Photo

I believe I was almost possessed by a demon!

Posted by almostpossessed , 27 November 2012 · 1,449 views

I am 23 years old and I wish I didn't believe in demons and spirits but I do because I have had experiences with them. When I was about 11 or 12 years old, my friends and I had done the Ouija board and also seances, the biggest mistake we could have made. I have had spirits come into my dreams and also into my home and other houses I have been to. I have seen things move, I have heard voices, I can feel their presence, they have touched me, I have seen dark shadows and also they have tried to possess me. I have most experiences with evil spirits or demons, I am not sure what they are but they do not like my presence. I have had one spirit tell me "get the **** out" and sure enough after nightmares and nightly encounters with that certain spirit, I left. The scariest time of my life was one night at about 1 or 2 in the morning, I was at my apartment with a friend and my children were asleep. I was outside smoking a cigarette and all of a sudden I had gotten a horrible feeling and had told my friend that something bad was going to happen. Within a minute I looked around to see shadows surround me, there had to have been hundreds moving all around. I ran in my apartment and grabbed the bible, turning it to Ephesians 6 and read it over and over again. I kept reading and praying, grabbing on to my friend asking them to pray as well. He couldn't see them but I did, they were then in my apartment surrounding me. I felt them trying to come inside of me, as I read louder and prayed louder. I told my friend I was scared, he said not to worry, they'd have to go through him first and then it got quiet. I asked him to read the bible with me and he said no, that he couldn't..His skin got hot and when I had said his name, he did not answer. I moved away and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it, I asked why he did that, he said he didn't know. He grabbed my hand again and was pulling it toward his eye and I had pulled away asking him what he was doing, again he said he didn't know. He grabbed my hand again and put it on his chest where his heart would be and asked me if I felt his heartbeat, I said no and he just laughed. I did not feel his heartbeat and his skin was hot and I could tell it wasn't him. I moved to other side of the room reading the bible over and over, louder and louder and I could feel the spirits trying to get inside of me and one had choked me to where I couldn't speak but then my voice got louder. My "friend" wouldn't say anything, he just kept laughing. I looked into his eyes but they were not his, they were dark and when I looked in them, I felt death. I felt like I was on fire, so hot. My body got numb, I couldn't move. I felt like a sand bag, heavy but I kept fighting them off. I tried so hard to stay strong, I tried praying over and over and reading the bible but it was so hard not to be so scared. Fear is what the devil feeds off of. I could feel God's Armour protecting me, shielding me and when it become light outside, I did not feel them anymore. I was in shock and called my mom. My parents think I was hallucinating but I know it was real and I was scared to death. I am so glad they do not believe me though because I do not want anyone to experience what I had that night. I felt death, I saw death and I was almost possessed. They tried to take my soul but I fought them off. They were strong and without God, I couldn't have done it by myself. I had experiences after that in the middle of the night, I could still feel them. There were nights I was not able to sleep and I would feel the same feeling I did that night but not as strong. The guy that was with me that night was obsessed with me. I do not know if that has anything to do with what happened but it was ironic things would happen around him. Bad things started happening after that night. I had gotten evicted and my car messed up and now I am with out a car. I had gotten everything in my apartment stolen from me. Just so much happened after that night, bad things. Now, I am staying at my parents and have not had an experience except for when I had taken a nap today, I dreamed that there was a spirit in my parent's house trying to get me and tried taking my daughter out of my arms. It felt so real. I fought them off in my dream, also. I could go on and on about experiences I have had but that night was the worst night of my life and I will never forget it. I pray it won't happen again and I pray nobody has to go through that! Please, if you know about demons and spirits, if you have had experiences yourself or know of people who have or have any insight on this subject or would like to know more about my experiences, please comment or message me.

Simbi Laveau
Nov 27 2012 05:31 AM
almost doesn't count

Biff Wellington
Nov 27 2012 07:13 AM
It does in horseshoes & hand grenades Simbi!

Simbi Laveau
Nov 27 2012 10:24 AM
Do horseshoes get possessed ? I never knew .
If this is really happening to you, this is not the place to post this kind of thing if you are seeking help.  These kinds of things do happen, and people will not believe until they have some kind of experience like this...which I hope they do not.Here is a site that might help:

http://www.spiritual....php?story=1021

Don't mind the responses here, it can seem like a joke to many who  don't think this kind of thing possible.

If you are joking, well it did not hurt to send you this.  If this is helpful, you can go from there to other sites.

peace
mark

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      vabria
      16 Oct 2013 - 19:59