Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Past Life Regression


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Blues Girl

Blues Girl

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Under your bed

  • Ribbons is a stupid name for a horse

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with someone (in Ontario, Canada) that can hypnotize me and take me through my past lives? It would help me figure out things that have been happening to me. Thanks!

I shall one day rule this world using only my wits, charm, and a bent paperclip!
A balanced life is a rat on each shoulder >'.'<

#2    aNoNymOus XO

aNoNymOus XO

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,288 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:02 AM

are you far from canada? i would say if this is really important to you then contact this person via email or phone and ask how can you meet up. maybe it can be done over the phone. i have never been hypnotized so i dont know if it can be done on the phone but its worth asking. if not then you may have to go to canada or see if they will meet you somewhere to get it done. if its that important to you, go for it.


#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

    Unforgiven

  • Member
  • 10,495 posts
  • Joined:29 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland

  • I reckon so.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

http://www.google.co...iw=1339&bih=592

There you go.

You can even teach yourself.


#4    Tia

Tia

    The Naughty Angel.

  • Member
  • 6,272 posts
  • Joined:25 Mar 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Blue Mountains

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

It's really not that hard to learn but just be warned that some of your past lives may be quite overwhelming with the things you find you have done, as when you go through it it's like being there again.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#5    Blues Girl

Blues Girl

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Under your bed

  • Ribbons is a stupid name for a horse

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

View PostPanDeMOniUM XO, on 20 June 2011 - 03:02 AM, said:

are you far from canada? i would say if this is really important to you then contact this person via email or phone and ask how can you meet up. maybe it can be done over the phone. i have never been hypnotized so i dont know if it can be done on the phone but its worth asking. if not then you may have to go to canada or see if they will meet you somewhere to get it done. if its that important to you, go for it.


I'm IN Canada. And I can't call or e-mail anyone cuz I haven't found anyone yet lol

View PostTia, on 20 June 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

It's really not that hard to learn but just be warned that some of your past lives may be quite overwhelming with the things you find you have done, as when you go through it it's like being there again.
Thank you for the warning :)

View PostEldorado, on 20 June 2011 - 07:33 AM, said:

http://www.google.co...iw=1339&bih=592

There you go.

You can even teach yourself.
Thanks! I will check them out

I shall one day rule this world using only my wits, charm, and a bent paperclip!
A balanced life is a rat on each shoulder >'.'<

#6    nyuk

nyuk

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined:12 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

I have to say, ive often wondered if we are reborn after dying.
I feel it is true that we are reincarnated.
Not as a tree or anything other than a new person.
I have this irrational fear of still water. Like you find in quarries for example.
This makes me wonder if perhaps i drowned in a. Previous lifetime :(
Ive watched programmes about it & read a lot about it.
Sometimes, like everyone else, i have that deja vu.
In the past, i have visited places for the first time, but felt like ive been there before.
Also, i have very realistic dreams sometimes which are so detailed.
I wonder if these dreams could be flashes of  an earlier lifetime.
Does anyone else have these dreams i wonder


#7    Blues Girl

Blues Girl

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Under your bed

  • Ribbons is a stupid name for a horse

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

View Postnyuk, on 06 July 2011 - 07:50 PM, said:

Sometimes, like everyone else, i have that deja vu.
In the past, i have visited places for the first time, but felt like ive been there before.
Also, i have very realistic dreams sometimes which are so detailed.
I wonder if these dreams could be flashes of  an earlier lifetime.
Does anyone else have these dreams i wonder
I myself have very realistic dreams, almost every night. And I, too, get deja vus quite often.

I shall one day rule this world using only my wits, charm, and a bent paperclip!
A balanced life is a rat on each shoulder >'.'<

#8    nyuk

nyuk

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined:12 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Has anyone been hypnotised to see if they can recall any past lives??
I watched a program on tv where this man was regressed and gave lots of details about how he died in a battle and he said his name plus lots more details.
His story was checked and verified by an independant historian who said it was difficult to check, making it more likely to be true.
Everything he said was verified.


#9    13thDarkOne

13thDarkOne

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

  • All in one, None

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

View PostBlues Girl, on 06 July 2011 - 08:14 PM, said:

I myself have very realistic dreams, almost every night. And I, too, get deja vus quite often.


Intresting... Some say everytime you go to sleep you are being taking to the astral world by your guides, past loved ones etc..

Most people forget about their experience being there, or write it off as an very realistic dream


#10    nyuk

nyuk

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined:12 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:08 PM

Perhaps the most realistic dreams we have, are indeed memories of previous lives then  :unsure2:


#11    Nessa10

Nessa10

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oklahoma

  • Have the courage to live the life you want to live.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

View Postnyuk, on 06 July 2011 - 07:50 PM, said:

I have to say, ive often wondered if we are reborn after dying.
I feel it is true that we are reincarnated.
Not as a tree or anything other than a new person.
I have this irrational fear of still water. Like you find in quarries for example.
This makes me wonder if perhaps i drowned in a. Previous lifetime :(
Ive watched programmes about it & read a lot about it.
Sometimes, like everyone else, i have that deja vu.
In the past, i have visited places for the first time, but felt like ive been there before.
Also, i have very realistic dreams sometimes which are so detailed.
I wonder if these dreams could be flashes of  an earlier lifetime.
Does anyone else have these dreams i wonder
Yes, I have dreams like this. I have dreams of watching a person who does not look like me, but some how I know its me. One instance I was on the gallos about to be hung. Obviously it was a long time ago. Like the 1800's. I have a horrible fear of being kidnapped and murdered. Wich I have dreams about a lot. Its always someone chasing me trying to kill me. Or they have caught me and I am trying to escape. I know this is a little strange, but I do think that dreams let you know a little about your past lives. Even though I am a Christian, I think that some how, some way, my spirit has experienced things other than what I have in my 25 years.


#12    nyuk

nyuk

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined:12 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, i know what you mean Nessa10.
Some dreams feel like dreams,
But others feel like its really happening.
The realistic dreams seem to be remembered in much greater detail than others.
So perhaps these very realistic dreams could be memories from an earlier lifetime. Our subconcious may be replaying events from that previous lifetime.


#13    elpensador

elpensador

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2012

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostNessa10, on 08 August 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

Yes, I have dreams like this. I have dreams of watching a person who does not look like me, but some how I know its me. One instance I was on the gallos about to be hung. Obviously it was a long time ago. Like the 1800's. I have a horrible fear of being kidnapped and murdered. Wich I have dreams about a lot. Its always someone chasing me trying to kill me. Or they have caught me and I am trying to escape. I know this is a little strange, but I do think that dreams let you know a little about your past lives. Even though I am a Christian, I think that some how, some way, my spirit has experienced things other than what I have in my 25 years.
I'd have very good experience with regression to past lives. I've had few sessions with a Hypnotherapist here in London.
At the beginning I didn't know what to think, but having had it few times, I know believe we have lived before. I can tell you I saw myself living numerous lives in different times. Having different jobs, being man, woman. My lives: 1) just before this present life, I lived in Holland, I was wearing hippy clothing (it was the 60's), I was a photographer and died drown. 2) man, living in London, 1752 approx, wearing white wig, worked in a newspaper printing press 3) man, soldier in France, cover with metal armour, carring a heavy spade in a battle field, lots of dead men, sweet blood smell 4) english young man, but living in the south of France, played the hapsichord, married the woman that is my wife today 5) woman, time, not sure, old times, housewife in one of the soviet union countries. Really fascinating stuff.
That hypnotherapist doesn't charge much I have to tell you. Have skype, otherwise can guide you over the phone. I know she is building website her name Isabel Hunt.


#14    *Frank*

*Frank*

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined:10 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

I know this is an old thread but I've just remembered something from my past life... I used to hang out with the OP... they owe me money.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users