Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Signs in Movie "Ubit drakona"

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Legal statement: The author of this post apologies to the creators of the movie "Убить дракона" for the use of their graphics and that he had talked about it negatively. He only said his own personal opinion and fantasy about it in order to discuss it here.

PART 1

In a different thread I have mentioned my theory about the secret Satanic signs in movies and one of the last replies to my thread was that that I was unable to successfully prove my theory for any of the movies. However, here is why it cannot be proven:

"What Hellish people do is that that they use normally looking things and gestures, but in such an order, combination or circumstances that will make them look little indicating, but not straightly suspicious. Only then it won’t look noticeably and only then the existence of the hidden meaning in such things cannot be proven.

Hellish people are very proud of making all the things they do look naturally to normal people and of their ability to hide the true purpose of what they are doing. They are always able to explain anything they do, to introduce a good and naturally looking reason for it. They lie like the Hell that they came from. And normal people always believe them."

Okay. I have decided to "make clearer" at least one of the movies, in given case "Убить дракона" (Ubit drakona).

Red (beloved Hellish color) title, "lightning dragon" and fire in the beginning of the movie, and the human form of one of the dragon's head had a deformed skin under its left eye.

dragon01.jpgdragon02.jpgdragon03.jpgdragon04.jpg

I had took a look at the actors and in several of them I can clearly see Hellish people. The movie is their work showing secret indications. Above all, Satanic "emphasis on the eyes".

Let me show you several such scenes. Before one of them the camera passes by one place and little later it returns back to it. It indicates that what will be next is somehow important.

dragon16.jpgdragon17.jpgdragon18.jpgdragon19.jpg

So, it's impossible to prove because they make the signs look like regular images. How do you know they're signs at all then? :rolleyes:

Edited by Bracket

PART 2

Then we see several positions emphasizing the eyes (notice the eyes of the sculptures, every of them looks to a different direction than the other which indicates the duality of Hellish people). The camera will also display the "hands" of two sculptures. The first hands are present but the other are missing (hands - hands = 0 and what remain are eyes). This trick covers the fact, that it is about the eyes and not about the hands. The necktie is a reason to look down for a moment and to have a "resting moment" including the closing of the eyes.

dragon05.jpgdragon06.jpgdragon07.jpgdragon08.jpg

Here goes another scene with Satanic signs that we can see on a video. By means of the mirror the man is seen two times and then his one eye in the mirror (during one moment it looks is if it was "dissolving" or "melting"), together with the woman that now and then looks extremely to the left, indicates a Hellish humanoid soul. It is a secret Satanic speach: "It is us. This movie is our work. This is a greeting for the other of our Hellish kind."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo_TMLylrII

dragon09.jpgdragon10.jpgdragon11.jpg

dragon12.jpgdragon13.jpgdragon14.jpg

PART 3

There is another eyes-emphasizing scene.

dragon20.jpgdragon21.jpg

And here goes another one. And, by the way, this movie is not any comedy!

dragon15.jpgdragon25.jpg

Here is how the movie ends. There is a man looking similarly like the human form(s) of the dragon's head. And he is keeping a flying dragon on the string. Do you know what he is saying?

"Ну? Что, прохожий, все сначала, а? Может быть, не сейчас? Все-таки дети. Потом."

dragon22.jpgdragon23.jpgdragon24.jpg

I won't tell you everything what is in the movie. But if you can think well, then with the help of my little lesson you will understand.

PART 4

I believe in two kinds of people (Hellish and normal ones) and the following message is for the normal:

My comments do not prove that it is like I have said (although I am sure about it), but at least they do not exclude such a possibility. My theory is something what has a right for life. It cannot be proven right but it cannot be proven wrong either.

Legal statement: The author apologies to Dr. Raymond Moody for what he will say about him, but that information is only the result of his subjective opinion and fantasy.

There are many Hellish people all around, they want you to believe in what they are saying. As an example I can use Dr. Raymond Moody (one of them) and some by-him-used fake Satanic testimonies (deliberate lies of Hellish people) about what is on the other side and what happens after the death. Please take a look at my article How Are Religions Made. You can also download "The Mystery of The Second Coming of Jesus Christ" that I have attached to this post. It will help you to understand something about deliberate lying and hiding of true intentions.

In conclusion, there is one wisdom regarding the Satanic sings (not only) in movies:

„When Hellish people do their secret signs, internally they think about their superiority over you as well as about the use of you as their possible victim in the future. And you fools take them for the best people who are creating good movies to entertain you, who are writing excellent inspirational books to educate you truly and singing beautiful songs about love to make you love better.“

Here is a video with the scene from the movie where were the sculptures mentioned in PART 2. It does not play on YouTube:

Satanic Signs - Emphasis on the eyes

The Hellish people here, who exactly recognize the signs in the movie, should show the greatest endeavor to prove my explanation wrong. :rolleyes:

The Mystery of the Second Coming.pdf

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

So, it's impossible to prove because they make the signs look like regular images. How do you know they're signs at all then? :rolleyes:

I knew several Satanic people who have regularly been using the same things (for example certain combination of colors of clothes, specific registration numbers of cars and emphasis on the eyes). I have a more detailed study about it, but shortly said I have noticed some importance in the use of this little indicating things. They are not suspicious, they are safe from being discovered. Sorry but I will not explain the exact use of it all, it would require several articles or rather a book. :rolleyes:

I knew several Satanic people who have regularly been using the same things (for example certain combination of colors of clothes, specific registration numbers of cars and emphasis on the eyes). I have a more detailed study about it, but shortly said I have noticed some importance in the use of this little indicating things. They are not suspicious, they are safe from being discovered. Sorry but I will not explain the exact use of it all, it would require several articles or rather a book. :rolleyes:

Who are these "Satanic people" you know?

So your premise is that a bunch of satanic forces are using movies to provide secret signs to other satanic forces?

Lets break that down.

- Any movie starts as a script, it stays as a script until someone finances it aka: producers it.

- Then we have the selection process of the actors.

- Followed by the filming, editing etc, hundreds of human hands take part in the process of the final output, cinematographers, editors, makeup artists, costume designers, directors, cameramen, actors.

- This whole process typically lasts approx 18 months for an average movie, sometimes it takes many years.

- The movies you are choosing are limited in their reach as far as audience goes, so all this effort is for a select minority who may see these movies.

So your protaganists of the secret signs are clever enough to be in the right place at the right time to be hired on as actors in the just the right movies with just the right scenes allowing just the right acting expression to pass on these signs to a select minority who wait an average of 2 years for each sign?

These are some extremely patient beings and given the impossible nature of the majority of humanity to recognise these supposed "signs" they are also ludicrously ineffective. Whatever agenda they might have would clearly take many millenia to communicate by this method don't you think?

You have yet to advise WHAT are these supposed "secret signs" supposed to be saying exactly? And to whom?

I have to tell you your "evidence" beggars belief no matter which way you cut it.

• Like 1

Who are these "Satanic people" you know?

Too personal a question, I am sorry.

So your premise is that a bunch of satanic forces are using movies to provide secret signs to other satanic forces?

You have yet to advise WHAT are these supposed "secret signs" supposed to be saying exactly? And to whom?

Hellish people have the main part in the quick technical development of our society. They have also a big big word in the entertainment. When they do certain positions about eyes, specific gestures and movements (in the movies they have created), these are recognized by the other members of their kind. It is like a message or like a greeting to the other. Nothing unbelievable. Strictly logic.

To say nothing that it is almost impossible for anyone to determine what is going to remain in the film and what is going to end up on the cutting room floor.

"What Hellish people do is that that they use normally looking things and gestures, but in such an order, combination or circumstances that will make them look little indicating, but not straightly suspicious. Only then it won't look noticeably and only then the existence of the hidden meaning in such things cannot be proven.

Hellish people are very proud of making all the things they do look naturally to normal people and of their ability to hide the true purpose of what they are doing. They are always able to explain anything they do, to introduce a good and naturally looking reason for it. They lie like the Hell that they came from. And normal people always believe them."

My question, then, is this:

How does one determine the difference between the above, and the well-known brain behaviour of Pattern Recognition?

If you cannot distinguish between a known natural behaviour and an identical deliberate behaviour, how do you confirm that the deliberate behaviour actually exists?

So your premise is that a bunch of satanic forces are using movies to provide secret signs to other satanic forces?Lets break that down.- Any movie starts as a script, it stays as a script until someone finances it aka: producers it.- Then we have the selection process of the actors.- Followed by the filming, editing etc, hundreds of human hands take part in the process of the final output, cinematographers, editors, makeup artists, costume designers, directors, cameramen, actors.- This whole process typically lasts approx 18 months for an average movie, sometimes it takes many years.- The movies you are choosing are limited in their reach as far as audience goes, so all this effort is for a select minority who may see these movies.

Not to mention the many rewrites that EVERY movie goes through, by multiple people, before it gets to the screen. :tu:

Too personal a question, I am sorry.

You can't say you have evidence and not back it up. :rolleyes:

If you cannot distinguish between a known natural behaviour and an identical deliberate behaviour, how do you confirm that the deliberate behaviour actually exists?

True, sometimes it is not easy to distinguish between a known natural behavior and an identical deliberate behavior and one cannot easily picture the precise location or the border between the two.

I have one good related explanation but in a different language.

Please let me tell you one theoretical example:

For instance, you know that among the people who have made such a movie there is a lot of Hellish people. You already saw some of their secret sings and you know them a little. Then when you see such a movie with one such exact Satanic indication after another, you can already guess, that the probability that it was the Hellish people who have made such a movie and who deliberately put their secret signs and gestures into it is about 97,5%, for example. Perhaps you still are not literally fully sure about it (now I mean totally 100%), but you are almost sure. The Satanic origin of it is very probable if not almost sure. This is a stricly logical thinking.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

Hellish people have the main part in the quick technical development of our society. They have also a big big word in the entertainment. When they do certain positions about eyes, specific gestures and movements (in the movies they have created), these are recognized by the other members of their kind. It is like a message or like a greeting to the other. Nothing unbelievable. Strictly logic.

So a enclave of "hellish" people spend millions of dollars and and ave of 18th months to create an image on a screen that says "hi ya" to other "hellish" people. Oki Doki.:wacko:

Not to mention the many rewrites that EVERY movie goes through, by multiple people, before it gets to the screen. :tu:

Ah but you see according to the OP - they're all in on it.:w00t: If it was me, personally I would just pick up the phone and blither on in "demon tongue" to all my brethren, much less expensive and you get to say so much more :devil:

Edited by libstaK

Ah but you see according to the OP - they're all in on it.:w00t: If it was me, personally I would just pick up the phone and blither on in "demon tongue" to all my brethren, much less expensive and you get to say so much more :devil:

Ah, true. :yes: Well, that would explain some of the actors and directors i've met. :lol:

Legal statement: The author of this post apologies to the creators of the movie "Убить дракона" for the use of their graphics and that he had talked about it negatively. He only said his own personal opinion and fantasy about it in order to discuss it here.

He did warn you !

So where are the "satanic" signs?

"What Hellish people do is that that they use normally looking things and gestures, but in such an order, combination or circumstances that will make them look little indicating, but not straightly suspicious. Only then it won’t look noticeably and only then the existence of the hidden meaning in such things cannot be proven.

Don't you see you're making up what the hellish people do? They are your creation. You've invented their hidden agenda, and as a cop out for lack of evidence it's again the fault of the "hellish people".

One unsubstantiated accusation after another.

Edited by Rlyeh

There's nothing logical about it.

Your premise is:

-There are people you claim are satanic, though you haven't presented evidence for how you know this.

-These people supposedly use certain specific patterns of physical emphasis.

-These patterns supposedly identify them as satanic.

-Other people use these patterns and employ them in media, therefore these people are also satanic.

From a logical standpoint, there are several things wrong with this line of reasoning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_generalization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_analogy

And those are just the obvious ones.

Edited by Oniomancer

There's nothing logical about it.

Your premise is:

-There are people you claim are satanic, though you haven't presented evidence for how you know this.

-These people supposedly use certain specific patterns of physical emphasis.

-These patterns supposedly identify them as satanic.

-Other people use these patterns and employ them in media, therefore these people are also satanic.

From a logical standpoint, there are several things wrong with this line of reasoning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_generalization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_analogy

And those are just the obvious ones.

:w00t::nw::tu:

True, sometimes it is not easy to distinguish between a known natural behavior and an identical deliberate behavior and one cannot easily picture the precise location or the border between the two.

More accurately, it is so difficult that it is the primary reason for self-deception, and it is the one aspect of the human psyche that almost all the procedures in skepticism and scientific methodology, which are used for validation and accreditation, are designed for the specific purpose of eliminating.

I cannot help but notice that you do not seem to have a way of eliminating this variable.

I have one good related explanation but in a different language.

Please let me tell you one theoretical example:

For instance, you know that among the people who have made such a movie there is a lot of Hellish people. You already saw some of their secret sings and you know them a little. Then when you see such a movie with one such exact Satanic indication after another, you can already guess, that the probability that it was the Hellish people who have made such a movie and who deliberately put their secret signs and gestures into it is about 97,5%, for example. Perhaps you still are not literally fully sure about it (now I mean totally 100%), but you are almost sure. The Satanic origin of it is very probable if not almost sure. This is a stricly logical thinking.

No, it is actually a logical fallacy. You are begging the question. You do not know that among the people who have made the movie is a lot of Hellish people. You merely assume that for the sake of the argument. You cannot assume there are Hellish people involved, and then assume that you see Hellish signs, and then confirm the signs are Hellish because you assumed the people are Hellish. This leads, almost inevitably, to a circular argument.

"There are Hellish signs in the movie."

"How do you know they are Hellish?"

"They were made by Hellish people."

"How do you know the people are Hellish?"

"They put Hellish signs in the movie."

It is bad logic. It cannot be validated, which makes it somewhat useless (or, at least, indistinguishable from statements of belief).

Even in a fantasy scenario, it is a somewhat blatant gap.

Even if there were some way that any of this were even remotely correct, what would be the point? As others have pointed out it doesn't seems like millions of dollars would be spent by hellish people just to acknowledge other hellish people.

The OP must be a member if he can see the signs.

There is a pdf file that explains the "Satanic indications" in this movie in a more detailed way:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1261402541/to_kill_a_dragon.zip

Normal people, do not be surprised about all the negative replies to my post. Hellish people always pretend, that they do not recognize the indications from this movie, but they do.

I'm not surprised, its to be expected when you're making ridiculous accusations. However you should consider seeking psychiatric help.