Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 1 votes

Chimpanzee's seen eating Leopard


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Skep B

Skep B

    Savant of Depravity

  • Member
  • 5,473 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Duuuuuuuuuuuude

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

View PostAzznerak the Black, on 09 February 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

To bad some cowardly poacher will try to kill these creatures so they can chop off their feet or sell them to useless little pricked collectors.

I cant wait until some alien race begins to treat the laughable human race like we treat, what we consider to be, lower life forms. It will be hilarious to see the head of a over-stuffed, bloated ass hunter on the wall of some alien overlord.

Hilarious.


(I had a conversation with a hunter once. He tried to convince me that shooting a unarmed creature from a 100 yards away while sitting in a tree stand was a sport. I laughed and told the sportsman to run across his yard without getting winded...the jiggling of his gut told me he was not amused. HA!!!)


Isn't that just a product of the evolutionary process?
We aren't strong, or fast as other species so we've built tools to put us on even or better footing.  That gun is what allows us to stand a chance against animals.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him


#17    Xynoplas

Xynoplas

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2013

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

These are the Bili apes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_Ape
Very interesting, but not a very recent discovery.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -The Buddha

http://bugsinspace.wordpress.com/

#18    Skep B

Skep B

    Savant of Depravity

  • Member
  • 5,473 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Duuuuuuuuuuuude

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

Look at that lil jerks face.

You just know hes planning poopy death flinging

EDIT
**oppsie, got one past censors w/o thinking about it**

Edited by Scheming B, 09 February 2014 - 09:45 PM.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him


#19    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

i see much less than thousands

.                                                                   Posted Image

#20    Bildr

Bildr

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Joined:30 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Quebec Province(Canada)

  • “Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” -Carl Gustav Jung

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

View PostScheming B, on 09 February 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

Isn't that just a product of the evolutionary process?
We aren't strong, or fast as other species so we've built tools to put us on even or better footing.  That gun is what allows us to stand a chance against animals.
well... think about that: We, in the comparison, have the capacity to build roads, build huge industrial complexe, agriculture, do art, politics, write, etc... And I truly think that if we can't use to god damn unique gift that nature to surpass the daily relfexes of survival... well it does what we are doing right now: We are a civilisation of ''four year's old'' with a gun in hand.

And by the way, the meaning of evolution is not survival of the strongest, but rather the survival of the one who adapts to best. Or else we would still have T-Rex and velociraptor running around, right? But we don't. When the dinosaurs died out, the small rodent like mammals are the one who were the best suited for survival and thus brought out this modern age where the mammals took over. But sadly... I don't see humanity adapting to the environment... instead we kill and pollutes the soil and water who feeds us. This century is truly the time where we will know if we adapt our activity to what earth can take, or if we are the reasons of our own demise.

Edited by Bildr, 10 February 2014 - 03:03 PM.

Posted Image


#21    MJNYC

MJNYC

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 226 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:NYC

  • The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

View PostAzznerak the Black, on 09 February 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

To bad some cowardly poacher will try to kill these creatures so they can chop off their feet or sell them to useless little pricked collectors.

I cant wait until some alien race begins to treat the laughable human race like we treat, what we consider to be, lower life forms. It will be hilarious to see the head of a over-stuffed, bloated ass hunter on the wall of some alien overlord.

Hilarious.


(I had a conversation with a hunter once. He tried to convince me that shooting a unarmed creature from a 100 yards away while sitting in a tree stand was a sport. I laughed and told the sportsman to run across his yard without getting winded...the jiggling of his gut told me he was not amused. HA!!!)

I totally agree with you.  Only problem is it will be our heads too.  

And tbh, that's ok too.  We are decimating this planet.  Maybe someone else will take care of it and it's creatures.


#22    Calibeliever

Calibeliever

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Up here

  • The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. - Thomas Carlyle

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

When they grow to that size it's hard to find chaps that will fit them.


#23    g00dfella

g00dfella

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Joined:20 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Silicon Valley

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 09 February 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

Wow! A 7'-1" tall chimp. That is one big effing monkey.

:unsure2:

Actually its a 7' - 1" dog..
Meet Freddy... 7ft 1in, 11st and still growing! The Great Dane who's so big he has to be walked in the dark so other dogs won't get scared





#24    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

    Deadliest of the Species

  • Member
  • 3,797 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

View PostScheming B, on 09 February 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

Posted Image

Look at that lil jerks face.

You just know hes planning poopy death flinging

Awww. But he looks so cute and innocent to do something like that. :whistle:

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."


#25    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin USA

  • "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    -Buddha

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

View PostBildr, on 10 February 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

well... think about that: We, in the comparison, have the capacity to build roads, build huge industrial complexe, agriculture, do art, politics, write, etc... And I truly think that if we can't use to god damn unique gift that nature to surpass the daily relfexes of survival... well it does what we are doing right now: We are a civilisation of ''four year's old'' with a gun in hand.

And by the way, the meaning of evolution is not survival of the strongest, but rather the survival of the one who adapts to best. Or else we would still have T-Rex and velociraptor running around, right? But we don't. When the dinosaurs died out, the small rodent like mammals are the one who were the best suited for survival and thus brought out this modern age where the mammals took over. But sadly... I don't see humanity adapting to the environment... instead we kill and pollutes the soil and water who feeds us. This century is truly the time where we will know if we adapt our activity to what earth can take, or if we are the reasons of our own demise.

Is that not what makes mankind unique among animals though? The fact that we not only adapt to the environment (clothing, shelters, heating, air conditioning, etc.), but that we also change the environment to better suit us. It is this very fact in my opinion that sets us apart from the other animals, our ability to both adapt to the environment deliberately and consciously, and also, to change the environment to better suit us. Whether this unique adaptation benefits us or destroys us over the long term remains to be seen.


#26    Myles

Myles

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,017 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

View PostAzznerak the Black, on 09 February 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

To bad some cowardly poacher will try to kill these creatures so they can chop off their feet or sell them to useless little pricked collectors.

I cant wait until some alien race begins to treat the laughable human race like we treat, what we consider to be, lower life forms. It will be hilarious to see the head of a over-stuffed, bloated ass hunter on the wall of some alien overlord.

Hilarious.


(I had a conversation with a hunter once. He tried to convince me that shooting a unarmed creature from a 100 yards away while sitting in a tree stand was a sport. I laughed and told the sportsman to run across his yard without getting winded...the jiggling of his gut told me he was not amused. HA!!!)

Do you swat flies?    Use mouse traps?    Step on an ant?   All those "lower life forms".
I'm with you in that I'd like to slap around any poachers.  
I'm also totally against trophy hunting.
Do you have an issue with those who hunt deer, turkey, and the like for food? That doesn't really bother me.    In my neck of the woods, the deer population needs thinned by hunting each year.   I don't hunt, but I do enjoy deer meat.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users