Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic Contest...

Nipheliem

End Of The World  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think The World Will End Soon?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • Never Though About It

You know I Had a very good idea. to those who are religious or not i was just curious. How do you think the world will end? It could be based on relgious facts, your imagination or anything. I am just curious...

So please take your time, doesn't matter how long it is as long as it makes pretty much sense i think we'll all will be content.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jodie.Lynne

• Nipheliem

• ivytheplant

• Ichigo

I think the world will end when reruns of Bonanza is the only thing on tv that isn't a reality show.

OK this is one of my re-runs, but I still think this is it :rolleyes:

The word will end suddenly and unexpectedly when 93.5% of the western world performs a daily function all at the same time. By an uncalculated coincidence people will flush their toilets at the same moment in time and space resulting in massive flooding and immeasurable tsunamis of tidal proportions. The immense power of so much water going down the drains at the same time will cause pressure vortexes that will result in tornadoes and hurricanes like never seen in the history of mankind. Sucking all the fresh oxygen from the surface of the planet and replacing it with noxious methane. The last sounds from planet earth will be a massive scream from the toilets of the western hemispheres “Sorry about that, it must have been something I ate!”

Irish

I liked your idea. Yes, i think we are all going to die. Soon, next couple of years...maybe up to 15 years away from now.

Irish.......lol........I'm going to refrain from flushing so much, just in case............if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down!

I don't really see the Earth ending anytime soon, I mean if we are talking along the lines of mass destruction. I could entertain the idea of the World ending as we know it, where as the present state of the World changing into something different. This could be through some type of viral outbreak, or nuclear disaster, but in these cases there will likely be survivors that would exist in a world totally altered from what once was.

I think there is to many of us to be totally destroied from anything short of a total and complete global catastrophy.

Oh yes... I believe the world will end. When our sun supernovas all over the place.

Untill then, enough with the "OMGS!! The Maya/Aztec/bible/psycic/crystal ball/talking dog on Jerry Springer/prophetic guy from 1936 said the world will end in 2012/2015/last spring/2000/when we all flush our toilets/worship pink hippos and green unicorns/two days from next thursday!" threads...

We've evolved in our technology, while devolving socially, so as to be the only animal on the planet that is capable of annihilating the planet in it's entirety. Wipe it from the solar system, so that our fragments might enter the asteroid belt and live on as a legacy of self-destruction and egoistic stupidity.

This world was a paradise until they invented us! :no:

I voted I don't care. Relative to the global picture, I can't change our global destiny. Just the two feet where I stand. But if it happens, the last thought I'll probably have is: Boy, do we suck! linked-image

i think that the world will end when we mess with the very fabric of realty like create a wormwhole that becomes a black hole the engulfs the whole world and us with it .

The world, "the Earth" ends in the year 319039. Backwards this number spells PEOPLE in letters. The small case "L" is the one. The nines are "P"s'. The two threes' are "E"s'. I found this through a calculator.

I used to believe the world would soon...But now I no longer care. I will try to LIVE otherwise, I will have let my life pass me by. :tu:

We've evolved in our technology, while devolving socially, so as to be the only animal on the planet that is capable of annihilating the planet in it's entirety. Wipe it from the solar system, so that our fragments might enter the asteroid belt and live on as a legacy of self-destruction and egoistic stupidity.

I didn't know we had a Death Star in orbit.

I didn't know we had a Death Star in orbit.

What do you think that gray thing in the sky is? "That's no moon, it's a space station."

A misleading thread title....... I thought it would have a list of options. like:

asteroid

supernova

WW3

etc....

But then I find just another "OhMyGodTheWorldIsEndingCuaseTheHolyManSaysSo" thread

<_<

^Indeed, JM. I came in hoping to tick the "toilet flush" option, instead only finding a yes/no/whatever response. But i find myself not voting. "Do you think the world will end soon?". How soon is soon? A hundred years could be soon. A thousand could be. To others, next week might be an age away ^_^

LOL

Actually PA, the world ends everyday. for many. And the world is created anew for as many more. It just depends upon your perspective. :)

Irish.......lol........I'm going to refrain from flushing so much, just in case............if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down!

I don't really see the Earth ending anytime soon, I mean if we are talking along the lines of mass destruction. I could entertain the idea of the World ending as we know it, where as the present state of the World changing into something different. This could be through some type of viral outbreak, or nuclear disaster, but in these cases there will likely be survivors that would exist in a world totally altered from what once was.

I think there is to many of us to be totally destroied from anything short of a total and complete global catastrophy.

I believe the same way- though I think the "end of the world as we know it" will indeed be a good thing- an end to all government corruption perhaps...

I voted no. It seems the only pick to be winning. I strongly believe the world won't end.

um... this isn't an "omgtheworldisgoingtoend" thread its, "howdoyouthinktheworldisgoingtoend" thread... i am just curious of what other people believe. you'll never know the answers unless you ask the questions and if you won't ask questions you'll never learn what you want to learn about.

LOL

Nipheliem, your thread asks "HOW", but your poll is asking "WHEN". The two aren't the same.

:)

LOL

Nipheliem, your thread asks "HOW", but your poll is asking "WHEN". The two aren't the same.

:)

so? i asked two questions. people are supposed to write down how they believe the world will end meaning it could be a thousand years from now but how do they think it will and the poll asks if they think its going to end soon. the reason they are different is because there are so many different possibilities of how the world is going to end compared to if they think it is going to end.

Edited by Nipheliem

do u mean when and how do we think our world this civilisation will end or the earth itself?

i think itll keep going until the earth cant support life any more.

i also feel that an exchange of thermo nuclear inter continental ballistic missiles will help provide enough radiation to aid the mutation of future species and that we neednt really care about this.

cos we will be gone.

and so long as we all enjoy having sex then the population will continue to grow until there really isnt enough to go round and then we will have to eat whats left of any wild life until such a time that we start to eat each other , and then this will continue until we have just one enormous human left and pavarotti will cause a polar flip killing all life.

Riiiiiiight...

I think the world or humanity will end soon on 2012 just how the mayan predicted

How it will end I really dont know

But here are a few ways that I think will happend:

1. A meteor will crash on earth

2. There will be a nuclear war and because of that there will be a catastrophe on earth

3. If the world wont end on 2012, maybe we will evolve spirituale somehow, like be able to do telepathy

If the planet itself wont end maybe humanity will

With all these war going on right now I cant see this world going on after 100 years

Do You Think The World Will End Soon?

Don't Care.

I don't care when or how the world will end .. I'm just going to live and enjoy each day to the fullest and not waste time thinking/worrying about such a thing.