Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#241    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,205 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 31 December 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

ok if you think about it..

You've created this craft.. that is for urban recon etc.. thing is you dont want other nations to know it.. so how to test it..

Do it in a public place.. make it look like a ufo event..

Say you have no aircraft in the area.. deny it all.. and here you go.. UFO nuts jump on the band wagon.. Strange hovering lights seen above blah blah blah town..

you've successfully tested your craft.. right in front of joe public.. who does not think it can be man made..

Secret is safe.. cover story is done without you having to do anything at all..

I dont agree.

if its the best way to keep it a secret then how comes many people think UFOs are 'secret military craft'?? kind of proves that it doesnt work IMO

#242    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,056 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

View Postquillius, on 02 January 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

I dont agree.

if its the best way to keep it a secret then how comes many people think UFOs are 'secret military craft'?? kind of proves that it doesnt work IMO
Very good point! :tsu:  Unless perhaps (inverse psychology time) Governments are actually using the reality of UFOs in order to lead the Public into thinking that they have more advanced technology than they do...

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#243    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

View Postquillius, on 02 January 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

I dont agree.

ok there are 3 different groups when it comes to this..

1 - Aliens are here
2 - The Gov is playing games
3 - groups 1 & 2 need to lay off the shrooms.. there is no such thing a aliens or advance tech craft..

so 3 groups.. all throwing their hat in the argument.. and no one can agree truly what is going on..

#244    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,205 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 02 January 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

ok there are 3 different groups when it comes to this..

1 - Aliens are here
2 - The Gov is playing games
3 - groups 1 & 2 need to lay off the shrooms.. there is no such thing a aliens or advance tech craft..

so 3 groups.. all throwing their hat in the argument.. and no one can agree truly what is going on..

1- aliens are here
2- aliens have been here
3- government knows about aliens
4- government thought they knew UFOs were aliens
5- government used aliens to cover secret tech
6- goverment used the ETH for cover on other psyops (this doesnt render the ETH as not real though)

i think to start to make progress people have to admit the two following things

1- there are UFOs (whos origin or nature is still unknown)
2- there was a cover up by goverment historically at the very least.

#245    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,205 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 January 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Very good point! :tsu:  Unless perhaps (inverse psychology time) Governments are actually using the reality of UFOs in order to lead the Public into thinking that they have more advanced technology than they do...

it doesnt feel right calling you Lord Vetinari......I may continue to calll you 747 with your permission of course :)

#246    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View Postquillius, on 02 January 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

it doesnt feel right calling you Lord Vetinari......I may continue to calll you 747 with your permission of course :)

Is he really from the Leningrad Oblast?

#247    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,205 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 January 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

Is he really from the Leningrad Oblast?

:) he does look like ming the merciless (flash gordon) quite a bit IMO :w00t:

#248    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,056 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

View Postquillius, on 03 January 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

:) he does look like ming the merciless (flash gordon) quite a bit IMO :w00t:
Indeed.

Posted Image

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#249    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 31 December 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

In reality, there are all kinds of "anomalies" and UFOs that have been observed in space, on the Moon and Mars, etc, so simply denying their existence over and over again and mocking the witnesses who report them is a useless exercise.

Oh those are just ice crystals , Nothing to worry about lol.  But seriously - Given the vastness of the universe , The sheer amount of stars  and galaxy's I highly doubt we are it . Just look at the amount of earth sized planets that were discovered in the last couple of years alone . Also , Civilized man has only been around for around 40,000 years or so. So we are pretty young in the grand scheme of things.  As far as these massive black triangles go i think some people are just more comfortable believing that its a military craft of some sort  which I highly doubt they are . Even if they turned o to be military , Where or who did they get that kind of technology from ? Had to come from somewhere .

#250    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,361 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

View Postbee, on 19 December 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

that should be

....whether the source of light (sun and stars) can be seen with the naked eye outside earth's atmosphere....

Are you merely confused because:

View Postbee, on 14 December 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

that's like saying...I avoid libraries because I might not agree with what all the books say.... :P

Honestly Bee, you are beyond this question, this is Zoser level debate, whats up? Are you really insinuating that the Sun might be invisible to the naked eye in space??????

Posted Image

207 individuals have made 340 flights to the ISS. Some tourists. Perhaps they just did not notice that the Sun seems to be missing in space?

Be careful. The Moon is a hoax as well. Never existed - LINK - THE MOON IS A HOAX

Edited by psyche101, 04 January 2013 - 01:48 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#251    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,361 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 31 December 2012 - 07:13 AM, said:

I don`t believe in anything with out proof. Aliens ya, no proof. I was talking about your take on a mans word and saying he was joking when he was not.  Get off your high horse Jimmy.  People that question you are not always blind believers just folks asking.  Why do you think he was joking as it makes no sence to do so over and over does it.

All the best for the New Year Mate

I am afraid it is a joke:

115:02:52 Mitchell: Wait a minute. (Pause) Okay.
115:03:07 Shepard: Okay. Put it down. (Pause) Let's get the...(Pause) Deploy it while it's still up here. There we go.

[After unfolding the wheels, they have to lock the front legs and handle into place. NASA photo KSC-70C-165BW shows the MET next to LM-8 at the Cape.]

115:03:24 Mitchell: Well, let's see...We've had visitors again.
115:03:28 Shepard: Yeah. Hardly worth mentioning.
115:03:33 Mitchell: Agree. (Pause)

[Jones - "I had heard that the backup crew had put greetings in lots of places on the spacecraft. Did you just find one on the MET?"]
[Mitchell - "I think what we're talking about there is one of their patches, because they put the goddamn things all over the spacecraft and, whenever we opened up something, there would be one of them. It had a Roadrunner on it and was a parody of our patch."]
[The exchange 'Visitors...hardly worth mentioning,' is, of course, a very dry, joking dismissal of the backup crew.]
[Journal Contributor Andrew Chaikin wrote in his book A Man On The Moon, "Before the flight, Cernan's crew had devised a mocking version of the Apollo 14 mission patch featuring the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote cartoon characters. On it, the Coyote, representing Shepard's crew, reaches the moon only to find the Road Runner -- Cernan's crew -- is already there, waving a 'First Team' banner. Along the border was printed the Road Runner's trademark 'Beep Beep'. The real message was unfit for publication: 'Watch your ass -- we're right behind you.' During the flight, Shepard's crew discovered Road Runner patches in every notebook and storage locker in their two spacecraft. Even on the lunar surface, they couldn't escape: There, on the MET, was another 'Beep Beep'." (Used with permission.)]
[Journal Contributor Brian Lawrence has supplied a copy of the patch and notes: "The backup crew (Roadrunner) are depicted waiting on the Moon for the prime crew (Wile E. Coyote) to arrive. The Coyote has red fur for Roosa, a pot belly for Mitchell, and a grey beard for Shepard."]

115:03:39 Shepard: Okay. Houston, as you can see, the MET is deployed properly.
115:03:45 McCandless: Roger.
115:03:49 Shepard: Looks like it's in good shape.

LINK

Edited by psyche101, 04 January 2013 - 02:26 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#252    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,404 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

And to coin a fraise "Lots of High Horse`s in Here "

This is a Work in Progress!

#253    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,845 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 04 January 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

And to coin a fraise "Lots of High Horse`s in Here "

But the spin is, "come on up on the horse with me, the view is much better and you don't get horse s--t in your face so often."

The invitation is still open, Silver Thong. I'll give you a hand up. When you've gotten too much horsie poop in your face, try a new position.

#254    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,404 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

All we need IS Love ! THat ought to get E.T to land ? Ive been trying on my new Cell phone to call home for a year now ! Its quite the Kool phone too !
See ?

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#255    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

View Postquillius, on 02 January 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

"Hear! Hear!"... :tu:

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users