Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

The fate of Osama bin Laden's remains have been called into question after emails leaked from an intelligence analysis firm say the body of the terror leader was actually sent to the U.S. for cremation.

According to the emails, the Al Qaeda boss was shot and killed during the famous Navy SEAL Team Six raid on his Pakistan compound, was transported back to the U.S. and cremated.

The emails were allegedly obtained by the hacker group Anonymous from Stratfor, an organisation dealing with analysis of intelligence and geopolitical analysis. It's also known as the 'Shadow CIA'.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 3

I saw this story yesterday.

IMO the much publicized killing of OBL was nothing put a publicity stunt meant to make Obama appear heroic, and to distract from whatever political crisis Obama was embroiled in at the time.

It certainly worked well. Of the people I know, even the most rabid anti-Obama people see him as some sort of hero now.

OBL has probably been dead since late 2001, and several public figures commented upon it at the time. Even the official story acknowledges he was a dialysis patient, and those folks are very fragile. Not a dialysis machine to be seen in the much vaunted pictures of his room at Abbottabad.

• Like 6

I'm anti- Obama but gave him credit for allowing SEAL team 6 to do it's job. The press conference that followed was an obvious stunt to help his declining poll numbers. I'm hopeful that his body is in some lab right now unburied. He doesn't deserve any kind of proper burial.

I'm anti- Obama but gave him credit for allowing SEAL team 6 to do it's job. The press conference that followed was an obvious stunt to help his declining poll numbers. I'm hopeful that his body is in some lab right now unburied. He doesn't deserve any kind of proper burial.

Has Obama NOT allowed the military to do anything at all?

As for OBL, if they had ACTUALLY captured him, they would have brought him back to the US, paraded him down Madison Avenue with Rudy Giuliani performing some masochistic act upon him. :yes:

So the DailyMail says Anonymous obtained email from a private security group which supposedly claim that Bin Laden wasn't buried at sea, which in turn was given to WikiLeaks.

Seems legit ... This means Sarah Palin is automatically president and Obama has to go live out the remainder of his life panhandling on a San Francisco street with a crack-addict name 'Carl'. :lol:

FTA:

the body was 'bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane' and 'onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland]'.

Ok say this highly reliable chain of events produces the above line from an email. Why isn't it possible that after whatever obvious investigation of the body had taken place it wasn't then put on boat and given to Davy Jones? And how is this the smoking gun?

P.S. Not knocking Anonymous or WikiLeaks. I think both are cool and helpful (if not slightly dangerous) in their own way.

Edited by RightInTheStatisticals
  • Like 1

Hummmm..... I don't think I care. They could have strapped him to a cruise missle and fired him into an active volcano for all I cared. I'm not sure why we decided to honor his traditions anyway. If it were me, I'd have put him in a box and put him into a low Orbit, vacuum packed, so his body would be out of reach, and then it would eventually be cremated (cremation in Islam = Bad) when it fell from orbit. It would be a ten year kick in the teeth, that he would be there, but untouchable, and then would inevitably be burned to atoms.

The man did not deserve our respect, he was an international criminal.

• Like 5

Hummmm..... I don't think I care. They could have strapped him to a cruise missle and fired him into an active volcano for all I cared. I'm not sure why we decided to honor his traditions anyway. If it were me, I'd have put him in a box and put him into a low Orbit, vacuum packed, so his body would be out of reach, and then it would eventually be cremated (cremation in Islam = Bad) when it fell from orbit. It would be a ten year kick in the teeth, that he would be there, but untouchable, and then would inevitably be burned to atoms.

Well said. :tu:

The expense of such a fate would be too high, but I completely get the sentiment.

This would be the "who cares" story of the year, the guy would have been heart-broken to hear of the death of Whitney Houston, so they spared him that trauma.

May I echo Boons comments. Well said indeed. I saw this story earlier today and flicked through to see if a thread had been created on the subject. After reading your post, I too do not really care where his body is, as long as it is not organising more death.

• Like 1

Not good at all and boon shame on you for agreeing. Think past your own hatred for a moment. Think about the thousands and millions of innocents that would view this as an affront to there beliefs. Now think if it angered them so that just one in ten picked up the hatred towards the west and picked up the cause. How many enemies have you created because of your hatred. How many Westerners like myself and my wife and my child could be killed by acts of terrorism by each one of those people that you created. Yes you created if it were you that allowed your hatred to cloud your judgment. People will hate the west for things the west has and has not done. There is no stopping that. Yet you would carelessly add to that number to simply let hatred prevail while you desecrated a deceased man. That seems rediculous to me. Did I misunderstand what you were getting at? We are trying to let the fire dwindle not add fuel. Maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't seem logical. Hate begets hate.

• Like 5

There isnt anything about this seal team 6 ambush that makes any sence. He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.

• Like 1

There isnt anything about this seal team 6 ambush that makes any sence. He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.

shhh, just believe it.

what the heck do want, evidence or something?

• Like 3

Why would they want to keep the body, and why would anybody care?

Amaged... This is best example of how your gov. lies to its people.. Then one asks himself was 9/11 foreign or domestic terorism? This news if legit has massive magnitude...

There is no reason for the US to have done any thing other than what they said that they did... and and is burial at sea. I believe that they did a burial at sea. It makes sense and it ended the issue quickly. Am waiting to read that he is alive and well and roomates with Elvis.

• Like 1

...an international criminal in the employ of the US government.

• Like 1

Cremated, or buried at sea, it doesn't matter. We still have zero visual confirmation either way.

• Like 4

He was deep-sixed ... anything else would lead to martyrdom. These emergent rumors are simply ploys to incite and perpetuate suffering and sacrifice.

#19 that's assuming he ever truly existed as portrayed by the Yanks and their mates pre and post 911 farce

The type of DNA test the corpse was subjected to would have had a positive result if it had been given to bin-laden, any of his 60 some-odd brothers, or his father. A fact I learned while listening to the owner of a DNA testing company being interviewed on local radio in Seattle. Anyone who thinks it was really Osama they killed is uninformed and way too trusting of our government.

The evil son of a b**** is dead and gone. Who cares where his body rots? Lets move on.

• Like 1

Not good at all and boon shame on you for agreeing. Think past your own hatred for a moment. Think about the thousands and millions of innocents that would view this as an affront to there beliefs. Now think if it angered them so that just one in ten picked up the hatred towards the west and picked up the cause. How many enemies have you created because of your hatred. How many Westerners like myself and my wife and my child could be killed by acts of terrorism by each one of those people that you created. Yes you created if it were you that allowed your hatred to cloud your judgment. People will hate the west for things the west has and has not done. There is no stopping that. Yet you would carelessly add to that number to simply let hatred prevail while you desecrated a deceased man. That seems rediculous to me. Did I misunderstand what you were getting at? We are trying to let the fire dwindle not add fuel. Maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't seem logical. Hate begets hate.

Look past my own hatred?

Aus, you misunderstand.

I don't hate bin Laden any more than I hate a serial killer or serial child rapist. I am disgusted by their actions, but that is not hatred. I merely see a problem that needs to be put down like a rabid dog. The manner in which that is executed does not matter to me, there are people who must be stopped. Cage them, execute them, whatever; just put a stop to what they are doing and remove their capacity to cause more harm.

As for the cremation bit, I don't really care about that either. I am indifferent to how his body should have been handled. Dumped at sea, fired into orbit, buried in the desert; it's all the same to me. I wouldn't want to see his corpse desecrated or anything, don't get me wrong. But I'll not lose any sleep over it either way. Besides, it's a null issue as he was buried at sea. Though perhaps that wasn't what he wanted either...

• Like 1

[/quot

.My dad lasted over 10 years with renal failure and had dialsyis 3 times a week.You can do it at home yourself daily by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter i think.