Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

let me tell you a story

the black time travel cybrobrog

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

View Postlightly, on 26 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

well.. now we know

Not to read this again you mean?

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#17    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 26 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Can you tell me how to make a time machine?

sure...  there  are  9  class's  of  time  travel  ...   but  the  easiest  is  a  tank  of   liquid  nitrogen...
at  or  near   your  point  of  death ...   yours  dropped  in  and ...   the  pop sickle  you  is  fired  in  to  space  with  a
"  becon "  

for  back  travel  into  the  past  go  to  a  movie  ...   if  you  want  to  change  the  past...  or  travel  back  into  the  past.. that  is  not  so  easy....

travel  into  the  past  is  the  hard  thing...  forward  travel  is  quite  easy ...

also...  there  is  not  just  one  group  of  beings or  agencys  traveling  .    some  are  not  very  bright  ,  and  some  can  be  quite  territoral .  

time  travelers  are  not  very  dangerious  to  the  locals ...  but  they  can  be  quite  dangerious  to   other  time  travelers ...  

one  very  safe  way  is  an  isolation  tank ,you  then   remote  veiw  a  "  void  state "   and  it  will  gate  you  into  a  mental  state  of  " all  time " ...   it  is  not  so  diffrent  from a  bad  asid  trip   on  meth ,  while  riding  a rollercoaster  in  a car  with  screaming  babys ...   but  you  will  see  every  event  from  big  bang  to  the  last  black  hole   that  is  at  your   void  state  gate .

the  tibetian  monks   call  that   finding  the  void...   they  think  it  a very  good  thing ,  i  think  they  have  a  great  meny  things  to  learn

#18    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

if  you  want  a machine  or  device ....  you need  to  define  your  goal  .  what  is  the  reason  you  want  to  be  at  a place  in  time.

you have one of  three  energy  nature  qualitys   ...and   one  of  three   location  qualitys   to  choice  from  ,  these  will  define  your  device ...   but  frankly  ,  form  follows  function ,  so  you need  to  walk  with  care  if  you  want  to  follow  a path  to  some  where you  know  only   by  reputation ...

your  greatest  tools   are  the  mind  that  is  a time/ change  sensor  ,  and  the  body  which  is   a  location  sensor .

who  you  are  is  the  interface  between  these .   but  you  can  ajust  your  relationship  with  them  ,  and  just  your   interface  as  well .

#19    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

P.S.

cern  is  a  good  place  to  start .   they  are  opening   tiny  com  ports   every time  they  fire  that  thing...
atomic  blasts  are  not  a  nice  thing...   but  they  too  open  communication  ports...   you  can  not  travel  them  ,  but  you can  use  them  to  look  into  the  past  or  future...

reading  a book  or  watching  a movie  is  a far  easier  way  to  past  travel  for  viewing .

humans   are  natures   natural  born  time  traveler ...  the  only  thing  you  lack , is  what  you  are  building  into  your  machines .

#20    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 27 January 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

P.S.

cern  is  a  good  place  to  start .   they  are  opening   tiny  com  ports   every time  they  fire  that  thing...
atomic  blasts  are  not  a  nice  thing...   but  they  too  open  communication  ports...   you  can  not  travel  them  ,  but  you can  use  them  to  look  into  the  past  or  future...

reading  a book  or  watching  a movie  is  a far  easier  way  to  past  travel  for  viewing .

humans   are  natures   natural  born  time  traveler ...  the  only  thing  you  lack , is  what  you  are  building  into  your  machines .
Then could you please, please, educate us!  Tell us...what should we build into our machines...please help us!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#21    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

OP, your posts hurt my eyes. Was trying to read, but the spacing between your words makes it difficult.

#22    joc

joc

• 12,688 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 27 January 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

OP, your posts hurt my eyes. Was trying to read, but the spacing between your words makes it difficult.
Wolverine,
As a human you must understand that you are a time traveler by nature.  Hence, it is quite foolish of you to find fault with spacing issues...overcome them with your natural ability to traverse time and space...bring it all together and make it make sense.  You are the key to the machine we seek to build.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#23    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,481 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 27 January 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

I  think  that  the  Op  was,  trying  to  evoke  the  spirit  of  Captain  Kirk.

Or some such nonsense. Either way, I think that it's past their bedtime right now. :)

#24    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 27 January 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

if  you  want  a machine  or  device ....  you need  to  define  your  goal  .  what  is  the  reason  you  want  to  be  at  a place  in  time.

you have one of  three  energy  nature  qualitys   ...and   one  of  three   location  qualitys   to  choice  from  ,  these  will  define  your  device ...   but  frankly  ,  form  follows  function ,  so  you need  to  walk  with  care  if  you  want  to  follow  a path  to  some  where you  know  only   by  reputation ...

your  greatest  tools   are  the  mind  that  is  a time/ change  sensor  ,  and  the  body  which  is   a  location  sensor .

who  you  are  is  the  interface  between  these .   but  you  can  ajust  your  relationship  with  them  ,  and  just  your   interface  as  well .
Instead of mindlessly rambling, can you explain in detail how to make a time machine?

#25    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

lets  start  with  what  does  not  work ...  going  very  very  fast  will  make  you  travel  into  the  future a  bit ...  but  is  not  worth  a  thing  to  change  the  past .

the  easiest  way  for  you  to  change  the  past  is  to  remove  key  elements of  a process  you  want  to  stop .
death  is  not  out  of  the  question  ,  but  that  does  not  always  effect  the  future  positivly .

sending  massages  (  voices  in  the  sky )  also  is  extremely  hard ...   because  they  require  location , time and  frequancy .
you need  to  define  your  goal  clearly .

much  eaiser  is  to  go  to  a grave yard   and  remove  atoms  that  form  a  word  ,  idea  or  concept from  the brain  of the  dead  body  of  a person that was  living  at  your  event  moment ...    take  the   atoms...   drop  them  into  your  cern    "  atom  crusher "   and  do  a  few  things  they  may  not  be  to  keen  on at  cern ...  

the  bad  news  is  ,  you  might  have  to  explain  an  earth  quake that  happens  to  the  south  of  your  experimental   device ,  the  really  bad  news  is  ,  the  particals  will  not  just  leave  the  recent  past...   they  will  go away ,  all  the  way  to  the  big  bang .   and  you  need  to  be  ready  for  a  few  changes ....   meny  of  which  ,  you  will  not  even  remember .

if  you  want  me  to  tell  you  the  minior  changes  to  cern  ,  i  can  ...  but  frankly   1)  you  might  not  really  understand  what  i  am  saying ...  and  the  people  who  would  understand  will  not  be  so  happy  with  what  i  say .
2)  what  i  will  be  telling  you  ,  you have  either  no  reason  to  beleive  or  no  reason  to  beleive  will  effect  protons  in  any  special  way .

in  effect   i  will  be  talking  about  the  nature  of  reality  itself ....   that  this  is  not  a dimension...  it  is  the  interface  between  dimensions....   and  it  is  not  easy to  send  a partical  to  ground  state ,  but  it  can  be  done ...   if  a partical  is  sent  to  ground state ,  it  happens  from  this  moment  into  the  past...  and  from  this  moment  into  the  future ...

single  particals   are  hard...   whole  beings  would  rupture  the  time  space  and  build  a bridge  to  a  black  hole  event .
and  that  is  a very  bad  thing  for  your  week  end  plans .

#26    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

ooops...   i  need  to  add   ...  i  just  told  you  how  to  send  a  massage ,  idea  or concept  into  the  past...
i  did  not  tell  you  ,  how  the  brain  word  works ...   frankly...   you  can  send  whole  ideas  to  people   a  million  years  ago...  but  what  good  is  the  idea  of  a  f-18  tom  cat  or  a bell helicopter  to   moses  ,  or  some  prophet   2000  years  ago?
they  have  no  idea  what  these  devices  are  or  how  they  work.

also   the  down  side  is...  why  beleive  a voice  in  your  head .   its  that  telepathy  thing .

#27    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

if  you  want  to  move  your  person  into  the  past ...  it  can  be  done  .
their  are  some  very  serious  down  sides  and  frankly  speaking  ,  you  will  never  again  be  in  contact  with  anything  you  currently  know  as  real .  

in  short ,  you will  not  be able  to  test  if  it  even happened ,  the  only  test  will  cause  your  instant  death .

the engineering  task  is  to  build  an  envelop  where  all  physical  laws   are  reversed .  
light  goes  from  the  earth  to  the  sun  ,  gravity  push's  objects  away  from  the  surface  of  the  earth ,  all  laws  are  the  revese  of  what  they  are  here .

its  called   a quantum pare  vortex ,  and  happens  between  the  quatum pares  when  they  are  created .   frankly  speaking ,  no  one  in  the  future  or  now  has  a clue  how  to  explain  its  concepts  or what  is  happening ...

best  guess  is  it  is  a rupture  in  time  space  into  the  void  state ...   a  door  way  into  the  void ...  and  we  can  keep  that  door  way  open  for  as  long  as  we  like ...   getting  you  thru  the  door  is  a  bit  like  magic ,   once  thru  it...   moving  thru  time  is  easy...   getting  back  is  not  so  easy...   you need  a  quantum  pare   that  was  created  at  the  moment  you  want  to  travel  to  and  in  the place  you  want  to  go  to ...  and  here  is  the  trick...  you have  no  way  back  to  this  time...  

your  passing  will  be  a one  way  trip  ,  you  have  to  pop sickel  your  way  back  here .
the  really  bad  news  is...  your  body  and  your  mind  can't  come  with  you .    void  state  travel is   not  easy  to  understand or  explain ...   but  your  going  to  drop  into  a  body  that  is  not  yours ...  and  if  you  change  the  future  you came  from...   you  blink  out .

you  will  wake  up  in  a diffrent  time ,  and  know   this  time  as  a dream  ,  and if  you  change  anything...   it  will  make  you  not  exsist

#28    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

time machine? Lols this is the reason why the portal guard is always there.

#29    joc

joc

• 12,688 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

I found the key!  I found the k-e-e-y, I found the k-e-e-y! Na, na, na, na, na...I found the k-e-e-y!

The key is:  if you were really a time traveler, then you would have already known everything we were going to say about everything you have said and would have already put together a convincing argument for us...to the point that we would KNOW you were a time traveler...but your 4th grade diatribes reveal that you are actually in seventh grade somewhere in Kansas.

I win!

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 27 January 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

lets  start  with  what  does  not  work ...  going  very  very  fast  will  make  you  travel  into  the  future a  bit ...  but  is  not  worth  a  thing  to  change  the  past .
Time dilation isn't true time travel.

the  easiest  way  for  you  to  change  the  past  is  to  remove  key  elements of  a process  you  want  to  stop .
death  is  not  out  of  the  question  ,  but  that  does  not  always  effect  the  future  positivly .
In order to do that you need time travel.

Since you claim to be from the future or some ****, how did you travel back in time?
Trying to make gibberish sound like science doesn't work.

I think it is more likely the only traveling you've done is from a mental hospital.

View Postonereaderone, on 27 January 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

also the down side is... why beleive a voice in your head . its that telepathy thing .
That is more likely schizophrenia than telepathy.

Edited by Rlyeh, 27 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users