Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It something bout jupiter

MR.Blueprint

Ok the fact that jupiter is in solar system means that mars earth venus and mecury are not suppose to be int the solar system...

when big planets form in a solar system they move in forward and knock all the inner planets away...

i Think that earth mars venus and mercury were all jupiter's outter moons at one time and as jupiter moved in closer to the sun those four moons changed orbits and started to orbit the sun....during this orbit transition i think the planet earth colliding with another one of jupiter's moon creating our moon

in conclusion earth was a moon of jupiter as jupiter moved in, earth started to change its orbit to orbit the sun and during this transition it collided with something prolly anothe moon of jupiter and created our moon we have today...

and

the earth wasnt created at the same time is jupiter so dont come at me with this we know how the earth and moon was form

Or maybe this is what happened,... http://www.astronomy...al/solform.html

And you also really need to read this. http://en.wikipedia....stial_mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSG_A_-CPE

you not going to tell me jupiter wasnst a sun wt one time........its something bout jupiter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSG_A_-CPE

i really believe jupiter had its own solar system and some how came apart of this star's system

because all the star system that are being discovered all mostly star system with a few planets most big jupiter like planets

i think some dead stars becomes planet and its planets become planets and moons

From your link, in part:

If our sun had a "hot" Jupiter planet we would not be here.

Which means that our sun DOESN'T have a "hot" Jupiter-like planet, but rather a "warm" Jupiter planet. It appears you didn't understand what was being said.

cormac

From your link, in part:

Which means that our sun DOESN'T have a "hot" Jupiter-like planet, but rather a "warm" Jupiter planet. It appears you didn't understand what was being said.

cormac

ok now watch this

* snip *

jus the first 5 mins if you like

jupiter is a baby sun ..,we this planet came from jupiter

i bet jupiter was on fire atone time

Edited by Saru
Removed video link due to copyright

ok now watch this

At about 5:10:

It had not enough mass to create the internal pressure and temperature necessary to have nuclear fusion.

This negates your claim that Jupiter is a baby sun. At best, it's a failed sun, emphasis on FAILED.

cormac

ok now watch this

Jupiter doesn't and never did have the mass to become a star.

At about 5:10:

This negates your claim that Jupiter is a baby sun. At best, it's a failed sun, emphasis on FAILED.

cormac

or one that burned out

or one that burned out

That's two for two youtube links that you obviously didn't understand and which negate your claims.

cormac

or one that burned out

*shakes head* It's a gas giant. How did it 'burn out' and leave that much hydrogen and helium behind? It's mass is about 1/1000th that of our Sun, an average sized star. As others have said, it never reached the necessary mass.

*shakes head* It's a gas giant. How did it 'burn out' and leave that much hydrogen and helium behind? It's mass is about 1/1000th that of our Sun, an average sized star. As others have said, it never reached the necessary mass.

ok but my point is our planet came from jupiter

i think we was once a jupiter moon

Which is your unsupported opinion only.

cormac

Which is your unsupported opinion only.

cormac

it says it i the video

jupiter was the first planet made and the other planets came from its debri

earth coudlve easily orbited jupiter for a period of time

Where is Waspie when we need him?

He is very capable of explaining all of this to you and/or providing relevant links.

• Like 2

Where is Waspie when we need him?

He is very capable of explaining all of this to you and/or providing relevant links.

explain what?

explain what?

That question is where Waspie comes in. He is very good.

Im sure hes turned off his Laugh meter for the night ! :tu:

• Like 3

explain what?

Explain in a way that you might understand.... how wrong you are about Jupiter having been (or will ever be) a star.... and that our planet has ever been a Jovian moon.

We have a pretty good idea how planets and solarsystem forms.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 3

Explain in a way that you might understand.... how wrong you are about Jupiter having been (or will ever be) a star.... and that our planet has ever been a Jovian moon.

We have a pretty good idea how planets and solarsystem forms.

NO Im sayin jupiter was the first planet made out of the dust from the supernova

the debris left over from makin jupiter made other planets that prolly wouldve been still orbiting jupiter

you should understand if you know how planets are made

and also said the jupiter couldve been on fire at one time just like the sun it came from in the early days

NO Im sayin jupiter was the first planet made out of the dust from the supernova

the debris left over from makin jupiter made other planets that prolly wouldve been still orbiting jupiter

and also said the jupiter couldve been on fire at one time just like the sun it came from in the early days

What is preventing Jupiter from burning like our sun is mass, there is not enough of it. It needs to be at least 50-60 times larger. That would make it collapse from compression under gravity, and that would ignite the thermonuclear reaction and Jupiter would become a star.

About planet formation,... Have a look at this and then tell me why your theory is better. http://en.wikipedia....tion_of_planets

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

you not going to tell me jupiter wasnst a sun wt one time........its something bout jupiter

i really believe jupiter had its own solar system and some how came apart of this star's system

because all the star system that are being discovered all mostly star system with a few planets most big jupiter like planets

i think some dead stars becomes planet and its planets become planets and moons

do you think it might be remotely possible for you to communicate with words and not keep posting vids? They can be tedious to watch, sure they interest YOU... but we dont all feel the same. If something inspires you in a vid, bullet point it and chat that way. Besides your links dont give any indication of the what the video is about nor its duration.

When you post a link, be sure to remove the 's', if it appears in the beginning, ie: htpps//www.etc, if you dont remove the 's' its just a nondescript link, when you remove it, the vid shows up here

And shouldn't you be posting under space/astronomy? This is NOTHING to do with ET/UFO, now is it?

• Like 5

Actually, the debris was circling the protostar (which eventually became our sun), not just Jupiter. Jupiter was only one of the planets that formed around that star.

Sorry, but again no. Jupiter's mass was not great enough to cause nuclear fusion. I'm not sure of the number, but it's mass is actually several orders too small to even come close to "being on fire" as you say.

• Like 2

You've said that Jupiter was a dead sun, a baby sun and then a failed sun and now just a first planet that earth orbited. You're all over the place mate. Jupiter is a gas giant and never had the mass to be a sun, not even close but it has protected us from a whole lot of incoming and so we are definitely indebted to the big lug.

• Like 8

Actually, the debris was circling the protostar (which eventually became our sun), not just Jupiter. Jupiter was only one of the planets that formed around that star.

Sorry, but again no. Jupiter's mass was not great enough to cause nuclear fusion. I'm not sure of the number, but it's mass is actually several orders too small to even come close to "being on fire" as you say.

Exactly. :tu:

• Like 2