Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phil schneider

ThinkCommieSHEEP

How goes it out there ppl, I was just wondering if any body out there has ever heard if Phil Schneider and had any info or know of any other ppl like him

THe guy who makes ham...

huh/

You cant expect anyone to know what your talking about unless you provide some backround information..

Oh and welcome to the forum!

How goes it out there ppl, I was just wondering if any body out there has ever heard if Phil Schneider and had any info or know of any other ppl like him

Sorry my bad, www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5Ea3dgK3c

Wait is he the guy who said he fought aliens with secret agents in a underground base??

DEUCE?

• 4 years later...

He is hard to dismiss as a crackpot because of hes suspicious death and when you watch his videos

he comes across as being very frank and honest.

No real opinion except that it's suspicious about his wiki page being constantly deleted and people being banned Wun re posting it.

I read somewhere he once said, if he was ever found having committed suicide, it would be that he was murdered.

I read somewhere he once said, if he was ever found having committed suicide, it would be that he was murdered.

Then proceeds to commit suicide, the ultimate troll.
  • Like 3

He is hard to dismiss as a crackpot because of hes suspicious death and when you watch his videos

he comes across as being very frank and honest.

Stories of fighting reptillian aliens in an underground base in the US sounds honest to you?

• Like 1

Wait is he the guy who said he fought aliens with secret agents in a underground base??

DEUCE?

:yes:

DULCE

And did not manage to get away with so much as a ray gun!

Good God. I cannot believe people give this stuff the time of day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder about his hand, according to him his fingers were blown off by an alien weapon during the underground battle. Maybe a little far-fetched but still interesting viewing.

As far as him being involved in the construction of underground military bases, no doubt in my mind at all.

believe it or not..

Not. He was just another clever flim flam man that made money of the curious and the gullible.

Edited by supervike

• 11 months later...

You are misinformed!

"Phil Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles. Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996. Some suggest Schneider was murdered..."

http://www.openminds...ible-et-claims/

http://www.youtube.c...=Phil Schneider

I believe he is a honest and clever man and I think he was murdered because of alien disclosure

(due to he early explained some secrets (aliens, black budget and so on) to people, he lost his life (R.I.P.) )

believe it or not..

LOL, better late than never, thanks Seeder ol mate!

YOU are misinformed.

According to Thomas Castello, a former Dulce base security officer -- this particular under-world city is a highly secret base operated by humans as well as reptilian aliens and their worker cast, the commonly encountered grays.

The Dulce base is full of nothing more than the leftover Baskin&Robbins Ice cream makers that were bought up by Elon Musk,he`s got a really devilish plan to overtake the Ben& Jerry`s empire,ANd I bet he does it ! Afterall There all Aliens,This part I know for a fact ! just go buy so of there ice cream and eat it ! You will see Aliens too ! :tu:

p.s. try there new flavor Carmel MocaDulecoto !