Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1619 replies to this topic

#481    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,600 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 05 November 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

I purposely do not read possible season spoilers,so I did not see this coming at all. I actually cried.
Just when I thought it couodnt get any more grim .
I hate the governor . He looks like Bill from True Blood ,and is far creepier,and not as cool

Glad to know the spoiler thing is worth it!

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#482    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Interview with Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes)- (Spoilers)

http://blogs.amctv.c...s-interview.php

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#483    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Great episode
Spoiler
The series picked up much needed momentum.

Cant wait til next week.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#484    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,600 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Carl not crying while Rick broke down says new storyline!

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#485    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Alright, screw it...  I'm finding a place to buy the damn books tomorrow.

Love this show.

#486    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 05 November 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

I purposely do not read possible season spoilers,so I did not see this coming at all. I actually cried.
Just when I thought it couodnt get any more grim .
I hate the governor . He looks like Bill from True Blood ,and is far creepier,and not as cool
I'm digging The Governor a lot so far, as a character anyway. I think David Morrissey is doing an awesome job. Just curious to see what direction they're taking him and exactly how creepy he'll get.

Posted Image

#487    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 November 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Alright, screw it...  I'm finding a place to buy the damn books tomorrow.

Love this show.

You should. I'd go as far to say it is the best comic being written right now, and it's my favorite comic series. :tu:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#488    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostMerc14, on 06 November 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

Carl not crying while Rick broke down says new storyline!
He was partly crying,because how Carl was acting,told him what Carl had done . That's life changing . Carl is never going to be the same,especially after how badly her had been treating her . Guilt ,and then ....yah,he's all ****ed up now,and Rick knows it .

Miss me?

#489    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

View Post~TheBigK~, on 06 November 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

I'm digging The Governor a lot so far, as a character anyway. I think David Morrissey is doing an awesome job. Just curious to see what direction they're taking him and exactly how creepy he'll get.

Umm,he has how many *blanks* in jars,in a special viewing room ....how much creepier can he get ?!

Miss me?

#490    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 November 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

Umm,he has how many *blanks* in jars,in a special viewing room ....how much creepier can he get ?!
Well if they take him as far as they did in the comic, he can get A LOT creepier.

Posted Image

#491    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Post~TheBigK~, on 06 November 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Well if they take him as far as they did in the comic, he can get A LOT creepier.

that's an understatement. Right now he is giving me a kind of hannibal lecter intelligent/charismatic psycho vibe which I kind of dig. alot of possiblities in that.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#492    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

View PostGrey14, on 06 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

that's an understatement. Right now he is giving me a kind of hannibal lecter intelligent/charismatic psycho vibe which I kind of dig. alot of possiblities in that.

You can say that again. I like how he uses the dead National Guard troop as a way to keep his people under his control in his speech.

#493    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,600 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

Things are really heating up!  My wife made it all the way till Rick cut up the bloated zombie.  She hates teh show so much she watches every single episode and then blames me for the grossness and leaves but makes it back for a rewind..  LOL

#494    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Another great episode love the last scene
Spoiler

And
Spoiler

Another whole week.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#495    lsra

lsra

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• Someday we'll look back at this and plow into a parked car.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Are we going to find out anything about Carol?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users