According to the texts this is some of what they taught (and their names):
Most of this is related to the Egytians, Summerians, etc. Yes, they got it from somewhere, they didn't just have bigger brains 8000 years ago. Two of the 2 majorly blamed fallen angels Uzza and Azza are the guardians of Egypt, so it doesn't surprise me at all that most of the stuff was taught there.
Some of the unnamed ones (only the chiefs of 10s are named except a few, out of the 200) taught Medicine (yes it says medicine and for the most part these are the original wordings for what they taught) and the cutting of roots for magic, etc. Medicine abused became drug abuse. What? You didn't know they had weed thousands of years ago? Now you do. What did you think those peace pipes in India were? And tobacco....poppy plant seeds (heroin), etc. Hell they've ben smoking tobacco as long as they've ben smoking marijuana. They didn't come with health warnings then though
Azazel (or As'iel):
- Eyeliner (Boy did the Egyptians love their eyeliner, they even had men wearing it)
- Eyeshadow (and all beautifcation of the eyelids and shadowing of the eye)
- Make-up (you know, like that mud foundation the Egyptians used to wear?)
- All coloring tinctures (like that 30ft slab of purple glass found next to a pyramid) including clothing, rouge, lipstick, etc
- Hair dye (Mummies have now been found with bleached blonde hair and fire red dyed hair)
- All tools and weaponry including swords, knives, shields, breastplates, etc
- The mining and use and cutting of jewels (precious stones) and metals including gold, silver, etc for jewellery (bracelets, 'decorations', ornamentation, etc) , amulets, weaponry (above), tools, etc
- This all seemed to lead to adultery and corruption
Eh, no wonder he was in so much trouble. He got the most blame
- Astrology (Egyptians, Babylonians, Summerians, etc had astrology)
- The knowledge of the signs
There's more names but it's late so I'll go through it later, but the other things were magic, Meteorology (the weather), teaching men (and women) to read and write, another taught writing with the use of ink and Papyrus paper (also an Egyptian thing, and they were the first to write) - Enoch also taught writing later, but with God's approval, the stars, constellations, planets, course of the Moon (and eclipses etc think Stonehenge), abortion, the stages of fetal growth as in what months a fetus grows hair, nails, etc, that it can survive outside the womb at 6 months gestation (we only know that NOW with technology) but can be safely born at 8 months gestation, etc. As above I said they also taught medicine, the Egyptians had not only medicine but surgury. It was found on a mummy that brain surgery have been performed on it. Another one had have a broken leg healed with a splint etc.
And on and on it goes. There's more just can't think of it right now. None of the above was 'bad' in itself, it became bad when people used it the wrong way. They were secrets of Heaven, and these angels sins in part, was letting these secrets (like astrology, which is the 8th and 9th Heavens - The Firmanent of Heaven) out to man which can then become corrupted. Abortion no doubt was taught because of these hybrids...
So, next time you wonder where ancient knowledge came from, remember this post.
Edited by Ashley-Star*Child, 02 May 2005 - 12:55 PM.