Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Azazel, Shemhazai and Uzza

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:13 AM

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel, by the fall of 200 angels the above three mentioned being among them. But did you also know that those 'fallen' angels were still in the reign of heaven until they opposed Metatron's high rank as angel and his dislike of them had them cast out and 'ascribed all sin' for the marriage between humans and angels. Shemhazai and Uzza were both the tutelry angels of Egypt bringing a further opposition as it is said that it was Metatron who was the burning Bush standing in for God as 'the voice of God' who punished the egyptians. There is long standing bad blood between metatron and these 3 angels and I find it unfair that they be thrown out of heaven on account of a newly high ranking angel.

It was also, might I add, BECAUSE of Enoch/Metatron that the 200 angels fell in the first place based on a DREAM Enoch had about them never being able to ascend to the heavens again and that their prayers and petitions would not be heard. When asked by the angels bound in the second heaven to pray for them he said 'who am I a mortal man to pary for angels?' Yet he can bring judgement on them. In fact NO angel bar a minute few can even ascend to God's throne without Enoch's permission. *sorry posted before I was finished*
The only thing he did do was say to the angels bound in the 5th heaven the other angelic hell that they shouold start up a liturgy to God which they did.

Metatron it seems is just plain TROUBLE for angels, and that is why he is being thrown out in the angelic battle in Heaven as per revelation. He is the 'dragon' they talk of. He has also been temporarily dethroned for a man thinking there were two Gods in Heaven after seeing him come down on a throne. I'd say the angels may have been behind that one ;)

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child, 15 May 2010 - 05:16 AM.

Posted Image

#2    Amberlight

Amberlight

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:55 AM

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel

I have no idea what you are talking about.  :unsure:

Today on my walk I passed by this old lady who was sweetly calling to her cat. She said, “Here Sylvester, here kitty kitty, come here.” But while she said it she was holding this large broom. This made me wonder what she knew about Sylvester that the rest of us didn’t. - Amberlight

#3    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:03 AM

If you scroll down I explained it. On account of the 200 angels falling God favored Enoch and made him the highest ranking angel in Heaven transforming his flesh into flames

Posted Image

#4    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

I have the book of enoch, i havent read it in a few months but i dont recall the name metatron, ill browse through it again and check.

Metatron it seems is just plain TROUBLE for angels, and that is why he is being thrown out in the angelic battle in Heaven as per revelation. He is the 'dragon' they talk of. He has also been temporarily dethroned for a man thinking there were two Gods in Heaven after seeing him come down on a throne. I'd say the angels may have been behind that one

I really dont think God would send the vision of the apocalypse with a symbolism that means that enoch(if he were a super angel) was in fact the one that would bring mankind to destruction. Thus, I dont believe heaven has many politic issues or power struggles between the angels, nor i believe they sabotage each other. I mean... theyre angels for crying out loud.

Posted Image

#5    MasterAdam

MasterAdam

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:27 AM

I saw this on the History channel a while back. The interviewed one of Metatron's cousins.

#6    Slorri

Slorri

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:46 AM

This whole story of favorism in heavens sure tell us quite a lot about Javeh.

To be blunt, I don't like him.  <_<

#7    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

View PostMasterAdam, on 16 May 2010 - 06:27 AM, said:

I saw this on the History channel a while back. The interviewed one of Metatron's cousins.

LOL

Posted Image

#8    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,408 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 15 May 2010 - 05:13 AM, said:

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel

And most of us also know that its complete fiction. Right?

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#9    HandBanana

HandBanana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 15 May 2010 - 05:13 AM, said:

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel, by the fall of 200 angels the above three mentioned being among them. But did you also know that those 'fallen' angels were still in the reign of heaven until they opposed Metatron's high rank as angel and his dislike of them had them cast out and 'ascribed all sin' for the marriage between humans and angels. Shemhazai and Uzza were both the tutelry angels of Egypt bringing a further opposition as it is said that it was Metatron who was the burning Bush standing in for God as 'the voice of God' who punished the egyptians. There is long standing bad blood between metatron and these 3 angels and I find it unfair that they be thrown out of heaven on account of a newly high ranking angel.

It was also, might I add, BECAUSE of Enoch/Metatron that the 200 angels fell in the first place based on a DREAM Enoch had about them never being able to ascend to the heavens again and that their prayers and petitions would not be heard. When asked by the angels bound in the second heaven to pray for them he said 'who am I a mortal man to pary for angels?' Yet he can bring judgement on them. In fact NO angel bar a minute few can even ascend to God's throne without Enoch's permission. *sorry posted before I was finished*
The only thing he did do was say to the angels bound in the 5th heaven the other angelic hell that they shouold start up a liturgy to God which they did.

Metatron it seems is just plain TROUBLE for angels, and that is why he is being thrown out in the angelic battle in Heaven as per revelation. He is the 'dragon' they talk of. He has also been temporarily dethroned for a man thinking there were two Gods in Heaven after seeing him come down on a throne. I'd say the angels may have been behind that one ;)
What about Starscream and Optimus Prime?

I like cartwheels... AND BLOOD!

#10    maximaldecimal

maximaldecimal

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

• Just cuz I'm schitzo doesn't make me nuts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

I hadn't gotten this far into enochian parable before I find it rivetting.  I am reminded of a post I did on Loki getting a bad rap I only got one post.  It seems that the metatron is the vengeful sort huh.  Great thread hopefully the angels will get thier day in court.

I am nothing, I am infinite, I am one.

#11    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

MaximalDecimal, it's in 3 Enoch. And Enoch/Metatron is said to be a Libra as his birthday is given in 2 Enoch, so he's likely to have some Scorpio in his chart which would make him vengeful.

And there most definantly are politics in Heaven among the angels

Posted Image

#12    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 19 May 2010 - 09:00 AM, said:

MaximalDecimal, it's in 3 Enoch. And Enoch/Metatron is said to be a Libra as his birthday is given in 2 Enoch, so he's likely to have some Scorpio in his chart which would make him vengeful.

From some reading years ago I associate Metatron with a giant shark. Have you hear about this? I used to have crazy dreams about this sort of thing.

With Enoch being equivalent to Hermes and Thoth I had always thought of him as a gemini more than a libra. He was the creator of language after all... I have only skim read Enoch 1 & 2. Book of Jasher could ne worth a look if you haven't already checked it out.

I don't know much of Uzza. What can you tell me? The other two are interesting characters aswell

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#13    maximaldecimal

maximaldecimal

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

• Just cuz I'm schitzo doesn't make me nuts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 19 May 2010 - 09:00 AM, said:

Thats Kinda funny I'm a Libra myself.  We can definitely have a bad habit of being harsh legalists. My progressed sun is in Scorpio too but that changes every twenty five years or so.  Around 52 I'll hit Sagitarius.  Maybe Metatron was going through a bad patch.  I still think the angels should get a day in court.  Maybe we can petition the lord with prayer.

I am nothing, I am infinite, I am one.

#14    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:56 AM

View Postmaximaldecimal, on 19 May 2010 - 07:54 PM, said:

Thats Kinda funny I'm a Libra myself.  We can definitely have a bad habit of being harsh legalists. My progressed sun is in Scorpio too but that changes every twenty five years or so.  Around 52 I'll hit Sagitarius.  Maybe Metatron was going through a bad patch.  I still think the angels should get a day in court.  Maybe we can petition the lord with prayer.

Do you have any planets in Scorpio? My ascendant is in Scorpio and I have a bit of an evil side when I want to :P

They do get a day in court, in the final judgement, however it seems their fates are already made up for them. There are other law courts but they're usually for human souls. If people WERE to petition for them though, especially enough of them, I'm sure God would listen...I've asked God on their behalf myself

Posted Image

#15    Halfwolf

Halfwolf

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

• The smallest of good deeds is greater than the best of intentions. Anonymous

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

I think the Angels were kicked out of Heaven long before Enoch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users