Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are dreams controlled?

Sunshine Hoosier

I used to think dreams were just the effects of the brain getting bored while the body slept. However, I recall a past dream that lead me to believe that maybe there is more to dreams than what we think. I call what I had a pre-dream and I only experienced it once. I fell asleep and was dreaming but I wasn't aware that I was dreaming until I awoke. In the dream, I was in a blue room looking straight ahead at white screen. The screen was sectioned and resembled a movie roll that went up and down as far as I could see. The roll then turned into a series of pictures that were sectioned off. I noticed the picture below was involved in the dream I had the previous night. As soon as I looked at the picture straight ahead I fell off into another dream that involved the picture that was shown.

When I awoke, I didn't remember the dream after I seen the picture it was just a generic dream. I don't know if it was just a weird dream or if some dreams come from another other realm. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• coolguy

• White Unicorn

• Sunshine Hoosier

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre dreams at night before deep sleep if rested and the ones following sleep if you just meditate and know you are awake but let dreaming happen can show many facinating glimpses in reality. This is because your subconscious is the connection and only when you connect to it with your regular consciousness can you get messages linked to an even higher consciousness which knows more than those two combined. Journal the realistic dreams, write down your interpretation and try to understand what it is relating to in your real life. The subconscious is a reflection of reality NOT a pure image of reality when it first communicates, it communicates with weird symbolism at first until you can develop connecting to it with your intellectual mind at will. Subconscious is a great processor of information that our waking mind doesn't comprehend or appreciate, just like the control of your breathing or heartbeat. It is connected to other senses that people normally don't perceive while awake.

To understand the symbolism is the first step to learn what it means to you. I mean if you have no clue of a symbol in the dream which is really stupid and out of context, say the screen, ask yourself what does a screen mean to you. The first thing that pops into your head usually gives you the correct answer, for me the screen would say this is like a documentary that contains something special you should know about for some reason, concentrate to remember each picture vividly while awake.

Hope that helps :)

Some dreams i have are so real.and if something is happening i dont like i wake up.

That's a good revelation for you. There are depths to human conciousness that far surpass what most people realize.