Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Connection Between 911 and 2012

911 et technology

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
294 replies to this topic

#16    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

You must be kidding me. You want me to show you a picture or a video of a black ops C-130 firing a cruise missile at the Pentagon. Be for real man. Come on Dick don't be A. wouldn't it be more simple for you just to show me any significant part of this alleged 757 laying anywhere around the impact area. I mean there was not even a debris field. Are you trying to say that this 757 after impacting the Pentagon just disintegrated without a trace? I say the plane never hit the Pentagon. And my proof is the lack of any type of debris field showing significant parts of the 757. You say a 757 struck the Pentagon. Where is your proof?

where did he say pentagon, oh yes thats right truthers twisting the words of others, standard play by you people.

#17    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

hmmm i don't believe i was responding to you.. *looks at post* hmmm nope i believe i was responding to another local bs'er who said "the official story cannot be proved without the presence of some sort of Magic Wand that can suspend the rules of physics." in previous threads which im sure you have not gotten around to yet he has been shown to know next to nothing about what he speaks on.
Ok. My bad.

yeah.... shame you havn't figured out anything at all though.

Maybe you should step away from that bottle and let your eyes and your mind clear out. Open your mind.

#18    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 September 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

You first i asked you first and i did not say firing at the Pentegon

That's a big copout. What is so hard about showing me any significant part of that 757.

#19    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,006 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

this thread will not end well.   I can feel the intensity

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

I say the plane never hit the Pentagon. And my proof is the lack of any type of debris field showing significant parts of the 757. You say a 757 struck the Pentagon. Where is your proof?

Start reading from page 1 and go all the way through the thread.  Which page 1 you ask?  The one on the other end of this link.  :tu:

You'll save yourself a lot of embarrassment if you go through that thread and learn some things.

Cheers, and welcome to UM.  :D

#21    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,628 posts

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

That's a big copout. What is so hard about showing me any significant part of that 757.

i did. he has no need to he asked you a question do you plan on answering it or dodging like most truthers do?

#22    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

look on other threads, there's tonnes of pics and descriptions there

#23    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 September 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

look on other threads, there's tonnes of pics and descriptions there

All those pics and videos show nothing. Just show me one picture of any significant part of that 757. That's all I'm asking.

#24    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,628 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh but im sure all the aircraft debris and human remains were placed there beforehand to fool us all *rolls eyes*

#25    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:

I have posted this theory on other Forums and I would like to share it with this forum now.

Now let's weigh that against what might have happened if we never entered the war. Without our help all of Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa may have been in Hitler's hands. On the other side of the world the Japanese Empire may have included all of Indonesia the Far East including China. Now to me those are some very very high-stakes. As powerful as the United States was during that era I find it very hard to believe that we could have defeated both of these now superpowers alone. So looking at this scenario I would have to say that we really had no choice but to sacrifice Pearl Harbor.

Copyright © Michael E. Salla, PhD (March 30, 2003)
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.
This article is an extract from "America's Triumph and Europe's Angst" http://www.exopoliti...tudy-Paper3.htm
For on-line link to this article and for author information go to: http://www.exopolitics.org/

AN.UNNA.KI

Read some history books before you perpetuate your own speculation and conjecture as fact.
All countries in Europe that Hilter desired to conquer were his before the US entered the war.  All that was left was Britain...and he was whacking the snot out of Russia and Africa. Prescott Bush (George W's Grandfather) was in charge of the banks that held much of Nazi's money...hence the lack of political motivation at that level.  Once the USA was in, the tide turned quickly.  To suggest the US deliberately sacrificed thousands of lives and the might of their Pacific Fleet is disgusting.
I'm surprised you didn't add that the Moon landings were faked, the Earth is hollow,  Reptilians rule the Earth, and you run your household on zero-point energy from a machine you invented in your garage from parts of a discarded toaster. :nw:

The rest of your blabber is pure nonsense.  If you want to write a book, clearly promote it as fiction.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#26    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

i did. he has no need to he asked you a question do you plan on answering it or dodging like most truthers do?

I'm not dodging a thing. Just show me the debris field of this impact between a 757 aircraft and the Pentagon building. You can't do it.

#27    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh but im sure all the aircraft debris and human remains were placed there beforehand to fool us all *rolls eyes*

You must be kidding me. Is that all that is left of the 757? That first picture shows a part of the cruise missile. So you come up with three pictures showing three little parts and say that this is all there is to a 757. That is totally amazing. All that shows is that you are still wearing those government issued rose-colored glasses.

#28    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

I'm not dodging a thing. Just show me the debris field of this impact between a 757 aircraft and the Pentagon building. You can't do it.
We just did, show us a c-130 firing a missile, you said you were in Vietnam....so you must know something, show us

#29    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,222 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

* Anything / everything posted by the OP*

Posted Image

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#30    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 September 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

We just did, show us a c-130 firing a missile, you said you were in Vietnam....so you must know something, show us

Listen if I could produce a picture of the C-130 firing that missile I would not be here talking to you right now. This just goes to show how far you have to reach in order to disprove what I'm saying. Show me any significant part of that 757. According to you it did slam into the Pentagon. Show me the wreckage. I know and you know you cannot produce such simple evidence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users