Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Buzz Aldrin comments on UFO following Apollo

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#106    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 19 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Lets see...

If author of the article is unable to check simple FACTS, you can be sure that the rest of it is BS.

They also had large wings behind their backs and luminous halos above their heads. The creatures looked like angels.

Is probably a pretty good indicator too, as is the source, Pravda.

Not that I would expect much more in this case.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#107    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

Is probably a pretty good indicator too, as is the source, Pravda.
[...]
At least it keeps good ol' tradition to lie without blushing.

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

[...]
Not that I would expect much more in this case.
I've found several sources (in Russian) with the same level of credibility, with differences in crew members.
Maybe JOberg knows more about it.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users