Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Request, Please :)

lizzieborden

Greetings! I'm Lindsay, 23. I am curious about two things - I hope it is alright asking two questions in one reading request - I am most curious about my grandfather who passed when I was 5 and also a previous life. I have been drawn to a part of history that I can never seem to shake. I have included a picture of myself in hopes of it helping the reader.

My great grandfather passed when I was young and I was extremely close to him. Most young children do not remember much of their early years but I remember my grandfather and how much love I had for him. I am wondering if he is happy with what I have done with my life; even though he is not here I fear disappointing him. Any other information about him would be gladly accepted - for example is he happy (cliche I know), was he truly happy when he died, etc.

My last request is if anyone can see a previous life for me. I have an almost unhealthy obsession with an event that occurred before my time. I always feel a pull in the genocide that happened and wonder if I was a victim of the genocide or if I was part of carrying out the genocide (even though this is not what i would want).

I don't mean to leave anything vague I am just doing so for the purpose of space and not getting too in-depth where it isn't needed. If there are more details needed please don't hesitate to ask as I would be glad to expand further.

Thank you for your time and energy.

post-133960-0-34887500-1350142657_thumb.

we all have curiousity of past times and history

but i think the past is in the past

we can safely say that your grandfather would want you live in the present not the past giving how close you decribe you were :P

and welcome to the forums

I agree, however, I have a very strong connection with him still even after his passing and despite my age when he passed. The connection I have with this grandfather is much deeper than that of my other deceased grandparents. It is something I cannot explain in words and that is why I am asking about him specifically in hopes of getting some clues on this connection.

Oh, and thank you for the welcome KOS! I have found myself quite at home with this bunch :yes:

Lizzie welcome. I am connected to your post. I have been off trying to figure out my life. I do past life reads. So if you would like one. Give me the OK and will work on it. Thanks

• Like 1

OK then I will work on your read starting today. I have been haunted house pictures and your avatar I looked at last night. See ya soon.

Before I read you. Let me tell you something. I had a computerize past lives done on me. It said I had been amputated. Now I wake up with numb hands. This is very real and what I see could change you're life forever.

Before I read you. Let me tell you something. I had a computerize past lives done on me. It said I had been amputated. Now I wake up with numb hands. This is very real and what I see could change you're life forever.

I understand the risks and I appreciate you telling me them beforehand. I am still comfortable with proceeding :)

Hi LizzieBorden, let me see what needs to be seen. First thing came to me was Alla. I see a person with a whip and I see children crying. I do hear another language being spoken. Let me so much see if I can try to spell. Luffna , benza, crizer. I hear under cart. I see people hiding here. OK I see a young girl being dragged by her hair. It seams like she has info for them. Now what is weird I feel all female presence. They are doing the interrogation. Like a woman's camp. Will continue soon.

Edited by Rick Waid

Hi again , been very busy at work. But I got a break. I heard new findland. I am seeing an older lady but she seams sneaky or something is strange darker skin 75 or 80 and I see her putting away a pearl necklace as she is talking but in a way like she talks about something and takes the jewelry. I see people in a hole looking up but there is only a quarter size hole that the sun light comes thru. There is no way out and a rope ladder has to be thrown down.

I am being shown looking at the bad people. Meaning you had of been one of the victims. How well do you sleep. Ever sweat at night and toss and turn?

I'm a very restless person. Also the only adult I know terrified by the dark.

See when we go back it helps us with our current issues and fears. Being in a hole with only a quarter sized whole to have light come would terrify me to. I look see more. There are marks on your hands and wrists from being tied. I believed you starved to death. You were so skinny. I believe there was some kind of gas or a chemical that made you throw up white. That was the past life I saw. Thanks

Thank you Rick for taking the time and energy to give me a reading. I appreciate your insight. Thank you!