Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Intelligence, welcome here

FarvLarion

Listed below are two concepts and ideas.

1.)  Why would God, if he existed make only one race and one planet when he could make more than one so that they could one day met and exchange knowledge.  This way one planet may not have had off-the-wall prehistoric people that ate stuff they weren't supose to.

2.)  If intelligance could arise from one planet, then how are we to say that it could the same way on some other planet.  Being that if something were to hit Earth and thrown bacteria or something off to another world, then there would be life.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Makes sense to me :) Chances are to that if long ago we were hit with some rock big enough not to blow us apart to maybe send particals away from us it would have to be big enough though to escape gravity. Unless some other alien life form stole some of our life and brought it to other planets. I mean that's the whole point of abductions right?

Yeah datz a friggin great pernt, now explain to me how Jimmy wuz able ta eat 6 WHite Castle burgerz and den spebd 45 minutez on da JOHN? Iz it aliens porobin me or iz it da contentz of da White Castle burgers? Jimmy wantzta know!

Jimmy "Floatin on AIr" Potzenpans

Well if every star that we gaze upon out there is similar to our sun, there's a good chance that atleast one of them has planets like ours with life on it. We just haven't been there yet. I mean all it would take would be a close enough distance to the star (sun) for life to start.

So in all honesty there's a good chance that life is out there...considering the number of stars in the sky.

In Einsteins theory that space is curved, he explains that we, for all practical and inpractical purposes, live inside a bubble.  Now, if that bubble would act like a mirror in some cases, could it be possible that there are far less or far more galaxies out there with stars and planets that could and possible would contain life as we know it.  If this were true, then wouldn't that also point to the possibility that we have never actually seen an alien as of yet because they may have found that space is curved also and looking out results in looking back in our own direction???

True... but that mirror would have to be very far away. Our hubble telescope can see things never imagined... none of which looks similar to what we have here. I aslo read something somewhere about a new hubble 10 as big and 100 times the distance.

Once that thing is up and running I,m sure were going to see alot of new space.

Mystify

The details for the new Next Generation Space Telescope(NGSP) haven't been released yet because it's still in the works. Scheduled for launch in 2009, the telescope will carry cameras and spectrographs sensitive to infrared radiation. Over the telescope's 5-10 year lifetime astronomers hope to observe the farthest reaches of the universe. Although it remains to be seen, perhaps even the beginning of time, or close to it.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Farv,

Einsteins curved universe theory has nothing to do with a bubble. By saying curved is not to imply round. The universe isn't round like a bubble where someone from the inside can look out, and someone from the outside can look in.

Curved simply means it BENDS as it gets manipulated by the forces of gravity.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

I believe he is thanking you for feeding into his posts', which gives him more to write about, thus making him a full member now.

Reese  :-*

• 13 years later...

There are over 100 billion galaxies each containing 100 billion stars and science keeps finding more and more planets that are in the goldilocks zone. There is something called dark energy that seems to have an antigravitational power (it is what causes our galaxies to fly away from each other). So a sufficiently developed species may be able to harness this energy and perhaps defy gravity or even bend space time and travel anywhere in the universe faster than light. Perhaps they use a quantum drive engine or tunnel with wormholes, The possibilities are endless.

Wow. This thread is pre 911. Folks were so quaint, back then. Kinda miss those days.

• Like 1

Heck this thread might be older than some members :D