Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Cain still amoung us?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

"Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, "I have acquired a man from the LORD."" (Genesis 4:1).

#17    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

If he is still alive, or 'among us' as you say, he would be a shriveled husk and too wrinkly to identify. You can logic your way out of this among us question, really.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#18    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

View PostMelo -, on 02 December 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

So im not a religious nut, and I havent really looked it up much but
Does anyone know what happened to thr first murderer Cain who slain his brother out of jealousy? The story I know says god himslef was so heated at the act that he or she, brandished the ''mark of cain" unto the individual who was then cursed to.....and this is where I get confuzzled, because its never clear about where he died or even if he died at at, u know? Was he cursed to walk moung us forever or cursed to live out his days whereas showcasing he was physically betrayal?...i bring this up cuz I hear stupid conspiracy theories from friends and some believe cain is the centerifuge to this 'fascade' orgaylluminatti or watever.
And the absolute last thing u hear of Cain is that he took part in building some obscure and insignificant city,then well....nothing.

Anyone in this forum have any advanced knowledge of this that may help me fill in the gaps so I can shut up or nut up to these wild accusations?
I wont lie, im really interested what exactly happened... Thanks :)

Tubal-Cain has already been mentioned.

Tubal-Cain is an important Biblical figure in Masonic rituals:

Although the name Tubal-cain appears regularly in all our Old Charges, it should be noted that the name did not come into our ritual until a comparatively late date, c. 1745; there is no printed evidence of that name in the Masonic ritual earlier than 1745, but recently discovered transcripts of evidence given to the Portuguese Inquisition authorities suggest that the name was in use in a Lodge of Irishmen at Lisbon as early as 1738. (AQC 84, p.93)

http://grandlodgeofi...olism/Tubal.pdf

And then there is the legend about the "Eternal Wanderer". Some say it was a Jew who didn't want to help Jesus who was on his way to be crucified. And as  punishment this Jew was cursed to be wandering all over the earth for eternity. He is then also called the "Wandering Jew" (and known among many names, just Google).

Others say this "Eternal Wanderer" is no one else but Cain.

#19    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Just to add:

This "Eternal Wanderer" shows up in many old and new religions, cults, and other spiritual groups.

Khidr, or The Verdant One in Islam,
The Green Knight in Arthurian legends.
He shows up in the Mormon religion (not sure if it's in the Book of Mormon itself, or later legends/stories surrounding Smith),
He shows up in Carlos Castaneda's books as "the Tenant" or the "Death Defier".
As "Wandering Jew" he's also known a Carthaphilos (a servant of Pilate who struck Jesus to make him move faster), Elias, Isaac Lake'dion or Laquedem, and I know I forgot some.

Some just lump all this together in one name and person : Cain.

#20    Ciss

Ciss

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 02 December 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

The story of Cain may be a simple metaphor for the conflict between nomadic shepherds and settled farmers. Referring to the time period, in which agriculture (Abel) began to replace the ways of the hunter-gatherer (Cain).

The eating of the Forbidden Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is a metaphor in that this encounter of Eve and the Serpent, the consumption of the fruit is that of the Prince of Darkness, then known as Belial, planting the seed in Eve with what will be her first child, Cain.

For Belial knew that in order to save Mankind from the chains of this jealous and violent god, that Man must possess the Gnosis enabling Him towards Apotheosis "then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods," (GEN 3:5)

Yet furthermore, Cain was not the son of Adam. Eve conceived her first son with the Serpent, Lucifer. Cain was not born from flesh. His Spiritual nature was great because his father was Lucifer. On the other hand, Abel was the son of Adam and Eve, in other words, Abel was indeed born from flesh.

Abel would be the ‘natural' child of Adam with Eve, hence the sibling rivalry between Cain and Abel. Furthermore, the reasoning behind God not accepting Cain's equally good sacrificial offering of the Earth (Belial) and His acceptance of Abel's blood sacrifice.

We can now see the first difference between the two brothers: Cain is superior to Abel. Cain is the son of Eve and Lucifer, the initiatory Serpent of Eden. Cain is the son of the Spirit and of flesh. Abel, on the contrary, is born only from flesh. Therefore we can see first of all that Cain is not someone evil but that in fact he is superior, important, and much more so than Abel.

Cain didn't like to offer sacrifices to the Creator because of his roots, because he was the son of Lucifer and had the divine spark of the Angel of Light within him. That is why he did not make suitable sacrifices to the Creator and why it disgusted him to do so since he did not belong to this created world. Abel, on the other hand, whose nature was not of the Spirit but of an animal, did make suitable sacrifices and these were the ones which most pleased the Creator.

Cain as much as Abel made sacrifices to the creator god to please him, offering him things that would appease Him. Cain offered vegetables and Abel animals. According to the bible the creator God preferred the latter. The bible says that the Creator was pleased by Abel's sacrifices but not by Cain's. It appeared that Cain had little desire to please the Creator since he only offered him a few seeds and with little devotion, as if he wasn't entirely convinced of the usefulness of making sacrifices. Naturally then, Abel's sacrifices were accepted by the Creator and Cain's weren't.

Abel would be the ‘natural' child of Adam with Eve, hence the sibling rivalry between Cain and Abel. Furthermore, the reasoning behind God not accepting Cain's equally good sacrificial offering of the Earth (Belial) and His acceptance of Abel's blood sacrifice.

For this Cain would take the life of Abel in defiance of God, and set himself apart from all of God and his Creation, to walk in isolation that of his own Path, the Left Hand Path.

And in hindsight, God wrought with guilt over instigating Abel's death, grants Cain amnesty.
In time Cain and his wife gave birth to Enoch and Created the city of Enoch all its inhabitants. Again, we see the metaphor for the Left Hand Path, of separating from God's Will and Creation and embracing Our Will and designing our own Creation (City of Enoch).

Doesn't say God was pleased with Abel's offering,  the word used is sha`ah ..says he looked away/ look in dismay...just because I respect something does not mean that I agree with it..respect is allowance...
Thus God did not have that same reaction to Cain's offering...

Makes you wonder where they come up with the idea of offering to begin with...but non the less it set the course for doing such things..

#21    aryannatimothy

aryannatimothy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Very interesting discussion here. Do you believe that since Cain's bloodline still survives, it's a bloodline of murderers? What about education and change? Don't all men have the tendency to be good and bad regardless of what bloodline you came? We can also be educated to be better people? What do you think?

Discover the power of the mind and know how to manifest what you want. Click mind power secrets to know more.

#22    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

View Postaryannatimothy, on 06 December 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

Very interesting discussion here. Do you believe that since Cain's bloodline still survives, it's a bloodline of murderers? What about education and change? Don't all men have the tendency to be good and bad regardless of what bloodline you came? We can also be educated to be better people? What do you think?
Talk about bloodline of murderers? LOL . . . there exists no more bloodshed anywhere than in the Christian bible under the direction of its god. But you seem to be missing the point that this story is a metaphor for the conflict between nomadic shepherds and settled farmers.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#23    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 03 December 2012 - 06:58 AM, said:

Just to add:

This "Eternal Wanderer" shows up in many old and new religions, cults, and other spiritual groups.

Khidr, or The Verdant One in Islam,
The Green Knight in Arthurian legends.
He shows up in the Mormon religion (not sure if it's in the Book of Mormon itself, or later legends/stories surrounding Smith),
He shows up in Carlos Castaneda's books as "the Tenant" or the "Death Defier".
As "Wandering Jew" he's also known a Carthaphilos (a servant of Pilate who struck Jesus to make him move faster), Elias, Isaac Lake'dion or Laquedem, and I know I forgot some.

Some just lump all this together in one name and person : Cain.

I forgot to say that "Nod", the land 'east of Eden' to which Cain went, means "Wander" in Hebrew.

#24    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 14 December 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

I forgot to say that "Nod", the land 'east of Eden' to which Cain went, means "Wander" in Hebrew.
Well sheeet thanks, that had so much to add to the discussion!

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#25    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 15 December 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

Well sheeet thanks, that had so much to add to the discussion!

It did. Check the OP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users