Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Piazza St Peter Geometry

piazza st peter

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1    GS1

GS1

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

The horizontal axis divided by the vertical axis is exactly 1/2 of sqrt 10. All 3 circles are the same size. Notice how the hexagram lines are tangential to the circle lines. This thing is based on the hexagram and pentagram combined, as in my avatar. The lines extended from the pentagram legs looks like the Masonic keystone, though rather thinner. People gathered to hear the Pope are actually standing in a magic pentagram, probably to protect them from his evil. Robert Bauval thinks this structure depicts the elliptical orbit of planets around the sun. Could be partially that, but I doubt if the orbits are based on a hex/pent figure like the structure clearly is.

The Vatican has a huge magic symbol out front with an Egyptian obelisk at its center, rather ironic don't you think? Will they remove it now that they can see what it really is? Nope, they're stuck with the black magic. Did you see how it turned JP 2 into a virtual monster by the end of his life, resembling Palpatine in Star Wars? Black magic will do that. The Vatican has been under a secret society curse ever since that was built, for what they did to witches, scientists and others. The Popes are all doomed and there's nothing they can do about it, unless they want to move somewhere else. How could they explain demolishing it?

Posted Image

Edited by GS1, 24 September 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#2    GS1

GS1

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Actually, it's a pretty accurate depiction of the Masonic keystone. Guess we know who the secret society was now, if the obelisk didn't give it away.

Posted Image

Edited by GS1, 24 September 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#3    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,178 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

The things you list would be true for any ellipse that is broken in a symmetrical way.

BTW, what is "exactly" 1/2 of sqrt of ten?  You realize, don't you, that you're talking about an irrational number, right?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#4    GS1

GS1

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

But what about the small circle around the obelisk ALSO corresponding to the pentagram geometry and the lines going right to the pentagram legs and what about the Masonic keystone? That's not even a true ellipse anyway, it's two circles with curves joining them. It just superficially looks like an ellipse. Almost exactly the same, but not quite. Also, notice how the other circle on the ground, which I drew a magenta circle over, corresponds exactly to the two circles. That proves conclusively that it's not an ellipse but two circles. It appears to be a form of vesica piscis in which the circles are not centered on each others perimeter but on the points of a hexagram as shown. It elongates the vesica piscis somewhat.

Edited by GS1, 24 September 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#5    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

And I thought I had seen all stupid things already. Alas..

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#6    Harte

Harte

• 9,178 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostGS1, on 24 September 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

But what about the small circle around the obelisk ALSO corresponding to the pentagram geometry
It's called an inscribed circle, and people have been doing that for millenia without calling on Satan.  Note that the pentagram is not actually there, while the small circle is.  Any regular polygon can be drawn in exactly the same way to have the circle inscribed. In this case, the term "regular polygon" has a certain, specific geometric meaning.  I assume you know what that is.

and the lines going right to the pentagram legs and what about the Masonic keystone?
Both stars appear to have been drawn within a circle without reason by the claimant (assuming that isn't you.)

There are no points of reference that would suggest these two stars should be drawn in the circle.

By the way, these two stars are circumscribed by the circle.  Figured I'd throw that in, since I mentioned inscribing.

That's not even a true ellipse anyway, it's two circles with curves joining them. It just superficially looks like an ellipse. Almost exactly the same, but not quite.
No, it's a true ellipse.  A circle broken in two would not "bulge" up or down between the breaks, as is shown in the photo.

Also, notice how the other circle on the ground, which I drew a magenta circle over, corresponds exactly to the two circles. That proves conclusively that it's not an ellipse but two circles.

Are you aware that a circle is actually an ellipse?  The ellipse is the general form with the circle being a special case.

Okay, "approximately 1/2 sqrt 10" then. Any problem with that?

No.  My question would be why is that significant?  Do you know anything about the ratios of long and short axes in ellipses?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

#7    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,629 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

I have a different question here, let us suppose for a moment that in between Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Pope Alexander VII there was actually this affiliation to mathematical formulae; What is it suppose to demonstrate?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#8    GS1

GS1

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Nope, I must conclude , all things considered, that it's a black magic talisman designed to enslave the Pope to the will of Satan. Look how well it's working. Now show me somewhere else a figure composed of two circles centered on the intersections of hexagram lines.  Whatsa matter, Majestic, mad because I solved the Egyptian short cubit origin mystery? Gee, sorry I beat you to that one. better luck next time. Oops, I also beat you to solving the Piazza St. Peter's mystery. My bad.

Edited by GS1, 24 September 2012 - 06:51 PM.

#9    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,629 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostGS1, on 24 September 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

Nope, I must conclude , all things considered, that it's a black magic talisman designed to enslave the Pope to the will of Satan. Look how well it's working.

Of which the Pope oversaw the building of himself and ordered several changes? Right kid. Are you aware of the fact that there is something called history books?

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#10    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

GS1, its Dharmacakra.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Dharmacakra

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#11    Harte

Harte

• 9,178 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

View PostGS1, on 24 September 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

Nope, I must conclude , all things considered, that it's a black magic talisman designed to enslave the Pope to the will of Satan.

Well, that's an answer anyway.

However, Satan doesn't exist.

So, what now?

Harte

#12    GS1

GS1

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Damn, my whole theory rested on Satan's existence. Guess I'll have to scrap it now.

#13    GS1

GS1

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

View Postthe L, on 24 September 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

No, it merely resembles it vaguely. It's a hexagram/pentagram, the most powerful combination of magical shapes ever conceived.

View Postquestionmark, on 24 September 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

Of which the Pope oversaw the building of himself and ordered several changes? Right kid. Are you aware of the fact that there is something called history books?

So the Pope was in on it too, interesting. He was even eviler than I suspected, or is it eviller, whichever. The Vatican was turned into a black magic Masonic Satan Temple. You won't find that in any history books though, Pops. You have to figure it out yourself.

Edited by GS1, 24 September 2012 - 08:42 PM.

#14    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,629 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostGS1, on 24 September 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

No, it merely resembles it vaguely. It's a hexagram/pentagram, the most powerful combination of magical shapes ever conceived.

So the Pope was in on it too, interesting. He was even eviler than I suspected, or is it eviller, whichever. The Vatican was turned into a black magic Masonic Satan Temple. You won't find that in any history books though, Pops. You have to figure it out yourself.

you should try to read some history books and you will notice hat there are more popes into black magic than you thought possible. But strangely none of them left anything lasting but a big bill of their reign and one of them was persecuting Galileo.

about me

#15    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,056 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Is it important that St Peters Square is not even in the Vatican??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users