Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Boston Restaurant Located in Former

Keel M.

The location of Boston's new Earl of Sandwich restaurant can't be beat—it's right in the middle of one of the busiest and most-visible parts of the Boston Common, the oldest public park in America. But the building's history may give some diners pause: The stone kiosk where workers will be prepping sandwiches for the lunchtime crowd used to be a public bathroom.

Full story

I once had a delightful meal in what was a onetime horse stall at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Wild rice and mushroom soup that I will NEVER forget-yuuuuummm.

• Like 1

I heard that every sandwich comes with a free urinal cake for dessert. :whistle:

• Like 2

I once had a delightful meal in what was a onetime horse stall at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Wild rice and mushroom soup that I will NEVER forget-yuuuuummm.

I've ate in the horse barn with the horse standing right there. They expect you to share, which I didn't want to, so my sandwich ended up in a pile of manure then none of us wanted it.XmasCryingSmiley.gif
  • Like 1

'Why eat then go when you can eat and go?'

And if the food is spoiled, you could go to the bathroom very quickly, without your stomach having to ''suffer'' much :P Edited by CuriousGreek

Sounds like a interesting place to go and eat LOL. I have eaten in worst places.