Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?


  • Please log in to reply
2267 replies to this topic

#2101    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostSakari, on 02 April 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

Everything you are saying leads to what " this " is.

A medical condition, and all in ones head. ( alive or asleep )
This is one of the great lies of the APA (American Psychiatric Association). You can't always believe the "authorities". This is just another form of persecution that is placed on the lowly of this world by psychiatry and our government by discrediting lowly witnesses to God, Jesus, angels, saints and evil spirits. This is a blind spot in much of the American publics eyes. It's a shame how they blur the truth the way they do. May God forgive them.

Edited by notforgotten, 02 April 2013 - 09:43 PM.


#2102    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,823 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 02 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

This is one of the great lies of the APA (American Psychiatric Association). You can't always believe the "authorities". This is just another form of persecution that is placed on the lowly of this world by psychiatry and our government by discrediting lowly witnesses to God, Jesus, angels, saints and evil spirits. This is a blind spot in much of the American publics eyes. It's a shame how they blur the truth the way they do. May God forgive them.

Quite a claim there....

Do you have anything to get me to believe it?

Also, I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#2103    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostSakari, on 02 April 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Quite a claim there....

Do you have anything to get me to believe it?

Also, I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.
Here's one article on the history of schizophrenia:

http://www.tree.com/...ia-history.aspx

There are many others if you care to do a search.

Medical science had it right years ago, although treatment was abusive.
The modern day view of schizophrenia is completely wrong.

Edited by notforgotten, 03 April 2013 - 12:46 AM.


#2104    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,823 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 03 April 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

Here's one article on the history of schizophrenia:

http://www.tree.com/...ia-history.aspx

There are many others if you care to do a search.

Medical science had it right years ago. The modern day view of schizophrenia is completely wrong.



The link you gave me is from this website?


The Tree empowers.

LendingTree revolutionized the way Americans shop for loans when it launched the nation's first online lending marketplace in 1998. Since then, we've branched out.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#2105    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta


So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

to achieve this you must research evil spirits
you must believe in evil spirits
try researching evil spirit right before you go to sleep and dont go to sleep jus continuing researching or tryin to invite evil spirits
research more than you sleep and i bet you will get the evil spirits you want


tell your brain to let evil spirits in

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#2106    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostSakari, on 03 April 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

The link you gave me is from this website? No.
Early history of schizophrenia, going back thousands of years, even before Christ has shown that it involved evil spirits. The people in the bible that were possessed by demons would today be diagnosed as schizophrenic. For that matter, all the saints in the bible that spoke to God like Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus would be considered schizophrenic today. The American Psychiatric Association has sqaushed the true testimonies of millions of witnesses to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels, saints in heaven, demons and evil spirits by their one hundred year old lie that schizophrenia is all in your head. These are the same people that used to drill holes in peoples heads in trying to release the evil spirits. The same people that would cut the frontal lobe of the brain out of people. And give them enough electric shock treatments at such a high voltage as to make their brains mush. Are these the people with their lie that you want to side with. Those poor lowly "crazy" people that have said that they've talk to God, seen angels and the devil have been telling the truth all along. It's the psychiatrist thats been lying. This I tell you to be true!


#2107    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

    Docking station

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Circle

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:26 AM

Sakari or anyone else who think that Notforgotten just blows some hot air, go to sott.net forums, the cassiopeia forums and search for shamanism and ADHD related topics, altered states of consciousness. People there have built some foundation on this belief and made a good case as far as I see, they have really flexible minds there... even if they dont take their views questioned too well in most cases.

I'll be gone.

#2108    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,823 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 03 April 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

Sakari or anyone else who think that Notforgotten just blows some hot air, go to sott.net forums, the cassiopeia forums and search for shamanism and ADHD related topics, altered states of consciousness. People there have built some foundation on this belief and made a good case as far as I see, they have really flexible minds there... even if they dont take their views questioned too well in most cases.


I never said he/she blows hot air :)

I just see opinion being stated as fact is all.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#2109    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,823 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 03 April 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

to achieve this you must research evil spirits
you must believe in evil spirits
try researching evil spirit right before you go to sleep and dont go to sleep jus continuing researching or tryin to invite evil spirits
research more than you sleep and i bet you will get the evil spirits you want


tell your brain to let evil spirits in




Anyone that see's new topics on people having demon or ghost issues. I just might make a chart from Brians list on this topic.

It will show EXACTLY how not to have ghosts or Demons. Maybe I should sell it, maybe I should become a Demon Exorcist?

Anyway, any new threads, let them know I have the way to get rid of them, I have all alone,,,,,,,,,

Do not believe in them...... :su


With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.

Edited by Sakari, 04 April 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#2110    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.
I'd choose ignorance over being persecuted by evil spirits anyday. This is better than being driven mad by the devils.


#2111    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,823 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 04 April 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

I'd choose ignorance over being persecuted by evil spirits anyday. This is better than being driven mad by the devils.

That is perfectly fine. I have no issues with anyone " believing " in something. I just do not like the opinions being stated as fact, or the strong defensive cases when one's belief is questioned.

N

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#2112    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

Anyone that see's new topics on people having demon or ghost issues. I just might make a chart from Brians list on this topic.

It will show EXACTLY how not to have ghosts or Demons. Maybe I should sell it, maybe I should become a Demon Exorcist?

Anyway, any new threads, let them know I have the way to get rid of them, I have all alone,,,,,,,,,

Do not believe in them...... :su


With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.

yup if you dont believe in them theyre not real...

and you notice on every ghost movie the person is always researching or investigating the hell out the ghost?


really if you pay attention to ghost movies you really will learn alot bout ghosts

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#2113    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,823 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 04 April 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

yup if you dont believe in them theyre not real...

and you notice on every ghost movie the person is always researching or investigating the hell out the ghost?


really if you pay attention to ghost movies you really will learn alot bout ghosts



You do not know me at all..... :st

Trust me, I know.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#2114    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,463 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

View PostSakari, on 02 April 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:


...I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Also quite a claim. Have anything to get us to believe it?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#2115    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,463 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

That is perfectly fine. I have no issues with anyone " believing " in something. I just do not like the opinions being stated as fact, or the strong defensive cases when one's belief is questioned.

N

But you do the same exact godda...

I mean, really?!

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Brian Topp