Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Echo Flight

• Please log in to reply
755 replies to this topic

#721    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:02 AM

If you look on that website, there are even stranger reports than that about the Malmstrom missiles, like some of the concrete covers had been blown off the silos and the nuclear material inside the warheads was dead--deactivated.

I'd certainly like to know more details about stories like those.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#722    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,599 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 16 August 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

DID YOU ALL KNOW AT THE TIME THAT YOU WERE DEALING WITH SOMETHING FROM OUTER SPACE THAT WAS NOT HUMAN?

where did 'outer space' come from?

Posted Image

#723    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,185 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:07 AM

The date on the website is October 2010.  I don't know how many UFOs were reported, but it was probably more than one.  These places were constructed with a nuclear war in mind, so they might have wanted to make this secure enough to survive even a blast like that:

"Absolutely Not Terrestrial Aircraft

DID YOU ALL KNOW AT THE TIME THAT YOU WERE DEALING WITH SOMETHING FROM OUTER SPACE THAT WAS NOT HUMAN?

Absolutely we knew it! These were not aircraft. We even discussed this in that first phone conversation I had with the guards. They assured me these were not airplanes! So they knew they were something from elsewhere.

IN FACT IN MARCH 1967, ONE OF THE ECHO FLIGHT SECURITY POLICEMEN AND IM QUOTING FROM YOUR 1999 SUMMARY OF ALL THIS BY ROBERT SALAS AND JIM KLOTZ . YOU REPORTED THAT ONE OF THE SECURITY POLICEMEN WAS SO AFFECTED BY HIS ENCOUNTER WITH ONE OF THE BIG, RED, GLOWING OBJECTS IN THE SKY THAT HE NEVER RETURNED TO MISSILE SECURITY DUTY.

Thats true. In fact, that happened not only at ECHO Flight, but at OSCAR Flight. I know at least one case where one of the security guards lost control of himself and wandered off. They had to bring people out to pick him up and take him to the base hospital. He was just out of it!

HOW WERE THE SAT (Security Alert) TEAM DESCRIBING WHAT THEY WERE SEEING?

It was a reddish-orange, pulsating object. It was about 30 feet in diameter and it was just sitting there (in the air). It had all the guards out there with their weapons out and they were frightened. Very frightened!

YOU WERE GETTING THESE DESCRIPTIONS DOWN UNDERGROUND ABOUT HOW DEEP?

Yeah, I was sixty feet underground. We were locked in. We were obligated to stay there until we were relieved by another crew - obviously because we were in control of ten nuclear weapons."

http://messageboards...eply=1&is_ref=1

The Primary sources are being attacked. It can only be considerered defensive why allow it?

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#724    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 16 August 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

Sometimes I think they're just here to mess with our minds, to shake us out of our comfort zones and tidy little versions of "reality".

Posted Image

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 16 August 2011 - 10:15 AM.

#725    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 16 August 2011 - 10:07 AM, said:

The Primary sources are being attacked. It can only be considerered defensive why allow it?

In this case, the few primary sources we have are "incomplete" at best, and may well have been edited or altered.

#726    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,599 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 August 2011 - 09:29 AM, said:

It does if the claim is that the UAP created, and sent the fault from one missile in the field to the others. It had to come from, or behind the command centre.

perhaps it didn't just pop-up over the lf & came across the field?  :unsure:

#727    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,959 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

so the plot thickens.....

#728    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,599 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 16 August 2011 - 10:11 AM, said:

Sometimes I think they're just here to mess with out minds, to shake us out of our comfort zones and tidy little versions of "reality".

i haven't seen anybody reporting that they were being fed with certain extrasolar philosophers stones... :unsure2: despite the fact that earth-based hallucinogens/entheogens are freely available... :P

#729    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,185 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 16 August 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

In this case, the few primary sources we have are "incomplete" at best, and may well have been edited or altered.

I don't think Figel's statements have been altered or edited in the way James Carlson claims.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#730    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 16 August 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

I don't think Figel's statements have been altered or edited in the way James Carlson claims.

Oh, I don't believe that they were, either, since he said basically the same thing time and time again, and we only have James Carlson's say-so that he changed his story later.  That's not exactly coin of the realm with me.

#731    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,599 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

possible correlations...

It has already been said that more classic “earthlight phenomena” tend to very often occur close to the ground (an example is shown in Fig. 4), but similar light balls also have been seen high in the sky, and we do not yet know if the two represent the same phenomenon or not. Assuming that – as we expect and sometimes have even measured – these light balls may be associated with a more or less intense electromagnetic, magnetic or electrostatic field, it is obviously strongly suspected that this can, in principle, occasionally interfere with electrical equipment and with the electronics of vehicles on ground such as cars. Cases of transient car malfunction or blackout are not uncommon, even if most of these cases are purely testimonial and only occasionally appear related to unstructured light balls. Some valuable quantitative examinations of areas that were affected by an anomalous magnetic field after a UAP sighting have been published (Maccabee,1994). One example of the evidence of occasional blackouts or power failures – in the specific case of measurement equipment – comes from the first intensive monitoring campaign carried out by Project Hessdalen in 1984 (Strand, 1984); this happened mostly when spherical lights were sighted or approached observers.

http://www.narcap.or...jSph_MaxTeo.pdf

An electromagnetic pulse (sometimes abbreviated EMP) is a burst of electromagnetic radiation. The abrupt pulse of electromagnetic radiation usually results from certain types of high energy explosions, especially a nuclear explosion, or from a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting rapidly changing electric fields and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges.

http://en.wikipedia....omagnetic_pulse

maybe it was an emf... :o

In physics, electromotive force, emf (seldom capitalized), or electromotance (dentoed ε and measured in volts) refers to voltage generated by a battery or by the magnetic force according to Faraday's Law -- which states that a time varying magnetic field will induce an electric current.

Devices that can provide emf include electrochemical cells, thermoelectric devices, solar cells, electrical generators, transformers, and even Van de Graaff generators.[2][6] In nature, emf is generated whenever magnetic field fluctuations occur through a surface. An example for this is the varying Earth magnetic field during a geomagnetic storm, acting on anything on the surface of the planet, like an extended electrical grid.

http://en.wikipedia....tromotive_force

or perhaps ghosts... :huh:

http://www.sgha.net/...es/emp_pt2.html

#732    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:47 AM

The date on the website is October 2010.  I don't know how many UFOs were reported, but it was probably more than one.  These places were constructed with a nuclear war in mind, so they might have wanted to make this secure enough to survive even a blast like that:

"Absolutely Not Terrestrial Aircraft

Absolutely we knew it! These were not aircraft. We even discussed this in that first phone conversation I had with the guards. They assured me these were not airplanes! So they knew they were something from elsewhere.

IN FACT IN MARCH 1967, ONE OF THE ECHO FLIGHT SECURITY POLICEMEN AND IM QUOTING FROM YOUR 1999 SUMMARY OF ALL THIS BY ROBERT SALAS AND JIM KLOTZ . YOU REPORTED THAT ONE OF THE SECURITY POLICEMEN WAS SO AFFECTED BY HIS ENCOUNTER WITH ONE OF THE BIG, RED, GLOWING OBJECTS IN THE SKY THAT HE NEVER RETURNED TO MISSILE SECURITY DUTY.

Thats true. In fact, that happened not only at ECHO Flight, but at OSCAR Flight. I know at least one case where one of the security guards lost control of himself and wandered off. They had to bring people out to pick him up and take him to the base hospital. He was just out of it!

HOW WERE THE SAT (Security Alert) TEAM DESCRIBING WHAT THEY WERE SEEING?

It was a reddish-orange, pulsating object. It was about 30 feet in diameter and it was just sitting there (in the air). It had all the guards out there with their weapons out and they were frightened. Very frightened!

YOU WERE GETTING THESE DESCRIPTIONS DOWN UNDERGROUND ABOUT HOW DEEP?

Yeah, I was sixty feet underground. We were locked in. We were obligated to stay there until we were relieved by another crew - obviously because we were in control of ten nuclear weapons."

http://messageboards...eply=1&is_ref=1

People can say "what they saw" until they are blue in the face. It does not change the fact that the wring paths did not exist, and the fault as has been described simply physically cannot happen. It is as simple as that.

Ever seen a person return something to a shop broken and said "I never touched it" Yet the tape on the box is ripped off, and all the seals broken? This is that very same mysterious force at work.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#733    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:49 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 16 August 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#734    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:52 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 16 August 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

Didn't Figel send an email himself stating what he was and was not willing to stand behind?

Although I think Figel has not had a dog in this race for a couple years now.

#735    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 16 August 2011 - 12:00 PM, said:

possible correlations...

maybe it was an emf... :o

or perhaps ghosts... :huh:

http://www.sgha.net/...es/emp_pt2.html

To compliment further...

Harmonics (electrical power)

One of the major effects of power system harmonics is to increase the current in the system. This is particularly the case for the third harmonic, which causes a sharp increase in the zero sequence current, and therefore increases the current in the neutral conductor. This effect can require special consideration in the design of an electric system to serve non-linear loads.[1]
In addition to the increased line current, different pieces of electrical equipment can suffer effects from harmonics on the power system.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users