Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Says GOD Is Reclaiming Tribe From The Nations

Giavanna

OK had some free time today.

My thoughts have been swirling about all we talked about - about Abraham and the White Buffalo.

Sooo...got out of school early - sitting in a coffee shop - my friends have already left.

I began searching around.

Found this!

Hope it's OK to post if not sorry.

www.lionofJeshurun.com

A friend told me about this site, he read it at another site.

I was curious so I went there.

This person says God is right now claiming his tribe out of the tribes of

the world.

Very odd.

Could this be true? :unsure2:

Also there is a newscast saying scientists "heard a roar" out in space!!

Don't have that site but you should be able to look it up with those words.

Is God a lion?

I am a little worried.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimJim22

• Giavanna

• Leonardo

• over9millionyearsold

The site is typical of modern-day charlatans posing as 'prophets', using cherry-picked biblical exerpts often laced with some of the more fear-evoking rhetoric in that book to try to sway people to becoming their 'devotees'.

I don't know if you follow the Christian religion, but if you do please realise the person who wrote that site does not.

The "roar from space" news, read it with a pinch of salt. There is nothing in the article which indicates any of the assumptions the astronomers have intially made about this 'noise' is correct. It could be coming from a nearby source, rather than very distant, and this would account for the strength of the signal. Such mistakes have been made in the past - even by prestigious sources such as NASA.

Edited by Leonardo

This is a fascinating topic but a quick Google search brought up so many hits of a diverse nature to go through in detail. I think this thread may have some legs, at least for me personally as it is a subject that has extensive merit in my eyes.

The first hit I came across was basically saying the jews were caucasian. I do not think this is accurate, rather the site was promoting it's own agenda and distorting the facts to meet theirr ends.

The second one I found took a totally different view. Here is a quote from it.

Brahma, the Hindu God of Creation, is Abraham.

Sarasvati, the Hindu Goddess of knowledge and wisdom and consort to Brahma, is Sarah, Abraham's wife.

http://www.interfaith.org/forum/the-end-of-abraham-9661.html

More to come on this.

Jim,

Forgive me my perplexment, but what does an apparent association between Brahma and Abraham have to do with the LionofJeshurun website?

Okay, Jeshurun is another term used in the bible for Israel - either the Land or the renamed Patriarch Jacob, and Israel can be associated with Abraham. But how did you then associate this with the squabble between the Hindus the Muslims and the Jews about who's religion is 'the parent of all the others'?

Jim,

Forgive me my perplexment, but what does an apparent association between Brahma and Abraham have to do with the LionofJeshurun website?

Okay, Jeshurun is another term used in the bible for Israel - either the Land or the renamed Patriarch Jacob, and Israel can be associated with Abraham. But how did you then associate this with the squabble between the Hindus the Muslims and the Jews about who's religion is 'the parent of all the others'?

Pardon me for the confusion. I skim read the LionofJeshrun website but was not overawed by it. I had anticipated the OP to be going down a route of the discussion of the Tribes. As they descended from Abraham I searched under Tribes of Abraham. As I stated the first site was a non starter the second was the one I quoted. I just found it interesting the close links between Brhama and Sarasvati and Abraham and Sarah. It fits with my general opinion that the Jews refers to all followers of God not just the ones who have the strongest historical claim. Therefore any debate bwteen Hindus and Islam is no concern of mine as to God we are all equal, we shall die and be judged eventually. However, if the Tribes, as in the whole world could unite, all our problems have been solved haven't they? Of course it is just my view. I intended on doing more research on Jeshurun tommorow and if the OP prefers I shall keep my posts more narrow on this topic. If I wish to debate the 12 tribes should I start another thread then?

By the way Ilove the idea of the Universe roaring, that fits in well with my overall view in a strange way.

Whether discussing the 12 Tribes is relevant I'll have to leave to Giavanna. I can't see it part of what she was referring to, but it may be a direction she would like the thread to take.

Abram, btw, was Abraham's name before God renamed him. Abram is less similar to Brahma so perhaps the connection is less likely than the second website suggests? To be honest, that site you linked to had a definite Hindu bias imo.

Whether discussing the 12 Tribes is relevant I'll have to leave to Giavanna. I can't see it part of what she was referring to, but it may be a direction she would like the thread to take.

Abram, btw, was Abraham's name before God renamed him. Abram is less similar to Brahma so perhaps the connection is less likely than the second website suggests? To be honest, that site you linked to had a definite Hindu bias imo.

I am sure it did have a hindu bias. Personally I didn't have time to read it all but the part I quoted what caught my eye. It seems everytime I reference a site it is assumed that I agree with everything on the site. To clarify that is rarely the case, I will try and be more clear in future but try to take what I say or quote at face value without judging me by the sites I use.

On the point of Abram, yes I did know that was his original name but it was after God blessed him or whatever that he became Abraham wasn't it? I don't think it takes anything away from the connection I made though I'm not saying it defintely was significant. For all I know it could be a meaningless coincidence but sadly we are unlikely to ever know. What a shame that is? Be well Leo

I am sure it did have a hindu bias. Personally I didn't have time to read it all but the part I quoted what caught my eye. It seems everytime I reference a site it is assumed that I agree with everything on the site. To clarify that is rarely the case, I will try and be more clear in future but try to take what I say or quote at face value without judging me by the sites I use.

On the point of Abram, yes I did know that was his original name but it was after God blessed him or whatever that he became Abraham wasn't it? I don't think it takes anything away from the connection I made though I'm not saying it defintely was significant. For all I know it could be a meaningless coincidence but sadly we are unlikely to ever know. What a shame that is? Be well Leo

I didn't mean to insinuate you supported the site's bias, Jim. My point was simply that the bias perhaps meant the connection made was a little contrived on their part, not yours. Not that this means the idea is not worth discussing, but I would be a little more skpetical than usual given the obvious agenda the site promotes.

Be well also, Jim.

I can't get www.lionofJeshurun.com to come up on google, so don't know what that is all about. But I really don't like to see people mixing up different religions like that. It is like Christian-Wicca the philosophies don't mix well.

Wow Giavanna, wow, God has definitely blessed you. Can I get an amen? lol

Bless me?

Why is God blessing me?

I don't understand. :mellow:

OK had some free time today.

My thoughts have been swirling about all we talked about - about Abraham and the White Buffalo.

Sooo...got out of school early - sitting in a coffee shop - my friends have already left.

I began searching around.

Found this!

Hope it's OK to post if not sorry.

www.lionofJeshurun.com

A friend told me about this site, he read it at another site.

I was curious so I went there.

This person says God is right now claiming his tribe out of the tribes of

the world.

Very odd.

Could this be true? :unsure2:

Also there is a newscast saying scientists "heard a roar" out in space!!

Don't have that site but you should be able to look it up with those words.

Is God a lion?

I am a little worried.

NO!

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Bless me?

Why is God blessing me?

SpiderCycle is being sarcastic, don't worry about it.

I can't get the www.lionofJeshurun.com to open on me pc, so I can't be of a lot of help there.

But I can explain the roar to you. They actually don't speak of a real roar, as in a lion's roar.

Leonoardo is on the spot really. It's about radio signals from space and the fact that the signals are stronger that what they expected to find in the first place. They found a "roar" of signal noise, instead of the "bleep" they expected. It's a play on words really.

SpiderCycle is being sarcastic, don't worry about it.

I can't get the www.lionofJeshurun.com to open on me pc, so I can't be of a lot of help there.

But I can explain the roar to you. They actually don't speak of a real roar, as in a lion's roar.

Leonoardo is on the spot really. It's about radio signals from space and the fact that the signals are stronger that what they expected to find in the first place. They found a "roar" of signal noise, instead of the "bleep" they expected. It's a play on words really.

Ok.

But this?!

How do you explain this?

I have been up all night searching for clues.

Here's my thoughts - right or wrong - this is what I think.

I read some of the Bible.

Abraham - Issac - Jacob - Judah

Judah is the lion no?

(Roar in space - a word that 'sounds' like it could be a lion)

Then..

The tribe of Dan who is said to be a serpent lying in wait to bite the heel of the rider.

The tribe of Dan - I read where the word Danish means - from/of Dan.

Then we have the Queen of England from Anglo/Saxon origins (tribe of Dan) - loves horses.

Her throne sits on the Stone of Fate - which is said to be the very pillar Jacob - father of Judah used as

a pillow for his head before he had that vision of angels climbing up and down the ladder.

Ok - now - so Queen is from the tribe of Dan - throne sits upon Stone of Fate (Jacobs stone)

AND THEN!

I almost fell off my chair!

This!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/arts_and_culture/8550119.stm

The VIPER!!

For 400 years this serpent has been concealed under paint!

But this day! In our time the paint fades away to expose a serpent!

I believe my fathers are right!

The prophecy is true!

I don't understand all of it - not yet anyway but I believe that the Queen

is the lineage of the false king.

The true King comes from Judah the tribe of lions!

Edited by Giavanna

NO!

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Reality 101, we evolved in a form successful for living in the savannahs of Africa.

Quote:

The Seal Josephus mentions is revealing because the tribal emblem or ensign, see Numbers 2:2 of the people of Dan included the image of a "snake," see article "Flag," The Jewish Encyclopedia, p.405. This symbolism is derived from what Jacob had foretold: "Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder [viper] by the path..." (Gen 49:17). Thus the emblem traditionally associated with Dan is an "adder biting horses heels" (Thomas Fuller, Pisgah Sight of Palestine). However Aben Ezra, a learned Jewish scholar of the 1600's said that the emblem of Dan was an "eagle with a dragon in its claws''' (America and Britain in Prophecy, McNair, p.23).

The Queen is a fake - then that means the true King is yet to arrive.

Why are you relating the House of Windsor (the current royal line of the UK) to... the King of the God of Abraham? King of Israel? King of the Jews? (I dunno what the proper term would be here.) There is no connection.

Which particular throne of Queen Elizabeth II is on the `stone of fate' ? If the `stone of fate' is a legitimate religious artifact, how did it get to Britain? Wouldn't the Vatican or Eastern Orthodoxy have snatched it up?

The `Tribe of Dan' was a Jewish tribe that lived in Galilee during biblical times. This has nothing to do with the Nordic ethnic group called the `Danes'. Anyways, the Saxons were from Germany (left there in the year ~500) while the Danes were probably from Sweden (around the same time frame).

Why not talk about the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg (the current royal line of Denmark)? Much closer (at least superficially in name) to `the tribe of Dan'.

Or the House of Saud (the current royal line of Saudi Arabia)? Much closer to the Holy land.

Why not the House of Yamato (the royal line of Japan)? At least that was around during biblical times, unlike all the above royal houses.

Ok.

But this?!

How do you explain this?

I have been up all night searching for clues.

Here's my thoughts - right or wrong - this is what I think.

I read some of the Bible.

Abraham - Issac - Jacob - Judah

Judah is the lion no?

(Roar in space - a word that 'sounds' like it could be a lion)

Then..

The tribe of Dan who is said to be a serpent lying in wait to bite the heel of the rider.

The tribe of Dan - I read where the word Danish means - from/of Dan.

Then we have the Queen of England from Anglo/Saxon origins (tribe of Dan) - loves horses.

Her throne sits on the Stone of Fate - which is said to be the very pillar Jacob - father of Judah used as

a pillow for his head before he had that vision of angels climbing up and down the ladder.

Ok - now - so Queen is from the tribe of Dan - throne sits upon Stone of Fate (Jacobs stone)

AND THEN!

I almost fell off my chair!

This!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/arts_and_culture/8550119.stm

The VIPER!!

For 400 years this serpent has been concealed under paint!

But this day! In our time the paint fades away to expose a serpent!

I believe my fathers are right!

The prophecy is true!

I don't understand all of it - not yet anyway but I believe that the Queen

is the lineage of the false king.

The true King comes from Judah the tribe of lions!

The word 'Danish' (the people of Denmark) is derived not from the ancient Hebrew, but from the Old English Denisc and was influenced by the Old Norwegian Danr.

Dane (or Dene) is thought to be derived from/related to the Old High Germanic tanir which means 'sand-bank' and may have been used to describe the area the Danes dwelt in.

Not every word in every language is derived from biblical sources, or paleo-Hebrew.

Why are you relating the House of Windsor (the current royal line of the UK) to... the King of the God of Abraham? King of Israel? King of the Jews? (I dunno what the proper term would be here.) There is no connection.

Hi!

All Israelites are not Jewish - Jews come from the tribe of Judea.

So the people of the tribe of Dan are not Jewish.

And I discovered that the Queen claims to be sitting on the throne of David.

Which is why her throne is positioned over the Stone of Fate - Jacobs stone.

Which particular throne of Queen Elizabeth II is on the `stone of fate' ? If the `stone of fate' is a legitimate religious artifact, how did it get to Britain? Wouldn't the Vatican or Eastern Orthodoxy have snatched it up?

If you can find a pic of her throne it does have a stone positioned under it.

The `Tribe of Dan' was a Jewish tribe that lived in Galilee during biblical times. This has nothing to do with the Nordic ethnic group called the `Danes'. Anyways, the Saxons were from Germany (left there in the year ~500) while the Danes were probably from Sweden (around the same time frame).

When Jacob spoke about his son Dan - he said it would leave a trail.

Which I believe is the lineage of the throne up till this day.

Their staffs shields and symbols usually have a dragon or a serpent - even a lion - because Jacob said that Dan was also a "lion's whelp"

The painting with the Queen holding a serpent which was deliberately covered up by someone leads me to believe that I am on the right track.

Why not talk about the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg (the current royal line of Denmark)? Much closer (at least superficially in name) to `the tribe of Dan'.

I believe most all royal families on the earth today stem from some sort of dragon or serpent tribe of Dan.

I don't have all the answers to all the riddles - but I feel this ties in with our prophecies.

No one has to believe me - and truly I understand if they don't.

Or the House of Saud (the current royal line of Saudi Arabia)? Much closer to the Holy land.

Why not the House of Yamato (the royal line of Japan)? At least that was around during biblical times, unlike all the above royal houses.

Wrote in Bold - so you could read my answers a little clearer.

Edited by Giavanna

Giavanna,

If you can find a pic of her throne it does have a stone positioned under it.

The coronation throne (this is not the only throne the Queen has, or uses) of the monarchs of Great Britain is set upon the Stone of Scone.

Yes, this is also known, colloquially, as the "Stone of Destiny" - however, it is a block of red sandstone quarried from the Scone region in Perthshire, Scotland.

Thus, this stone has not been within 1500 miles or so of the Levant and cannot be "the pillar Jacob used as a pillow".

Giavanna,

The coronation throne (this is not the only throne the Queen has, or uses) of the monarchs of Great Britain is set upon the Stone of Scone.

Yes, this is also known, colloquially, as the "Stone of Destiny" - however, it is a block of red sandstone quarried from the Scone region in Perthshire, Scotland.

Thus, this stone has not been within 1500 miles or so of the Levant and cannot be "the pillar Jacob used as a pillow".

This is the second time I've tried to write this post as my daughter deleted the first one. I'll keep it brief.

Some argue that the stone of Scone is not even the real one, the genuine article being hidden in Scotland somewhere but that is by the by.

IMO before we start getting paranoid about the Windsors or who ever else it would be more beneficial to start at the beginning and see where it takes us.

I'll try and clear up a couple of things that may or may not help. First, Judah is described as the lion's whelp. What does this mean? The lion is used in quite a few allegories, for example the bees in the lion carcass.

Samson was of the tribe of Dan, one of the most mysterious of the twelve tribes. My point is that all these stories are not literal but hold deep allegorical messages. I can't lay my hands on sources right now but I intend on devoting sometime over the weekend to this.

As for the word Jews. It started being used after the captivity when the tribes were taken into captivity by the Assyrians at Babylon. The tribe of Judah consisted of the kings and rulers so were the greatest threat and were taken first. Many of the northern tribes escaped, took up nomadic lifestyles and fled west. The tribe of Dan are associated with ships and I believe the passage about being like a serpent is a message saying that they moved great distances but left their name attached to locations so that their trail could be followed just like a serpent. For example, there is Denmark, macedonia, Danube, Donegal, Dundee, Dunkirk, Edinburgh. As there are no vowels in hebrew we can have anything with dn by this logic. Of course it is open to interpretation but this is a massive and highly significant topic.

If anyone has some good sites on alleged migration routes of the twelve tribes or just a basic overview of the tribes themselves I think that would be beneficial. Others may disagree but I don't we can assess where the idea of the tribes is taking us unless we have an idea of where it came from.

Bless me?

Why is God blessing me?

Hey, sorry, I meant God has blessed you with the gift of beauty. :tu:

I'll try and clear up a couple of things that may or may not help. First, Judah is described as the lion's whelp. What does this mean? The lion is used in quite a few allegories, for example the bees in the lion carcass.

Samson was of the tribe of Dan, one of the most mysterious of the twelve tribes. My point is that all these stories are not literal but hold deep allegorical messages. I can't lay my hands on sources right now but I intend on devoting sometime over the weekend to this.

As for the word Jews. It started being used after the captivity when the tribes were taken into captivity by the Assyrians at Babylon. The tribe of Judah consisted of the kings and rulers so were the greatest threat and were taken first. Many of the northern tribes escaped, took up nomadic lifestyles and fled west. The tribe of Dan are associated with ships and I believe the passage about being like a serpent is a message saying that they moved great distances but left their name attached to locations so that their trail could be followed just like a serpent. For example, there is Denmark, macedonia, Danube, Donegal, Dundee, Dunkirk, Edinburgh. As there are no vowels in hebrew we can have anything with dn by this logic. Of course it is open to interpretation but this is a massive and highly significant topic.

If anyone has some good sites on alleged migration routes of the twelve tribes or just a basic overview of the tribes themselves I think that would be beneficial. Others may disagree but I don't we can assess where the idea of the tribes is taking us unless we have an idea of where it came from.

I appreciate this post might not reflect your actual beliefs, Jim, but the suggestion that every word, placename, etc which can be associated by a common phoneme (dan or tan, etc) means therefore that there is a common root for the naming of all these words/places - and that root is from the Hebrew, or paleo-Hebronic language - is rather insulting to all the other diverse languages in which that phoneme may have separately developed.

If there is a common source with which all the 'dan' phonemes in various languages can be associated, that source/root lies far back in the prehistory of the P-I-E language and nowhere near as recent (in relative terms) as Hebrew or even paleo-Hebrew. To build a hypothesis on the root being anywhere near as recent as that would, imo, involve a complete suspension of rationality and replace it with fantasy.

I accept that some people, who might be described as literalists or quasi-literalists, might seek to overlook a couple of centuries of linguistic scholarship and hold faith in a book whose function is primarily propaganda for a select group of people (the OT), but that does not mean we should seriously entertain the very biased pov this book espouses - even in a thought experiment.