Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

What’s Up With Room 322 at Hotel ZaZa?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,982 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Define "sinister architecture".

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#17    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Just go on that vigilante citizen website he mentioned. But watch out for a big load of BS.

#18    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,982 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

Oh I did. :lol:

#19    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

It's a huge eye opener, isn't it? :w00t:

#20    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,982 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Yeah, but not the way which was intended, I'm sure. :P

#21    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 16,431 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 20 March 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

That doesn't look like a sex dungeon at all! C'mon people.

Edit: another article here: http://www.chron.com...set-4288247.php
I'm gonna say that's a cover story thought up after the room's existence became known since there are two examples I found on the internet, including the OP story of a general panic at the front desk and the people being moved out of the room pronto.  The other rooms at the hotel are all described as "swank"

#22    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 16,431 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Flombie and Lady Kasey are well known members of the illuminati and likely trolling the internet doing damage control to distract from the actions of thier overlord "The Monarch"  In the illuminati Flombie is known as 21 and Ladey Kasey asDoctor Mrs. The Monarch.  Here is a picture of them with thier master "The Monarch"
Posted Image

Edited by OverSword, 20 March 2013 - 02:25 PM.

#23    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

General panic? "that room isn't supposed to be rented." Panic is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

#24    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostOverSword, on 20 March 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Flombie and Lady Kasey are well known members of the illuminati and likely trolling the internet doing damage control to distract from the actions of thier overlord "The Monarch"  In the illuminati Flombie is known as 21 and Ladey Kasey asDoctor Mrs. The Monarch.  Here is a picture of them with thier master "The Monarch"
Nah, I am the Monarch, and I am only on this site for recruiting sex kitten.

#25    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 16,431 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 20 March 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

It's a huge eye opener, isn't it? :w00t:
Oh, I don't know flombie, look at the different groups of monthly photos and tell me he's not onto something.

#26    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Alien Abducter

• 4,564 posts

• Your throne was exalted long ago. You are from eternity.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

I'd stay in that room. :innocent:

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#27    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostOverSword, on 20 March 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Oh, I don't know flombie, look at the different groups of monthly photos and tell me he's not onto something.
He is onto something, yes. Selling his agenda!
Actually, whenever I am bored I like having a look at his site. Only for my entertainment. He shows us images from pop culture, which use, well, popular imagery. The whole illuminaty nonsense and symbolism is very popular at the moment, so of course would they use that.
If there really is a satanist connection mind controlling pop stars and programming them into sex kittens, why would they put their imagery in our face all the time, just because they can?

#28    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 16,431 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 20 March 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

He is onto something, yes. Selling his agenda!
Actually, whenever I am bored I like having a look at his site. Only for my entertainment. He shows us images from pop culture, which use, well, popular imagery. The whole illuminaty nonsense and symbolism is very popular at the moment, so of course would they use that.
If there really is a satanist connection mind controlling pop stars and programming them into sex kittens, why would they put their imagery in our face all the time, just because they can?
If you study how black magic works (voo doo comes to mind as the most obvious example) part of casting a spell is to put the fact that there is a spell in the awareness of the person the spell is directed at. If your victim is everyone in the world then pop culture media is the way to do it.  By putting illuminist (negative, satanic?) imagery in every film, TV show, music video, pop song on the radio, video games, toys....etc you can crush people that are resisting you with the feeling of being overwhelmed. Just a theory of course, but a theory with much circumstantial evidence.

#29    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

Voodoo is a religion that includes both black an white magic. It even has Christian roots, as well as others. But I have never seen actual magic anyway.

I see nothing negative about the imagery. But I am not into pop music, so I seem to be immune to the spell? What's with all the other people not listening to pop music? The same goes for movies, especially popcorn movies: They use popular contemporary imagery or ideologies and stuff that into the concept for being more interesting an appealing. They tell stories, and get their inspiration from all kinds of things. Some artists do have a weird mind, which is what makes them interesting.

I could agree with pop culture brainwashing people in some way: It is trying to tell us what is cool or hip right now and what you should buy. But you don't need all that mind control crap for that. Heavy rotation is more than enough. And it's not in every movie, not in every song, not in every TV show that you can always turn off. Besides, who is buying most of this stuff? Teenagers. So the Illuminati try to control teenagers. Now you might say that this is where the programming starts, but from my own experience do most people turn away from their sub culture or pop culture when they come of age.

But most important, vigilant citizen is trying to programm his readers as well, for the same reasons: Making money. And for making them believe that their are evil satanists out there and that you should turn to christ. For me, as a non-religious person, that does not matter at all. All I can tell you is: Think for yourself. Don't believe some "guy" (it's for sure a whole group running this site) writing articles about all tons of things, with mostly making conclusions like: Checkerboard floor: Illuminati, Pillars: Freemasons, One eye: Evil Horus, Micky Mouse hat: Mind control (wherever that comes from). I could get the same thing going with different imagery. Christian, for example, which is everywhere as well.

Edit: It's a delicate topic, and quite hard for me to debate in English. I hope this is not too confusing.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 20 March 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#30    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,982 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostOverSword, on 20 March 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Wow I had no idea I was part of such an important work of fiction.

P.S. - My boobs are WAY bigger. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users