Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Roswell UFO and bodies taken to Carswell base

roswell ufo texas

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

#2    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

This is infromation I heard , via unsolved mysteries the show and my grandpa who was at the base. The bodies and UFO was taken here first after the crash.

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

View PostBrazos Paranormal, on 01 May 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

Well considering the kids caught 75 fish, and someone who sounds a bit tired, or perhaps somewhat bent, said they took aliens to that spot, no doubt this changes everything.

Now that you have changed my life, can we get back to the Braille Tee Shirts now please. Surely they are proof of aliens as well as this informative video?

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 07:25 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

View PostBrazos Paranormal, on 01 May 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

This is infromation I heard , via unsolved mysteries the show and my grandpa who was at the base. The bodies and UFO was taken here first after the crash.

At least 30 years after the crash it would seem. The aliens did not exist in any story before that time.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,055 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

#6    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

At least 30 years after the crash it would seem. The aliens did not exist in any story before that time.

morning Psyche,

I have never really done Roswell yet but seeing as there are at least five new threads on the subject then maybe its time :)

So I guess this is the place to start...look for any legitimate source that mentions aliens pre 1977, right?

edit to add: not sure if it was you or Lost Shaman that had managed to track or pinpoint where the 'aliens' part was first introduced?

Edited by quillius, 01 May 2013 - 08:33 AM.

#7    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,047 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Roswell is a nice town.  I passed through it once.  They know how to not be subtle though in their profiteering.  Oh well, very American.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,592 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 01 May 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

Roswell is a nice town.  I passed through it once.  They know how to not be subtle though in their profiteering.

LOL. It's a crap hole. "Subtle" would be a nice way of saying that. It's a p!ss-poor town.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 01 May 2013 - 02:43 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

I knew a man, now dead, who was a navigator in B-24 in WWII.  He left the military after the war, but remained in contact with several of his buddies from the war.

One of those men made a career of it, and for a period of time was flying B-29 post war.  That man, on his deathbed in the 1990s, and in the presence of my friend, revealed that he had taken an oath of silence, and that oath could be lawfully forgiven on one's deathbed.

He revealed that he and his crew on B-29 had been sent to Roswell (was it Carswell?) to pick up certain cargo and return it to Wright Patterson in Ohio.  That cargo was the boxes containing the remains of the aliens from Roswell.

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,592 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 01 May 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

That cargo was the boxes containing the remains of the aliens from Roswell.

Did he get a look?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,055 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

One of those men made a career of it, and for a period of time was flying B-29 post war.  That man, on his deathbed in the 1990s, and in the presence of my friend, revealed that he had taken an oath of silence, and that oath could be lawfully forgiven on one's deathbed.
Lawfully forgiven? What is the alternative?

#12    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,506 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postquillius, on 01 May 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

morning Psyche,

I have never really done Roswell yet but seeing as there are at least five new threads on the subject then maybe its time :)

So I guess this is the place to start...look for any legitimate source that mentions aliens pre 1977, right?

edit to add: not sure if it was you or Lost Shaman that had managed to track or pinpoint where the 'aliens' part was first introduced?

I don't recall ever seeing any mention of aliens in any of the original testimonies or documentation of Roswell. It would be interesting to see if someone can pinpoint when and who first injected them into the case. It wasn't until Friedman started a new round of interviews with witnesses (who's legitimacy I have never seen anyone corroborate) who claimed to know 'things' about the incident over 30 years later.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#13    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 May 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

I don't recall ever seeing any mention of aliens in any of the original testimonies or documentation of Roswell. It would be interesting to see if someone can pinpoint when and who first injected them into the case. It wasn't until Friedman started a new round of interviews with witnesses (who's legitimacy I have never seen anyone corroborate) who claimed to know 'things' about the incident over 30 years later.

hey S2F, I really have never got heavily involved with Roswell as I can imagine it will be all consuming due to the amount of 'information' (use that term loosely) out there. I am sure that either LS or Psyche did find when it seems to have been first injected into the story??

I am sure they will respond to confirm either way, but do agree its not a bad thing to try and nail as far as Roswell is concerned.

(maybe this could be the thread/topic/case we swap sides on for the debate, as previously discussed lol)

#14    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 01 May 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Lawfully forgiven? What is the alternative?

unlawfully forgiven  :santa:

#15    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

I knew a man, now dead, who was a navigator in B-24 in WWII.  He left the military after the war, but remained in contact with several of his buddies from the war.

He revealed that he and his crew on B-29 had been sent to Roswell (was it Carswell?) to pick up certain cargo and return it to Wright Patterson in Ohio.  That cargo was the boxes containing the remains of the aliens from Roswell.

Interesting except that a pilot would not be told what was in the boxes for security reasons.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users