Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 14 votes

What would you ask an abductee?

• Please log in to reply
1377 replies to this topic

#1    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

I KNOW I'm going to regret this, but yes, I am one and have consciously known since roughly the age of twelve. I'm now in my early thirties.

If anyone is interested in asking anything, feel free to sling a question my way. It's probably easier to get a discussion going if I just open the floor to them, instead of setting off on a pre-determined course.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

Check this thread. I'd like to hear what you think of it.

It may be easier to tell us your story first.

http://www.unexplain...pic=175829&st=0

Edited by Sweetpumper, 15 March 2010 - 08:08 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

And be prepared to be called stupid, mentally ill, delusional or a liar. Or more likely, all of them.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#4    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 15 March 2010 - 08:10 PM, said:

And be prepared to be called stupid, mentally ill, delusional or a liar. Or more likely, all of them.

Oh believe me, I'm braced for it. And if I'm honest, I'm open to someone convincing me that any of them could be possible. The first one isn't true (misguided I might be, but not stupid) and the last definitely isn't, but then only I know that, don't I?

#5    AquaMerina

AquaMerina

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

• There's more to the truth than just the facts. ~Author Unknown

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

View PostGilfaer, on 15 March 2010 - 08:02 PM, said:

I KNOW I'm going to regret this, but yes, I am one and have consciously known since roughly the age of twelve. I'm now in my early thirties.

If anyone is interested in asking anything, feel free to sling a question my way. It's probably easier to get a discussion going if I just open the floor to them, instead of setting off on a pre-determined course.

Who abducted you? I realize it's E.T related, but what E.T's abducted you?

How did you know your experience wasn't a dream or a hallucination?

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head.  ~Terry Josephson

#6    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 15 March 2010 - 08:07 PM, said:

Check this thread. I'd like to hear what you think of it.

It may be easier to tell us your story first.

http://www.unexplain...pic=175829&st=0

I had a look (briefly) and my head span. Lots of posts and having sampled a modicum of them, not the sort of discussion I'd feel I would thrive in. Having said that, I would be happy enough for anyone who posted in that thread from the OP to the last contributor to post here, whethere it would be to ask me a question or to make a point of their own.

What I think of that thread, and any others that are related, would hopefully become obvious from what I say in this one.

#7    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

View PostAquaMerina, on 15 March 2010 - 08:15 PM, said:

Who abducted you? I realize it's E.T related, but what E.T's abducted you?

I remember contact with two different types (is "types” the right word to use?) of being.

The first is, I'm sure no-one will be surprised to hear this, a group of rather short beings with grey skin and large, black eyes. (Yeah, I know. I can hear the gasps of "no way" from here.) The others, who I felt rather less negative toward, were a bunch of rather striking beings of typically Scandinavian appearance: tall, sculpted, blonde hair and dazzlingly blue eyes. When I was a child I used to refer to the one of this latter group with which I was most familiar as the "Abba-man", because I knew they were Swedish and I knew he looked like an archetypical Nordic blonde.

The first lot, the greys, I hated for years, because I associated them with being pricked, poked, hurt and generally freaked out. The blonde chap on the other hand, I virtually loved, because I instinctively knew that once I saw him things weren't going to hurt.

#8    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 14,678 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 15 March 2010 - 08:10 PM, said:

And those who choose to do this kind of thing should be prepared to receive a warning from the moderators.

I'm not saying that anyone has to believe abduction stories, just be polite when voicing ones skepticism.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#9    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

View PostAquaMerina, on 15 March 2010 - 08:15 PM, said:

Sorry, forgot to answer this bit.

Short answer: I can't empirically prove that they weren't either of those things. I can say that I have seen things that lead me to believe they can't be though.

Example 1: One of them happened when I was a child, in the middle of the day at a rather deserted beach site. I wasn't asleep, so can't have been dreaming. During this incident a triangular lump of flesh was removed from the base of my thumb, leaving a scar that is there to this day. An hallucination cannot induce a physical scar, so I can't have been hallucinating. I suppose I could have had an advanced psychotic episode where I'd mutilated my own thumb, but I think a condition that severe would have produced more symptoms as time went by, and nothing has occurred. Also, I was only five years old or thereabouts, and I think that sort of delusion would be rather unusual at that age, to say the least.

Example 2: One of them happened in the presence of my father as we were out walking at night. He partly remembers this incident, up to and until the part when my normal memory cut off. In fact, he remembered something that happened that he hadn't before that came just after that cut-off point, so that either corroborates my story, or suggests that he could be suggestableised (George W. Bush eat your heart out!) by a nine year old boy. Possible yes, but how likely?

#10    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

View PostLilly, on 15 March 2010 - 08:35 PM, said:

And those who choose to do this kind of thing should be prepared to receive a warning from the moderators.

I'm not saying that anyone has to believe abduction stories, just be polite when voicing ones skepticism.

I'm happy with anyone who expresses their doubts as we go on. They can't say anything I haven't wondered or worried about at some time. As you say, so long as they don't do it in a ******-ish way, we're all cool.  :tu:

#11    bigdaddyinge

bigdaddyinge

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

• no, of course i'm not all right. i'm half right. the other half is left.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

did the grey ones make you think of white owls? :alien:

bigdaddyinge

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

View PostLilly, on 15 March 2010 - 08:35 PM, said:

I tottally agree with Lilly,but I almost always do you know she`s a WIB . :rolleyes:  
And my First  question might be "Is it uncomfortable to sit ?"
Followed by Did you See a guy Cooking with a Kool B.B.Q smoker on the Moon?

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

View Postbigdaddyinge, on 15 March 2010 - 08:53 PM, said:

did the grey ones make you think of white owls? :alien:

No, but that particular bit of that truly crap film was based on something true. I can think of two occasions when a screen memory (whether by my own sub-conscious or by "them" I don't know) was in place that showed me rather strange, anthropomorphic dogs instead of greys.

#14    Gilfaer

Gilfaer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 15 March 2010 - 08:55 PM, said:

I tottally agree with Lilly,but I almost always do you know she`s a WIB . :rolleyes:  
And my First  question might be "Is it uncomfortable to sit ?"
Followed by Did you See a guy Cooking with a Kool B.B.Q smoker on the Moon?

1/ It has been. If you're referring to a certain orifice, then I've twice bled rather a lot from my rectum as a result of an abduction. Scared witless following the first one (no memory had yet surfaced and I was automatically thinking, 'Oh my God, cancer!'), I went to a doctor who said I had what looked like an incision on the inside of my "tubing".

2/ A shame that taking the piss is also not against the rules. I'm trying to be serious.

#15    Slorri

Slorri

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

So can you tell us something about your abduction? Where you physically removed from one place to another? Were where you taken?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users