Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'I got tired of her'

questionmark

NAYLOR, Mo., July 9 (UPI) --A Missouri man is charged with first-degree domestic assault and armed criminal action after he allegedly shot his wife because he was "tired of her."

When police responded to the Naylor home of Bobby Leonard on Saturday, they found his wife Carolyn "laying on the front porch covered in blood."

According to Ripley County Cpl. Earl Wheetley, a man was holding a towel on the alleged victim's shoulder.

• Like 1

Sick sick man, disturbs me to the core. Same as the Schenecker case, really nasty downright rotten people in this world.

He got tired of her? I know that feeling, eh fellas!? :tu:

Guys?

...murder is not a joke...

• Like 3

Well he shouldn't have any problem finding a little spice in his future now should he? :w00t: Careful with the soap!! :-*

• Like 3

when i got divorced it cost me £40,000 and two kids.

curse our stupid gun laws!!

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 3

Well he shouldn't have any problem finding a little spice in his future now should he? :w00t: Careful with the soap!! :-*

Did you look at the picture of the goon? Don't think anybody is that desperate in the penn.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 3

At least she lived. Sheesh.

Yeah she lived which is awesome for her, but damn, man up if you wanna leave the woman and just tell her you're tired of her. Doesn't take a bullet to end a relationship, well ok not all relationships. I just find people like that really disturbing,

I mean hell my girl drives me batty sometimes but I can't fathom shooting her just because i'm tired of her nagging me. Only reminded me of Schenecker because of her reasoning for shooting her kids, because they we're always lippy with her

or something to that effect, can't remember the exact quote.

• Like 2

Well this lunatic will not have to worry anymore about getting tired with a woman.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

He got tired of her and he shot her? Oh, too many lunatics in this world...

At least he honest. Idiotic and stupid, but honest. No excuses, no false alibis, no destroying of evidence, etc.

edit to add:

Glad she's alive.

Edited by Winter Summer
  • Like 2

With his looks, charm, and good reputation - no problem finding another woman. :no:

• Like 3

He should move to the middle east where you're allowed to shoot your wife when you're tired of her.

• Like 2

He got tired of her and he shot her? Oh, too many lunatics in this world...

I hate to say this, but I think having an affair would have been safer.

He should move to the middle east where you're allowed to shoot your wife when you're tired of her.

Dark joke, but you have a point

When police responded to the Naylor home of Bobby Leonard on Saturday, they found his wife Carolyn "laying on the front porch covered in blood."

According to Ripley County Cpl. Earl Wheetley, a man was holding a towel on the alleged victim's shoulder.

Read more:

Not to pick nits here, but is it possible to be an 'alleged' victim?
  • Like 1

@Supervike,

Sure it's possible to be an alleged victim. Think about insurance scams, etc.

Susan Smith is a good example of an alleged victim.

They probably referred to Carolyn as one until they could rule out accident or self inflicted injury.

Edited by Winter Summer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I think about it, I'll vote this man as the most dumb yet one of the most honest man on the planet. Yes he's crazy and lunatic but I'm not open minded as to tell her wife was not part of the blame. I want to hear more from this case why the man got tired of his wife.

If I think about it, I'll vote this man as the most dumb yet one of the most honest man on the planet. Yes he's crazy and lunatic but I'm not open minded as to tell her wife was not part of the blame. I want to hear more from this case why the man got tired of his wife.

What I mean is, I'm open minded with his situation and it's possible that the wife takes the big part of the blame. sorry for the confusion.

Edited by jandersen233