Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#976    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,558 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postscowl, on 24 April 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Thank you! Back to the discussion about Accident Aliens...

hehe :tu:   got any theories?  was zoser an ancient alien who time travels to ancient walls built by his ancient alien elders ?   :w00t:

Edited by seeder, 24 April 2013 - 07:23 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#977    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,831 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

the way you guys treat and talk about extra terrestrials, why would they visit us anymore :(

:lol:

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#978    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,283 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 25 April 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

the way you guys treat and talk about extra terrestrials, why would they visit us anymore :(

perhaps they wouldn't be interested in us particularly, but on the other hand the planet might be well worth studying.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#979    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,831 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 25 April 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

perhaps they wouldn't be interested in us particularly, but on the other hand the planet might be well worth studying.

We have no problem with that, none at all ... except with who is doing the 'teaching' ...

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#980    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Seeing as we have nothing to indicated absolutely that 'they' even exist let alone visited us I would say that the only reference we have to use for why would be ourselves. Humans have been studying virtually all lifeforms on our own planet for as long as we have existed. There are people who dedicate their entire life to studying lichens. With that in mind the whole concept that we are not interesting enough sort of sounds like another example of wishful thinking to justify the absolute lack of evidence they were or have every been here. Forget whether we can even say that life in the universe exist outside of earth let alone intelligent life (I believe both exist but neither have been proven, yet and even then they haven't been here).

Again if we use the only "intelligent" life in the universe that we know exist, ourselves, as analogs for other intelligent life it would be more likely that they would use probes to study us from a distance just as we have explored planets in our own system. It would be cheaper, safer and easier to hide.

JMO of course.

#981    wastelanddragon

wastelanddragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

I was never a believer of aliens and whatnot but now, idk, seen too many weird things in the sky... Is say government testing, but when u see it, and all the dogs round the area barking on a peaceful dead night. Not normal. Animals know when something shouldn't be.

#982    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,558 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Postwastelanddragon, on 26 April 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

I was never a believer of aliens and whatnot but now, idk, seen too many weird things in the sky... Is say government testing, but when u see it, and all the dogs round the area barking on a peaceful dead night. Not normal. Animals know when something shouldn't be.

But of course!! I thought everyone knew that dogs spent what precious time they have outside at night to secretly moinitor the skies - looking out for 'thingies' in the sky that cant be identified by man, but these dogs know that what they are seeing is REALLY alien space craft so they start barking.

Its commoin knowledge. They even include them barking at UFO's in the movies you know

Edited by seeder, 26 April 2013 - 07:59 AM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#983    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,283 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

View Postseeder, on 26 April 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

But of course!! I thought everyone knew that dogs spent what precious time they have outside at night to secretly moinitor the skies - looking out for 'thingies' in the sky that cant be identified by man, but these dogs know that what they are seeing is REALLY alien space craft so they start barking.

Its commoin knowledge. They even include them barking at UFO's in the movies you know

Actually, jocularity aside, it is well known that Animals can sense things outside our range of perception, so I don't know if that need necesarily be absolutely hilariously laughable.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#984    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

dogs got that scary stare .... like they knowing what's going on

'

#985    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

First footage from Foerster's current Egypt visit.  Accompanied by Dunn and Mehler they are already uncovering forbidden relics.  

Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.c...v=eBWCiAYEMNA#!

Posted Image

#986    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 April 2013 - 07:33 AM, said:

First footage from Foerster's current Egypt visit.  Accompanied by Dunn and Mehler they are already uncovering forbidden relics.  

Great stuff.

Like with the rest of your so called "evidence" this one takes a GIGANTIC leap of faith to agree with.

Edited by DBunker, 28 April 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#987    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,558 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

Great stuff.

Uncovering forbidden relics? FORBIDDEN RELICS?? Oh right I see well I'll play along then. But I might add that entire place has been excavated by many over the past century and I doubt very much that there is anything left to be found by cursory examination, and they cant excavate as its a protected site, so even without watching the video I know they are finding NO RELICS. But I did watch half of it and as usual, we see Dunn testing for flatness on meter wide rocks with 8-10inch rule, yes that will show even flatness wont it? NOT. And then we see camera lover Forster point the cam at himself and say a lot of nothing.

Yet more vids for the tour-guide business website which is what they are doing in the vid, showing tour lovers around. A load of rubbish from the Z man again!

Now wasn't Foresters DNA testing due in February this year? He started  the testing procedures in 2011 and  Ive not heard anything about it so it looks like that will be put off for another year or two then, with phony excuses as he knows the truth will put a dent in his earnings... if anyone has a FB account log on to Foresters page and ASK FOR THE VERY OVERDUE RESULTS please! 3 YEARS HES BEEN PROMISING THE RESULTS, 3 YEARS.

It didn't even take the nut-case Greer that long.

#988    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,835 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Chocolate.

Great stuff.

If they are forbidden, wont they be breaking the law?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#989    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

Great stuff.

ahh more 'speculation and pseudo science' .. forbidden relics .. ok that has made me chuckle..

#990    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

Just when you thought we had hit rock bottom with this AA nonsense, zoser finds another level. :clap:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users