Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In transit - aquarius

Dalien Forester

The GREAT pyramidical mathomagic CLOCK of GIZA:

c89yel2iog3fccebb.jpg

In transit - aquarius

c89yhmjnole7yzd6f.jpg

Edited by Saru
Removed text copied from Youtube

All I got from that was the word 'Mathomagic', that's bloody hilarious. The rest though is still an interesting read/watch.

'Mathomagic'

that was the name of a teaching program we used to use to teach maths...

I don't understand the message. I see the connections you are making, but I'm not seeing how they connect. ?_?

With the 12 21 2012 the earth and all humans are mathematically depleted.

This is NO Joke.

DF predicts the earth and mankind will simply deplete out of "thin air" on December 21st...what a scary prediction :unsure2: out of basic mathematical equations based on the transit of Aquarius when the Sun is mid-way in the northern hemispheric winter season sky.

The concepts presented by the OP though interesting aren't valid. The Egyptians interest was chiefly in the sun not the stars and so they aligned their great works East-West because that's how the sun traveled. So the Sphinx is facing sunrise and had nothing to do with Aquarius.

12/21/12 is when the Mayan calendar came to an end but Dutch research a couple of years ago found errors in the original calculations and when those errors are eliminated the Mayan calendar actually ends in 2220.

My view of "Mathomagic" is it's a type of numerology or in other words, playing with numbers till you get the result you want.

• Like 1

You know,it never dawned on me to do an astro chart for that day .

So I just did ,and what's quite striking,is that for NY ,and that time zone,the 3rd-6th house ,and most of the seventh house ,as the one planet in there,is on the cusp ,are devoid of anything .

Those are the houses of love ,communication ,friendship marriage and commradery ,and health .....

I will look at the planet's when I have a sec.

If you do it for the other side of the planet's ,things can get switched around .