Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilotless flight success over UK

Still Waters

A Jetstream aircraft became the first to fly "unmanned" across UK shared airspace last month.

An on-board pilot handled the take-off, from Warton, near Preston in Lancashire, and landing, in Inverness.

But during the 500-mile journey, the specially adapted plane was controlled by a pilot on the ground, instructed by the National Air Traffic Services.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-22511395

Is this not what they do with Drones ?, and it's really doing no more than an ordinary autopilot would, but I'm sure that some 9/11 conspiracists will say "See! They have the technology to remotely fly an Airliner! I told you they had!".

• Like 1

Is this not what they do with Drones ?, and it's really doing no more than an ordinary autopilot would, but I'm sure that some 9/11 conspiracists will say "See! They have the technology to remotely fly an Airliner! I told you they had!".

They do anyway, NASA uses it and that's public knowledge.

They mostly use it for safety testing etc. I'm sure Being and other big airline manufacturers also use it.

Seem's to me they are testing to see IF they can use/fly drones in UK, without much interruption to commercial aircraft...

They have had the technology for a long time now... does not prove one way or the other if it was used in 9/11

I'm sure that some 9/11 conspiracists will say "See! They have the technology to remotely fly an Airliner! I told you they had!".

I thought space-based particle beam weaponry & mini-nukes were de rigueur these days??

They have had the technology for a long time now... does not prove one way or the other if it was used in 9/11

neither would common-sense it would seem.....

• Like 1

neither would common-sense it would seem.....

And there was me thinking I was being sensible in stating something that was blatantly obvious...

"They have had the technology for a long time now... does not prove one way or the other if it was used in 9/11"

Just because they have the technology to remotely fly an airliner, does NOT prove or disprove one way or the other, whether that technology was used in 9/11...

FYI.......

I DO NOT believe that they used such technology in 9/11, never have done and probably never will do, unless some evidence comes to light that suggest's that they did....

It would pay for You to fully read what people post before jumping to conclusion's.....

As the saying goes.......

"Assumption is the mother of all **** up's"

Edited by Jackofalltrades

And there was me thinking I was being sensible in stating something that was blatantly obvious...

"They have had the technology for a long time now... does not prove one way or the other if it was used in 9/11"

Just because they have the technology to remotely fly an airliner, does NOT prove or disprove one way or the other, whether that technology was used in 9/11...

FYI.......

I DO NOT believe that they used such technology in 9/11, never have done and probably never will do, unless some evidence comes to light that suggest's that they did....

It would pay for You to fully read what people post before jumping to conclusion's.....

As the saying goes.......

"Assumption is the mother of all **** up's"

woah man, don't be getting your double-helix in a straight?!

I was referring to the CT's, who don't seem to use common sense, which was more or less agreeing with you!

so now, I assume, by way of apology, you'll be delivering a bagful of used twenty's & fifty's to the usual address....?

;-)

• Like 1

woah man, don't be getting your double-helix in a straight?!

I was referring to the CT's, who don't seem to use common sense, which was more or less agreeing with you!

so now, I assume, by way of apology, you'll be delivering a bagful of used twenty's & fifty's to the usual address....?

;-)

Sorry

My mistake must of read it wrong....

Is it OK to leave the bagful of used twenty's & fifty's In the Garage, IF there is no reply when I get there ? :rofl:

• Like 1

Is it OK to leave the bagful of used twenty's & fifty's In the Garage, IF there is no reply when I get there ? :rofl:

no worries jack man!

sure the garage would be fine!

next to the half-bag of set cement? and the tangled up hosepipe....?

:-)

• Like 1