Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McDonalds Creature

Undeadskeptic

Wikipedia:

Mutant laboratory meat

Around March, 2000, an Internet rumor spread via e-mail in Brazil claimed that McDonald's meat was actually made from a genetically modified animal maintained in a laboratory. The e-mail stated that "the few who saw it assure it is a very unpleasant sight: they have no limbs or horns, no bones (undeveloped cartilage instead), no eyes, no tail and no fur; its head is about the size of a Baseball; they are fed through tubes connected directly into their stomach".

The e-mail carries on saying that "some irreversible health damage can be done by eating this meat, resulting in diseases who manifest themselves in a way similar to AIDS, and have symptoms related to Alzheimer's Disease" and ends encouraging the reader to boycott McDonald's until it sells actual beef.

The discovery was credited to researchers from the University of Michigan, although there are no official claims from anyone who actually works there. And is yet to actually be proven.

LOL for a min I thought this was a thread about people that ate McD's 24/7. My bad. This one is new to me.

LOL for a min I thought this was a thread about people that ate McD's 24/7.

:lol:

I have to say, I've never heard of the McD creature before...

If this is true I think so many people are f'd! As for baseball size mutant creatures fed through tubes, omfg NOOOOOOOOOO! Crap this will bother me to no end. Would'nt it cost more to keep these little creatures alive than to buy actual beef from farms? Hummmmm, yeah lol. Damn McDonalds seriously. They are the Anti-Christ!

• Like 1

Wikipedia:

Mutant laboratory meat

Around March, 2000, an Internet rumor spread via e-mail in Brazil claimed that McDonald's meat was actually made from a genetically modified animal maintained in a laboratory. The e-mail stated that "the few who saw it assure it is a very unpleasant sight: they have no limbs or horns, no bones (undeveloped cartilage instead), no eyes, no tail and no fur; its head is about the size of a Baseball; they are fed through tubes connected directly into their stomach".

The e-mail carries on saying that "some irreversible health damage can be done by eating this meat, resulting in diseases who manifest themselves in a way similar to AIDS, and have symptoms related to Alzheimer's Disease" and ends encouraging the reader to boycott McDonald's until it sells actual beef.

The discovery was credited to researchers from the University of Michigan, although there are no official claims from anyone who actually works there. And is yet to actually be proven.

Wasn't this a Torchwood storyline?

HN

• Like 1

Its a vegitarian conspiracy to ruin meat eaters appitites!

• Like 4

Courtesy of www.IMDB.com

Plot summary for

"Torchwood" Meat (2008)

Conflicts abound when a truck owned by Rhys's trucking company is investigated by Torchwood... and Rhys is there to see it. The meat it carries is tainted, or is it even meat at all? Rhys does a little investigating of his own, and might have something to contribute to the team this time around. But he's no longer sure who he can trust anymore. And can Gwen and the team trust him? Written by Quicksand

HA! Knew it sounded familiar.

The "meat" is cut from a giant regenerating alien thingy.

HN

Ahaha . Wow . I never knew that there was ever such a creature ? I dont think it is real. Cause it taste like cow. :| Poor Cows.

Snopes have debunked a similar story about chicken at KFC but to be honest, I really doubt the meat story simply because it sounds far more expensive and time consuming than just using cows!

Wasn't this a Torchwood storyline?

HN

Courtesy of www.IMDB.com

Plot summary for

"Torchwood" Meat (2008)

HA! Knew it sounded familiar.

The "meat" is cut from a giant regenerating alien thingy.

HN

YES! LOL I was thinking that! I cried at that episode, I think... :cry:

And I think the cows are going to be offended. 'What's wrong with their meat?' they ask tearfully. Oh, wait, they don't get killed this way. Evens out a bit. :D

Doesn't sound very likely, though, in all seriousness.

I heard McDonald's was mostly just filler or plant like material mixed in with the beef so that they could cut production costs.

If i didnt have common sense i might believe it cause the food at Mcdonalds tastes horrible. I go to Burger King for Chicken fries and Stackers.

If it's true, they should use this "mystery-creature" as the mascot. Not to sell more food, but it would get more people coming in to ask about it. So if they don't answer... they're in business?

-Natalie

If people really knew and there is a group that has just went in to expose the consumer food industries dirty Big Secret kept from the Market consumers, if people knew the conditions of the Life Stock yard, the GM Corn they feed to the cattle for Consumer Beef consumption, and that a Bovine in a stock yard fed GM Corn will not live longer than Six months time because the unnatural Corn fed diet produces a Bovine Bacteria in the Bovine Stomach, so those Cows have to be slaughter within six months time, the Living condition of those cattle, are inhuman and that is an understatement by far, and the Chicken farms are no better, and the produce, Plucked and harvested way before they have matured upon vine and plants as Gassed and Dyed, and Waxed, still holding the Pesticides from the fileds. It is why I now grow my own organic Produce and purchase only organic fruits and vegetables from local Organic Farmers that we trust, and we purchase or He Eggs from local farms as well, I Purchased a Huge Smoker and grill, and cook free ranged Meats and poultries because you couldn’t catch me dead in a McDonalds or any other Fast food establishment.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot
  • Like 1

I've heard similar stories about Kentucky Fried Chicken,living blobs of meat/chickens with 4 legs/featherless chickens/asexual chickens/genderless chickens etc etc etc

:o

that sounds pretty cool. I wonder if i could get spiderman like powers from eating it

This sounds like one of those weird stories you hear about in school.

Lol I tell yea I have had many a Saturday nights when I have eaten a big mac and felt like I was digesting small alien embryos who I figure will tear out my midsection when the clock strikes 12 on Dec.12.2012 when the real War of the Worlds will begin... who'd thought instead of planting massive ships under the earth's soil, aliens have been impregnating all Mcdonalds customers... wow that was a smart move aliens... touche... touche... maybe Ronald is there leader...

Edited by MDeacon

Try our new McDonald's Mutant Meat Burgers...

((((( :rofl::lol::rofl: )))))

I remember when I was a kid there was a rumor going around that McDonalds used worms as the basis for the hamburger patties. I didn't eat there for years because every time I thought about it, it made me sick.

Of course, if you do the math, bait worms cost more per pound than hamburger so, I can't see the UL having any validity. I still have a hard time eating at McDonalds though! LOL!

All the more reasons to avoid their food. ;)

Unless you like mutant meat, in which case it could be quite a positive development!

Unless you like mutant meat, in which case it could be quite a positive development!

In that case it's perfect!