Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More info on Roswell 1947 crash

Lord Umbarger

But last week came an astonishing new twist to the Roswell mystery - which casts new light on the incident and raises the possibility that we have, indeed, been visited by aliens.

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947, and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard.

Haut died last year, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Last week, the text was released and asserts that the weather balloon claim was a cover story, and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar. He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies.

He wasn't the first Roswell witness to talk about bodies. Local undertaker Glenn Dennis had long claimed that he was contacted by authorities at Roswell shortly after the crash and asked to provide a number of child-sized coffins.

The rest of the leak springs forth here....

Alright, you'll have to read about eleven paragraghs before getting to the part of the story that has the new info. Not a lot here really but, it is another leak that has sprung on the old Roswell 1947 story. I don't really know what to make of the UFO stories myself. I'm pretty certain that theyre has to be life out there and be extentin, life far more advanced than us. Now, rather they are coming down here for a little look see or are that advanced but, can't keep their craft from hitting the Earth>>>Ehh, I really don't know.

I do have to admit though, there seems to be more and more tio THIS story every time one turns around. I don't think that anyone can truly close the books on at least this one yet.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Umbarger

• skyeagle409

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It should have been obvious as soon as the military covered up the Roswell incident with a weather balloon, that it was a government-cococted cover-up. 47 years later, the military admitted that no weather balloon was reponsible after all. It is amazing to me how easy it was for the military to tricked the media into thinking that experienced military personnel of the world's only nuclear-capable Air Wing in the world had somehow confused a simple rawin device of ordinary balsa wood and tin foil, material that any school child could have identified, as a downed flying saucer that scattered debris over an area several hundred feet wide and 3/4 of a mile long.

If someone threw that same material on the front lawn of a military officer today, I am very sure that officer is not going to run to the nearest newsroom and claim that a flying saucer just crashed in his front yard. Basically, that is what the military had done when it convinced the media, and the military did it again in 1994 and 1997. The old saying goes; shame on you for fooling me the first time, but shame on me for fooling me a second time.

I wish I were there in Ramey's officer after the military convinced the folks of the media that a simple rawin device was confused by military personnel as a flying saucer because I could have made a lot of money selling them beach property along the "Sea of Tranquillity" on the moon with a 50% off, July 4th sale and I would have added free fire insurance as well.

Edited by skyeagle409