Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Why is Mexico asking for list of US gun owner

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

View Postaztek, on 19 February 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

i does not matter how you feel about it, but mexican gvnmt proves to be exactly that. look around.
i don't care how many stores are along the border, if we, the usa, could not id sraw buyers for now, (not to mention, we don't know how many times, the straw buyer was the us gvmnt.) no amount of data will help mexico do that either.
also, the cost ( giving away american citizens persoanl info) is way too big, to outweigh, unlikely benefits, (i have no doubt in my mind mexican gvmnt would not solve a single crime, or prevent a single gun to get into mexico).
simply put, it is not worth it. i would not trust  mexico's gvmnt for a second, with that data, you just giving  out gold mine to potential idenetity theves.

They have proven to be the most corrupt, and incompetent, and outright criminal gvmnt on north american continent ???(your original post said south and not north) That´s a big ol´statement there and I just asked you to back it up. You look around......your government is pretty corrupt too in many ways. You don´t get elected if you´re not in bed with the corporations.
I feel it necessary to add that It will never happen. The US government has shown to be uncooperative and, in fact, a hinderence when trying to control the flow of arms over the border.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#32    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,413 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

View Postjugoso, on 19 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

They have proven to be the most corrupt, and incompetent, and outright criminal gvmnt on north american continent ???(your original post said south and not north) That´s a big ol´statement there and I just asked you to back it up. You look around......your government is pretty corrupt too in many ways. You don´t get elected if you´re not in bed with the corporations.
I feel it necessary to add that It will never happen. The US government has shown to be uncooperative and, in fact, a hinderence when trying to control the flow of arms over the border.
Too true.  Both our governments are extremely corrupt in slightly different way.  The trueism for both is that at the end of the day money talks.

#33    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

has anyone seen red dawn ( either version ) how better to invade and avoid having everyone pull something out of the closet  and fight back than sneak in and steal them all before hand. step one;  the gangs and illegals have already invaded   so now they find all the gun owners and steal everything they can get, killing as many as needed to do so, then they take them back  and invade. ( I have heard that some of those gang bangers are as good as our military.  and while i doubt that is true  i know they are better than many of our private citizens.
I know i am somewhat paranoid, always have been to some degree, always will be.  But that is what first came to mind.

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 19 February 2013 - 11:24 PM.

#34    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 19 February 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

has anyone seen red dawn ( either version ) how better to invade and avoid having everyone pull something out of the closet  and fight back than sneak in and steal them all before hand. step one;  the gangs and illegals have already invaded   so now they find all the gun owners and steal everything they can get, killing as many as needed to do so, then they take them back  and invade. ( I have heard that some of those gang bangers are as good as our military.  and while i doubt that is true  i know they are better than many of our private citizens.
I know i am somewhat paranoid, always have been to some degree, always will be.  But that is what first came to mind.

Damn you mysticwerewolf.......you´ve discovered the Mexican plan to get some of their country back!! :P

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#35    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

View Postjugoso, on 19 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

you know, you got a point here, ours might be even more of everything, than yours. but don't rely on our gvmnt to stop the flow, (most likely they are doing it), ask your to guard border.

or most likely our both know it happens, and both allow\participate.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#36    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostOverSword, on 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

From the article:

Mexican lawmakers...

Mexico has Lawmakers? WOW

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#37    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

View PostOverSword, on 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

The fact that Mexico wants to know who has guns in the USA is a good argument against gun registration.

Sure it is. Because 40,000 dead people can't be wrong right? After all, the dead can't speak otherwise if they could, idiots like you would be too afraid to speak this ****.

Guns are illegal for everyday people like you and me in Mexico outside of those in the military, police and those with licences and gun ranges. Mexican cartels use front men to purchase arms from the US and smuggle them across into Mexico. A registry of guns means that Mexican authorities can trace where the source of the guns come from and charge the front men who purchased the guns or even those who sold it to them.* Why? Because once a gun is already purchased by someone in the US (such as second-hand guns from shows or swap meets etc or face-to-face trades) aren't required to conduct background checks or complete any registration forms.

*Assuming of course, the Mexican federal authorities get their **** together and investigate gun related crimes in Mexico. But that's as likely to happen as you or anyone else on the pro-gun "liberty" lobby making a sensible argument.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#38    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,413 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostMichaelW, on 20 February 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

Sure it is. Because 40,000 dead people can't be wrong right? After all, the dead can't speak otherwise if they could, idiots like you would be too afraid to speak this ****.

Guns are illegal for everyday people like you and me in Mexico outside of those in the military, police and those with licences and gun ranges. Mexican cartels use front men to purchase arms from the US and smuggle them across into Mexico. A registry of guns means that Mexican authorities can trace where the source of the guns come from and charge the front men who purchased the guns or even those who sold it to them.* Why? Because once a gun is already purchased by someone in the US (such as second-hand guns from shows or swap meets etc or face-to-face trades) aren't required to conduct background checks or complete any registration forms.

*Assuming of course, the Mexican federal authorities get their **** together and investigate gun related crimes in Mexico. But that's as likely to happen as you or anyone else on the pro-gun "liberty" lobby making a sensible argument.
OR......if you had read the post I put up after that.......they can just tell us the serial numbers of the guns and we can find out where they're coming from which will eliminate the so called need for the US government to surrender the personal and business information of it's people.

To avoid becoming one of the 40,000, I suggest you stay on your little island and dont worry your little head about our big gun problem *roll's eyes* silly foreigners.

#39    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

i agree, you got a gun in question you ask atf to trace it. next thing you know, maxican gvmnt will have a say who can get a gun in usa and who can't.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#40    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

View PostOverSword, on 20 February 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

OR......if you had read the post I put up after that.......they can just tell us the serial numbers of the guns and we can find out where they're coming from which will eliminate the so called need for the US government to surrender the personal and business information of it's people.

And yet the American government requests the information on foreign nationals on a daily basis because they are "silly foreigners"?

To avoid becoming one of the 40,000, I suggest you stay on your little island and dont worry your little head about our big gun problem *roll's eyes* silly foreigners.

I know people in Mexico. If I was a Christian, I'd pray for them every night. But I don't. All I can hope for is that they are safe and well in Michoacán. Oh, and "silly foreigners"? More like "retarded Americans". After all, how is it than you can post something like that and remember how to breathe at the same time?

View Postaztek, on 20 February 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

i agree, you got a gun in question you ask atf to trace it. next thing you know, maxican gvmnt will have a say who can get a gun in usa and who can't.

I would take this seriously but I can't. Not when it looks like a mental patient escaped from his room and started blabbering and dribbling all over the keyboard.

You really don't have a ******* clue do you? What went on in that head of yours which equated to "Mexican government wants lists of people=Mexican government wants to ban guns in the US"?

Seriously, it's like waking up everyday being surrounded by complete idiots. Maybe that's how Piers Morgan feels.  

Edited by MichaelW, 20 February 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#41    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostMichaelW, on 20 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

And yet the American government requests the information on foreign nationals on a daily basis because they are "silly foreigners"?

I know people in Mexico. If I was a Christian, I'd pray for them every night. But I don't. All I can hope for is that they are safe and well in Michoacán. Oh, and "silly foreigners"? More like "retarded Americans". After all, how is it than you can post something like that and remember how to breathe at the same time?

I would take this seriously but I can't. Not when it looks like a mental patient escaped from his room and started blabbering and dribbling all over the keyboard.

You really don't have a ******* clue do you? What went on in that head of yours which equated to "Mexican government wants lists of people=Mexican government wants to ban guns in the US"?

Seriously, it's like waking up everyday being surrounded by complete idiots. Maybe that's how Piers Morgan feels.  

epic fail, lol

RESIDENT TROLL.

#42    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostMichaelW, on 20 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

Piers Morgan? LMAO!!!  Wow.  Any credibility you had just got blown all to hell.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#43    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

View Postaztek, on 20 February 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

epic fail, lol

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 February 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Piers Morgan? LMAO!!!  Wow.  Any credibility you had just got blown all to hell.

Now, let me make it perfectly clear that I dislike Piers Morgan immensely, mainly because he tried to break up the marriage of an "idol" of mine (Jeremy Clarkson). In saying that, I hate him less than Alex Jones, mainly because the latter, like yourselves, is a redneck who things the government is evil and wants to keep assault rifles to "protect" himself from apparent "tyranny".

I'm fairly sure though that you won't understand this at all, mainly because it has something in it called "grammar".

#44    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

Da what he said ?

#45    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostMichaelW, on 20 February 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Now, let me make it perfectly clear that I dislike Piers Morgan immensely, mainly because he tried to break up the marriage of an "idol" of mine (Jeremy Clarkson). In saying that, I hate him less than Alex Jones, mainly because the latter, like yourselves, is a redneck who things the government is evil and wants to keep assault rifles to "protect" himself from apparent "tyranny".

I'm fairly sure though that you won't understand this at all, mainly because it has something in it called "grammar".

You're a rather bitter pill, aren't you?  Like most left wingers.

It's kinda fun to watch.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 20 February 2013 - 10:33 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users