Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life's purpose reading request

Hamlyn

Hello, all,

I've been thinking quite a bit in recent years about the larger course of my life, and how (or if) it fits with my career, or for that matter non-career activities, avocations, hobbies, or former careers once practiced but now abandoned.

You could say it's a question about what I'm supposed to be doing with my life, and what steps make sense for me to take next, from a spiritual, self-development standpoint.

I welcome all responses, perceptions, and methods. Feel free to pile on. I don't even care if readers contradict one another. :)

I'll be happy just to get some response, but I do ask these things:

• I want the reader to at least suppose for the sake of the reading that the word "psychic" refers to something real. This is not to say "believers only." I just don't want any "common sense" advice from a materialist perspective, or else I wouldn't have posted in the Psychic Readings forums. So please at least role-play the part of psychic, and do so authentically.
  • Please let me know what method or approach you're taking, if you will, as I'm interested in that kind of thing.
  • And please try to give me at least one specific, difficult-to-guess detail that will help me validate the reading.

Of course, these are only my requests, and I realize that any request on a public forum might be open to any kind of response. :)

My sign is Cancer, and in the Tarot I'm cast as King of Cups, and I'm currently located in Texas, if any of that helps.

Thanks!

Hamlyn

Hello, all,

I've been thinking quite a bit in recent years about the larger course of my life, and how (or if) it fits with my career, or for that matter non-career activities, avocations, hobbies, or former careers once practiced but now abandoned.

You could say it's a question about what I'm supposed to be doing with my life, and what steps make sense for me to take next, from a spiritual, self-development standpoint.

I welcome all responses, perceptions, and methods. Feel free to pile on. I don't even care if readers contradict one another. :)

I'll be happy just to get some response, but I do ask these things:

• I want the reader to at least suppose for the sake of the reading that the word "psychic" refers to something real. This is not to say "believers only." I just don't want any "common sense" advice from a materialist perspective, or else I wouldn't have posted in the Psychic Readings forums. So please at least role-play the part of psychic, and do so authentically.
  • Please let me know what method or approach you're taking, if you will, as I'm interested in that kind of thing.
  • And please try to give me at least one specific, difficult-to-guess detail that will help me validate the reading.

Of course, these are only my requests, and I realize that any request on a public forum might be open to any kind of response. :)

My sign is Cancer, and in the Tarot I'm cast as King of Cups, and I'm currently located in Texas, if any of that helps.

Thanks!

Hamlyn

Hi.

This isn't a reading, it's just advice..

Something as life changing and life guiding as ones purpose is far to important a thing to trust on finding by anyone other than your self..

Purpose is something that guides you and gives you strength and energy and a jest for life that most people never find.. It comes from the core of your being and encompases who you are, the real you, not the ego you that we are brought up to believe..

Imo, and I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt that any honest psychic would want to try and find someone elses purpose for them, because the concequences of getting it wrong would be devisating..

There are other more empowering ways to find or discover your purpose..

Hope this link helps.

http://personalexcel...al-purpose-now/

Or this might giver you an idea of meaning/purpose.

http://www.unexplain...topic=235206= purpose&st=0

Edited by Professor T

Professor T, either you didn't read my request, or you chose to do exactly the opposite of what I asked. Either way, having ignored me, I expect you'll understand if I return the favor. :)

Professor T, either you didn't read my request, or you chose to do exactly the opposite of what I asked. Either way, having ignored me, I expect you'll understand if I return the favor. :)

good as gold :tu:

Edited by Professor T

Well, Prof, you ever tried any of the old clairvoyance? Here's your chance. Don't worry. I'm not going to run off and make big life changing decisions just because someone on the Internet told me to. I'm more interested in people's perceptions and whether or not they form patterns that are meaningful to me. So feel free to give it a try.

• Like 1

Well, Prof, you ever tried any of the old clairvoyance? Here's your chance. Don't worry. I'm not going to run off and make big life changing decisions just because someone on the Internet told me to. I'm more interested in people's perceptions and whether or not they form patterns that are meaningful to me. So feel free to give it a try.

Thanks for the invite.. glad your not going to run off and make life changing decisions as result.

It's actually one of my aspirations to learn this, but not sure where to start..

Clairvoyance.. Yes, I'm given that on fleeting occasions, but is difficult on command..

Will meditate on this and give you some results if I get anything.

• Like 1

There is a vision of a long ride. It is a ride that is done during the day and at night. It means two different things to you. During the day there is the allure. It is a long straight roadway and on one side there are large hills in the distance but almost a dusty plain that is laid out flat like a prarie, there are short bushes scattered there but not much growth.

When you ride on this road at night it is dark but on the other side there are lights, not from businesses or homes just highway type lighting. When you drive back on this road you feel a sense of going down hill. I don't know if it is a hill but it is different than when you the other direction in daylight hours. I'm not sure what this exactly means. But there is a harmfulness in riding on this road for you at night. When you drive on this road you are coming back from a sense of obligation and responsibility that doesn't match your spirit. (Maybe a job? that type of feeling) When you drive on this road you have a feeling of being defeated. You get pulled into things you really don't care about.

This is especially vivid for you since daylight savings time turned the clocks back. You feel more and more oppressed by this experience. It is the darkness effecting you.

During the day you are usually riding past the other direction. Perhaps you don't have time to notice. Perhaps coming home the other way the contemplation is wasted on the dark depressing road as you are burdened with your daily boredom. And so it is essential that you leave earlier in the morning to give yourself enough time to contemplate the same way when you are traveling the other direction.

The hills beyond the plain should have a special meaning and call for you. But you have not noticed them. What you are yearning for is on the other side of the hill. It is related to health and climbing. I am seeing images of hiking and fitness, rockclimbing with those rapelling things. like climbing down into a cave.

There is something to do with Native American culture there. The energy of the Burning Man or the movie "Baghdad Cafe" that sort of 80s energy of esoteric music and a sense of calling.

Edited by Cassea
  • Like 1

Cassea,

The imagery and feeling you describe is very meaningful to me, and quite applicable both in the concrete details and in the advice you give. It's stunning how directly you've addressed some of my concerns, perceptions, and circumstances.

It's possible for a reading to give entirely different imagery and still be dead on. So I'll wait and see if anyone else offers a reading before I go into any detail. I just wanted to give you a thumbs up right away. Thanks!

• Like 1

Cassea,

The imagery and feeling you describe is very meaningful to me, and quite applicable both in the concrete details and in the advice you give. It's stunning how directly you've addressed some of my concerns, perceptions, and circumstances.

It's possible for a reading to give entirely different imagery and still be dead on. So I'll wait and see if anyone else offers a reading before I go into any detail. I just wanted to give you a thumbs up right away. Thanks!

Thank you. :yes:

Well, sorry hamlyn if this is a bit of a joke. But here's what I got and it's pretty short and sweet and probably wrong or not even in the same ballpark.

Have a chuckle if you like, but bare if mind this is the first time I've done this..

I see you as being interested in in old furniture or antiques.. Perhaps 2nd hand furniture or maybe antiques.. actually what I saw was two women showing interest in a dresser, or perhaps what was on it..

Secondly, I saw you as a woman, not male..

:blush:

Well, sorry hamlyn if this is a bit of a joke. But here's what I got and it's pretty short and sweet and probably wrong or not even in the same ballpark.

Have a chuckle if you like, but bare if mind this is the first time I've done this..

I see you as being interested in in old furniture or antiques.. Perhaps 2nd hand furniture or maybe antiques.. actually what I saw was two women showing interest in a dresser, or perhaps what was on it..

Secondly, I saw you as a woman, not male..

:blush:

OK, I might chuckle a little, but actually both of those things are meaningful to me, not a joke at all. I can elaborate later. Pretty cool reading! Thank you!

• Like 1