Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quick compilation on UFOs

Dr Haisook

Here's an article I wrote on UFOs a few months back in my blog.

I think it's pretty interesting.

------------

:: Being the first known alleged alien abduction incident, I think this story is worth reading. It happened in 1957, where the current UFO mania did not exist at all. Plus, it’s one of the very rare incidents where the abductee has been engaged in a hybrid fertilization.

Read on…

Famous Abduction of Antonio Villas Boas: Alien Sexual Deviants

:: And this is a very interesting article by Ken. In a dispute on whether UFO’s are really from other worlds, he asks “Why do we fully believe that we’re the highest form of beings? Why do we believe that we’re the highest and most intelligent evolutionary step?… What if the so-called UFO-driver aliens are actually a higher species that exists on the same planet we’re on?”

Are chimpanzees aware that we humans exist as a higher step of them? Do they know that we capture them for scientific studies? Or do they just freak out exactly as we do when we see a UFO? We - as we think we are - are not identified nor being aware of by lower species because simply we’re beyond their relatively lower consciousness.

Read on…

Fairies and UFOs by Ken Korczak

:: Gordon Creighton thinks that Aliens and their UFO’s are nothing but JINNs, a species made of smokeless fire, and able to be invisible, and take different shapes, mentioned by Islam to exist along with men, and angels. Gordon even lists his alleged opinions in points.

Read on…

A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The ‘UFO Entities’ by Gordon Creighton

:: While Terry Melanson believes such entities are psychic phenomena rather than physical matter. Something like the mystical phenomenon of Poltergeist, the famous manifestation of some alleged ghosts.

Read on…

UFOs & the Cult of ET: The Phantasmagorical Manipulation by Terry Melanson

---------

What do you think? :rolleyes:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr Haisook

• Cinders

• isis-999

• Eagle Eye

Top Posters In This Topic

---------

Very interesting... and reading some of this gives me the heebie jeebies.. Just like this one web site I read that has several YEARS of various encounters they've collected here: http://iraap.org/rosales/index.htm#1990

By they way, Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing this info.

I see you are in or from Egypt... you any where close to these beauties ???

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...2142007anj6.swf

The images were captured recently from this site found here: http://www.pyramidcam.com - actually I was observing this from their large cam view found here: http://www.pyramidcam.com/captureclient/netcam_full.html

Edited by Cinders

Hi Cinders,

That IRAAP website looks promising! I'm gonna check it out soon.

Yes, I'm from - and living in - Egypt.

Hmm.. those are the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the capital.

Actually I live in Mansoura city which is around 120 miles north to it.

I go there occasionally, but ironically, I've never visited the pyramids! :) However, I seriously consider it once I become less busy!

These forums are GREAT btw... I'm glad I've come across them.

Hi Cinders,

That IRAAP website looks promising! I'm gonna check it out soon.

Yes, I'm from - and living in - Egypt.

Hmm.. those are the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the capital.

Actually I live in Mansoura city which is around 120 miles north to it.

I go there occasionally, but ironically, I've never visited the pyramids! :)However, I seriously consider it once I become less busy!

These forums are GREAT btw... I'm glad I've come across them.

LOL - well you are ALOT closer to them than I am :)

I would love to see those Pyramids - but I doubt I will ever get a chance...

I made a couple vids from the pics I grabbed and saved while watching the web cam there..

This one is silent - no audio:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xopvi_pyr...-seen-on-112220

But this one is from a different night, and with more of the "light show" seen there and I added music to this one for fun... :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq1s2_the-pyramids-at-giza

(I got the OK from the author of the music as well as the Pyramid Web cam site to be sure all was cool to show this small video I made)

I hope you enjoy this forum. It is quite interesting.

Edited by Cinders

Here's an article I wrote on UFOs a few months back in my blog.

I think it's pretty interesting.

------------

:: Being the first known alleged alien abduction incident, I think this story is worth reading. It happened in 1957, where the current UFO mania did not exist at all. Plus, it’s one of the very rare incidents where the abductee has been engaged in a hybrid fertilization.

Read on…

Famous Abduction of Antonio Villas Boas: Alien Sexual Deviants

:: And this is a very interesting article by Ken. In a dispute on whether UFO’s are really from other worlds, he asks “Why do we fully believe that we’re the highest form of beings? Why do we believe that we’re the highest and most intelligent evolutionary step?… What if the so-called UFO-driver aliens are actually a higher species that exists on the same planet we’re on?”

Are chimpanzees aware that we humans exist as a higher step of them? Do they know that we capture them for scientific studies? Or do they just freak out exactly as we do when we see a UFO? We - as we think we are - are not identified nor being aware of by lower species because simply we’re beyond their relatively lower consciousness.

Read on…

Fairies and UFOs by Ken Korczak

:: Gordon Creighton thinks that Aliens and their UFO’s are nothing but JINNs, a species made of smokeless fire, and able to be invisible, and take different shapes, mentioned by Islam to exist along with men, and angels. Gordon even lists his alleged opinions in points.

Read on…

A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The ‘UFO Entities’ by Gordon Creighton

:: While Terry Melanson believes such entities are psychic phenomena rather than physical matter. Something like the mystical phenomenon of Poltergeist, the famous manifestation of some alleged ghosts.

Read on…

UFOs & the Cult of ET: The Phantasmagorical Manipulation by Terry Melanson

---------

Great reading Dr. Haisook. Welcome to the board!

Nice link's thank's and welcome to Um....