Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible dream visitation by dying loved one

redheadturkey

First, backstory on this. I have a friend who lives in Boston, Massachusetts that has been chronically ill with an autoimmune disorder since he was sixteen. I met him online and became extremely attached to him, to the point that I helped him through the worst stages of his illness. He got bad last weekend, was checked into the hospital in critical condition last Saturday night. As of today, I got news that he has either gone grossly downhill or has died, and I am not sure which at the moment, but that leads to my question.

I had a dream, very intense, very vivid, that I had finally gotten up Boston to meet him, and we were sitting on this sofa that had beige fruit print fabric and wooden end caps on the arms. We were cuddling and laughing about something and I do not recall exactly what. I slept for a good half hour after, but when I woke up I remembered it as vividly as I had when I had it. I was wondering if perhaps the experience was somehow a dream visitation.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM.

I believe that such dream consciousness conference calls do happen occasionally. It's really up to you whether it's true or not. Faith.

Condolences on your loss if they're gone.

• 1 month later...

I believe that was a dream visitation. It is a common phenomena and is a common paranormal experience.

If you're still unsure here's some characteristics of visitation dreams.

• 3 months later...

It could be, I've had those visits too from loved ones and friends who either pasted or were going to pass around the time of my dream.

Hi There, and Im so sorry for all your friends has gone thru and how it has effected your heart.... I feel the couch with the fabric was symbolic of the "veil" which is now behind him....and the fruit print also symbolic of the Preistess who sits on her throne in A DECK OF TAROT... fruit of life or living... once again.