Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasty... but effective weapon

bmk1245

A patent has been granted for an invention by which soldiers sealed inside vehicles during combat can dispose of their biological waste by firing it at the enemy
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2012/sep/03/improbable-research-waste-weapon-system?newsfeed=true

Damn, nasty stuff.

I think our ancestors had something similar (trebuchets plus poo), if I remember correctly.

Our ancestors would fling anything at each other including bodies of plague victims. This is just a new version of S**t hitting the fan.

• Like 5

That **** is da bomb!

No sorry that bomb is my ****...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 4

popuri in the gas masks?

I somehow think that this must contravene the Geneva Conventions ban on chemical and biological weapons. :unsure2::gun:

Oooh maybe the are trying to come up with a new form of WMD (Waste, Manure, Dookie) :P

Edited by HawkLord

That brings up a good point though, human waste is just filled with all kinds of nasty little guys. I don't see this kind of weapon as a good thing.

• Like 1

Didn't some army fling dead plague victims over the enemy's walls in a catapult in order to break a siege?

• Like 1

Didn't some army fling dead plague victims over the enemy's walls in a catapult in order to break a siege?

Yes. The Tartar army in 1346 catapulted the bodies of plague victims over the walls of the town of Kaffa (now Feodosia in the Ukraine).

• Like 1

the whole thing is so stupid. goes to show you how little civilized we are compared to monkeys etc. The only thing we learned is how to develop technology to fling the crap farther.

• Like 4

The Japanese make steak out of it, the Russians throw it at their enemies.

derpy_shrug_reasonably_small.gif

• Like 2

lmao " hold on we'r out of ammo dude take a **** in the can quick eat more beans

good idea, kill two birds with one stone.

I don't know about the demoralizing factor in this...

If someone shot that **** at me and I survived, I'd be so p***ed that I'd actually go through great lengths trying to take out that specific tank...

Hmm.. Serves a logical purpose, seems like the inventor should be receiving accolades for solving an annoying problem but... eww.

If the enemy gets any **** in their wounds or cuts they can die from it, good thinking really

Not sure about that. Antibiotics (500mg cipro) were issued to everyone in my battallion before we were deployed to the sandbox just to have on hand. That stuff could knock syphillis out of a philipino whore.

• Like 2

That stuff could knock syphillis out of a philipino whore.

Great way to describe the strength of a type of Antibiotic. :tu:

Being from London I would go with 'Soho Slapper' instead though.

Edited by Junior Chubb