Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2530 replies to this topic

#1456    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:40 PM

Squid, the basis for my statements is that I don't believe there was a shooter.  I do not accept the official story.  
after 97 pages of discussion, I think everything has been covered.  Idon't wish to go over evidence that has already been discussed ad nauseam.   I simply brought up the porta johns because it was one piece of info that HADN'T been mentioned yet.  We can agree to disagree and not rexort to being nasty.  (Not u, others).  Until the main evidencei have based my opinion on is refuted, i will continue to believe as i do.  
Some of my questions have been answered but most have not.  Instead of asking for evidence, of which there is ALOT bolstering all theories, just research it yourself.  The internet is a wealth of info on this.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#1457    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,536 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostMacsMom, on 20 June 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

...The internet is a wealth of info on this.

Unfortunately, I find that most of it is bad info though. The websites that purport it to be a hoax are the worst.

Forums (like this) are the best source because, at least, both sides are represented. Unfortunately, for a newcomer to a forum, they have a hundred pages to catch up on just to get into the conversation.

#1458    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!
    It is not my intent to make anyone feel bad because of what I am writing.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

I still have yet to find anyone who was directly affected by Sandy Hook. I know people all over the country, and still no one has connected to what happened at Sandy Hook. I am still wondering if it really happened.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#1459    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,536 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 21 June 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

I still have yet to find anyone who was directly affected by Sandy Hook. I know people all over the country, and still no one has connected to what happened at Sandy Hook. I am still wondering if it really happened.

Newtown is what, less than 30,000 people, and you're surprised that you don't know someone who was directly affected?

The logic of your statement escapes me.

#1460    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,347 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

Thank God we know the government never makes stuff up, never stages events, and always tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :tsu:

#1461    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,786 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 20 June 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

I contend that the porta johns were there prior to the "shooting" because of the pre-planning of this event.
Pic shortly after and pic later in the day.  Later one with a porta john (Bottom right), earlier one without.

Time of arrival is allegedly somewhere between 13:30 and 14:30 - so around 4 hours after the incident.

It may seem a strange thing if you're thinking about it from the perspective of there being a single person trying to manage everything - in a "what would I do first" sort of scenario.

But there isn't a single person trying to manage everything. There are entire logistic teams formed using the standard NIMS, who are trained to rapidly assess, organise and deploy required resources for the incident.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1462    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,786 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 June 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

Thank God we know the government never makes stuff up, never stages events, and always tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :tsu:
Because all bad things that happen must be government conspiracies?

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1463    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,354 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 20 June 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

I've watched the videos, pro and con.  I've read op ed pieces, investigative pieces, rebuttal pieces, Huffington Post, Snopes, you name it.  There are just too many things that don't add up.while there are tons of talking points to discuss, I'm tired of tthe rehash so will only bring up one.  In several pics and some video of the day, there are 3-4 porta johns on the side of the road where the parents parked.  There is nothing on this road to the school to justify these already being there such as construction or a festival.  In the event of a mass casualty event in its initial hours, is someone REALLY gonna take the time to consider porta johns important?  It's late and I don't feel ike going over other details but in my somewhat informed opinion, it did not happen as reported.  I have my own theories that correspond to some other's. On this forum.

It didn't take five minutes to find that there are whole businesses set up to rapidly deliver port-a-potties to all mass causuality events and natural disasters.  If there are businesses that only do this, I imagine it is quite a common practice.

#1464    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,354 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 20 June 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

Squid, the basis for my statements is that I don't believe there was a shooter.  I do not accept the official story.  
after 97 pages of discussion, I think everything has been covered.  Idon't wish to go over evidence that has already been discussed ad nauseam.   I simply brought up the porta johns because it was one piece of info that HADN'T been mentioned yet.  We can agree to disagree and not rexort to being nasty.  (Not u, others).  Until the main evidencei have based my opinion on is refuted, i will continue to believe as i do.  
Some of my questions have been answered but most have not.  Instead of asking for evidence, of which there is ALOT bolstering all theories, just research it yourself.  The internet is a wealth of info on this.

Finding poor information on the internet will do nothing to educate anyone.

#1465    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,347 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostTiggs, on 21 June 2013 - 02:33 PM, said:

Because all bad things that happen must be government conspiracies?

No, not really.  It's just that so many bad things have so many similarities, and one of the similarities is that stories have huge gaps in credibility.  And of course, that government secrecy is so very well defended and advanced by administrations of both political parties and the mainstream media.

#1466    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,786 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 June 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

No, not really.  It's just that so many bad things have so many similarities, and one of the similarities is that stories have huge gaps in credibility.
Anyone can casually claim that any event has a huge gap in credibility.

Speaking of which - how's that evidence that the FCC changed the emergency frequencies for a single day coming?

HERE
Posted Image

#1467    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 21 June 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

Finding poor information on the internet will do nothing to educate anyone.
My post said there is information and evidence bolstering ALL theories, including the lone crazed shooter scenario. Glad YOUR information isnt of the "poor" type.  I need your search engine because mine pulls all results, not just the ones i already agree with.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#1468    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,347 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostTiggs, on 21 June 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

Anyone can casually claim that any event has a huge gap in credibility.

Speaking of which - how's that evidence that the FCC changed the emergency frequencies for a single day coming?

It is a trivial factoid in a sea of deception and coverup.  One tiny piece on a very large pile of circumstantial and direct evidence that works against the government narrative.

#1469    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,415 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 June 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

It is a trivial factoid in a sea of deception and coverup.  One tiny piece on a very large pile of circumstantial and direct evidence that works against the government narrative.
In other words, you have nothing specific, but just a general feeling about it.

#1470    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,347 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 22 June 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

In other words, you have nothing specific, but just a general feeling about it.

No Frank not just a general feeling.

What Tiggs was referring to was something that was posted here at UM regarding frequency changes made at Newtown for just a day.  Somebody posted an image from the website Radio Reference, which I used to visit sometimes.

I should have saved it, or noted it, but I did not.

Radio Reference is very much an authority for radio matters, and especially frequency allocation.  That page showed that the frequencies for Newtown had been changed suddenly and for just the day of the exercise.  If that was true and accurate, it is a likely explanation for the confusion and suspicious conversations and radio transmissions that some scanner buffs (I am one) heard.

If the frequencies were not changed, the conversations were still atypical and rather artificial.   In the end it doesn't matter.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users