Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon Scratches?

Sean Austin

so one night my friend and i went to a local cemetery where actually my grandparents are buried..and on our way up this long hill before you get into the cemetery my "ghost radar" said pray..and kinda had a more unsettling feeling then normal when going so i did whisper a protection prayer to myself before going up....so when up there we were walking around when all of a sudden i felt someone touch my face and which had almost a web like static feeling glide along my cheek..when there were no trees around or any chance of a web hitting my face..i was like whoa ..then preceded to take some photos and while looking at some of my pics while i was walking..the best way to explain what i felt in a cemetery where it was a cool night around 48 degrees..as if someone opened a door to an outdoor sauna ..my entire body walked thru something that was complete HOT energy and was a shock to my body im talking it felt like over a 100 degrees my whole body felt as i walked thru it...and right after this i bent over kinda screaming oh my god over and over...and my friend kept asking me what happened??..but i could hardly get a word out of my mouth..finally i said go walk over there and see if you can feel the heat i just walked thru...so he did and he goes my god it feels like my hands over a fire..then all of sudden he had a burning/cramp feeling in his stomach...then this appeared on his stomach...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150358324240857&set=a.495352355856.262511.502780856&type=3&theater

the next day after my friend was going over some possible evp evidence by himself in his chair by his front door...all of a sudden a huge bang on his front door ..he almost fell out of his chair..he went to see whos this and noone was there....now ive read a few books on demons and the first thing in like 90% of cases i read that happens first in a demon haunting is a knock on the door and noones there...now fast forward a month or 2..his mom is a security guard at a school some random black woman walked up to his mom and said theres a demon in your home..what are the chances of that?!....now after another month or 2 my friend was doing pull ups in his apartment and all of a sudden felt that same burning feeling on his shoulder this is what appeared...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150470111045857&set=a.495352355856.262511.502780856&type=3&theater

love to see what you guys think! thanks!

Sean

• Like 1

While I loathe spiders, I respectfully acknowledge that they can, and quite often do, create webs in places we think they shouldn't be. They are crafty critters, so I'm sure whatever you walked through was, in fact, a spider web.

Stomach burning/cramping sensation causes:

• Esophagitis
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
  • Ischemic colitis
  • Inflammatory bowel disease
  • Acute Appendicitis
  • Proctitis
  • Amoebic ulcer
  • Intussusception
  • Diverticular Disease
  • Intestinal obstruction
  • Strangulated inguinal hernia

Sounds to me like a doctor visit is in order.

• Like 1

so one night my friend and i went to a local cemetery where actually my grandparents are buried..and on our way up this long hill before you get into the cemetery my "ghost radar" said pray..and kinda had a more unsettling feeling then normal when going so i did whisper a protection prayer to myself before going up....so when up there we were walking around when all of a sudden i felt someone touch my face and which had almost a web like static feeling glide along my cheek..when there were no trees around or any chance of a web hitting my face..i was like whoa ..then preceded to take some photos and while looking at some of my pics while i was walking..the best way to explain what i felt in a cemetery where it was a cool night around 48 degrees..as if someone opened a door to an outdoor sauna ..my entire body walked thru something that was complete HOT energy and was a shock to my body im talking it felt like over a 100 degrees my whole body felt as i walked thru it...and right after this i bent over kinda screaming oh my god over and over...and my friend kept asking me what happened??..but i could hardly get a word out of my mouth..finally i said go walk over there and see if you can feel the heat i just walked thru...so he did and he goes my god it feels like my hands over a fire..then all of sudden he had a burning/cramp feeling in his stomach...then this appeared on his stomach...

https://www.facebook...&type=3

the next day after my friend was going over some possible evp evidence by himself in his chair by his front door...all of a sudden a huge bang on his front door ..he almost fell out of his chair..he went to see whos this and noone was there....now ive read a few books on demons and the first thing in like 90% of cases i read that happens first in a demon haunting is a knock on the door and noones there...now fast forward a month or 2..his mom is a security guard at a school some random black woman walked up to his mom and said theres a demon in your home..what are the chances of that?!....now after another month or 2 my friend was doing pull ups in his apartment and all of a sudden felt that same burning feeling on his shoulder this is what appeared...

https://www.facebook...&type=3

love to see what you guys think! thanks!

Sean

As soon as you mentioned a cemetery i lost interest.A cemetery is where we stick rotting meat or ash...its only there for the living to get some form of comfort.If i die and get interred to a cemetery then id be pretty peeved if i had to spend eternity in the damn place....rant over...apologies..

his mom is a security guard at a school some random black woman walked up to his mom and said theres a demon in your home..what are the chances of that?!...

Well, I have to ask... What ever came of that? What else did the lady say to his mom? Was there an offer of help to get rid of said demon? Was there advice given about demons in general? I suspect that if someone came up to his mom and said that there was a demon in her home, she'd ask the lady why she said it.. that, or she'd just ignore her and brush it off as just a woman with ulterior motives.. or maybe she just thought the lady was a bit batty? What did his mom say in response to the lady? The chances of someone approaching you to tell you that you have a demon in your home aren't necessarily that slim if you consider the fact that there are people out there who wish to gain financially from such things.. Might this have been the case?

That is weird, I've seen a ghost before but it wasn't scary or anything close to it. I've also tried to get pictures of orbs in cemeteries but got nothing. Some of these cemeteries were old, abandoned and close to where the people lived too. I don't think someone would want to haunt a cemetery after they have died. After all its not where they lived and they didn't die there. I think you are more likely to come across a demon in a cemetery and I don't know why they would be there either. That may be what you encountered though.

Have you had anything happen lately? Are there any other logical reasons for the scratches? Got a picture of the cemetery?

Ok..... So assuming demons are real and can infact harm a person...

Scratches are the best they can do? Really??

• Like 2

No No .. Scratches Are The First Thing They Will Do ..

• Like 2

Ghost radar... those apps are gimmicks.

• Like 2

No No .. Scratches Are The First Thing They Will Do ..

How do you tell if a scratch is demonic?

well ghost radar to me it is not a gimmick and to me have proof it isnt ..ill post a new subject for the forums with a video why i believe it to be a real..

for the scratches..i experienced something physical first..my entire body walked thru a temperature of maybe over a 100 degrees in a 48 degrees night ..and i couldn't speak a word bent over for 10 seconds before asking my friend to go and see if he could feel the same thing i felt...after he felt the same heat on his hand where i stood before he felt the burning and cramp feeling in his stomach where after i took that picture of his stomach...

for his mom..she brushed it off..and my friend is wayy more skeptical about the situation and demons in general but he believes in spirits so he as well brushes it off and trys to rationalize it..but theres alot more to this story thats happened to me and correlations of a specific demon thats been after me and my friend..so to me this was just more weird coincidence to add to the pile

for his mom..she brushed it off..and my friend is wayy more skeptical about the situation and demons in general but he believes in spirits so he as well brushes it off and trys to rationalize it..but theres alot more to this story thats happened to me and correlations of a specific demon thats been after me and my friend..so to me this was just more weird coincidence to add to the pile

Thanks for your reply. I had to ask simply because I was curious as to whether his mom was a believer and that perhaps her fear "fed" the notion that it was a demon. I'm no expert on demons by any means, but what I do know is that if people believe, show fear, etc. things worsen (whether it is truly diabolical or not). I am one of those people who thinks that there may be something to some reports, but I also know that there are a great many of reports that are driven by some type of mental problem. Not saying this is the case with you and your friend. I don't know enough about your situation to say that.

Yep. Demons are as dangerous as a kitten.

• 3 months later...

hi sean , i no this issue was done in may but im just wondering how things are now, ? battling with the unknown and unseen is very scary and im hoping its all good now for you and your friend,all the best !!!!!!!

This would only be a concern if incidents have continued .

If you both just got scratches once,forget it and move on .

I find your friend getting them at home after the fact,much more interesting . If he's been fine ever since,just be glad for that,and forget it all.

And I do think things can happen in cemeteries .

There are a few famous cases of cemetery hauntings .

The cemetery where my mom is,cannot keep workmen for long. It once made the news,because some thing....took one of their landscaping vehicles .

I have never seen anything there .Gates are locked after six. There has been vandalism of stones and statues there .I suspect the spirits there don't appreciate it .

Demon scratches are just the first step. Trust me. Holy water my friend, Holy water. This is nothing to just forget about.

Well and this is just my opinion but a demon will not alert you with scratches nor inform you it is coming by knocking at your door.

It will wait for when you least expect it and begin planting thoughts into your head. Thoughts you would have never had before or at least not to an extent. It would seek out the worse part of your identity and enhance it.

If you had a physical weakness it would exploit it.

It would kill you from the inside out before you had a chance to do anything about it.

But scratch and knock at your door?

Nah i don't think so.

A demon has a specific goal. It doesn't hang out and have fun by picking on humans. It tries to kill them and break down the very core of belief and morality. A demon doesn't want you to know its there.

Sorry,I have to agree with what someone else said in the replys under his picture that it looks like razorburn.Its obvious the guy shaves his stomach as you can see some stubs growing.Looks like razorburn to me too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I lost interest with the Cemetery and ESPECIALLY Ghost Radar. I wont get into every reason why Ghost Radar is a joke but, it truly is.