Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Keys

murraymoose

I have tried and tried and searched and searched and still cannot find my house keys. They have been missing for a very long time and I'm not sure if they are even "findable" anymore (taken away with the garbage, etc.). I figured it was worth a shot to ask someone here if they have any sense of where they could have gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Bonecrusher

• murraymoose

• Bamster

I don't have any sense (psychic or otherwise), but was wondering if you checked that tough to reach area on both sides of your driver seat in your car. I just know this is a common place for me to lose anything that might have been in my pocket (keys, wallet, change, etc).

What is it with these keys going walkies.

You would have thought something that important would be taken care of better.

Here's three easy steps to avoid this place being turned into a " lost and found".

Don't leave your keys on the floor in case it gets sucked by a vacuum cleaner.

Surgically attach your keys to your jeans.

Wrap your keys round your neck with some twine or string.

However you might get a rash on your neck due to the fop if you did the last one.

*snip*

Mod edit: - Please refrain from spamming every thread with the same request. One thread for your request is sufficient, thanks.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
Please refrain from spamming every thread with the same request. One thread for your request is sufficient, thanks.