Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Eat Humans!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#76    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 17 February 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

To survive you must adapt, that's the whole case for evolution. Isn't it possible that an Alien race, see adapting to earth, as a step in their evolution. They also share the idea that water is a necessity for life. A traveling Alien race would not only be masters of science in relation to space travel, they would be superior in biology and genetics. Adapting would easy for them they would have the knowledge already, and make it happen.  Just think about it, 6 billion + humans. The ultimate food source and labor force. Humans are already working on adaptability in space, if an Alien race can make it to earth, they have already considered adaptability to what they most likely consider their new home planet.
To survive you must find a niche (environment).  Succussful mutations allow an organism to move into new environments.  However humans have gone beyond this.

Humans have the ability to alter the environment around them.  Humans are working how they take a freindly environment with them when travelling across space.  Humans are working on how they alter the environment, so that is friendly, at the destination.

Where do you get the idea that humans are nutritious?  So called "man-eating" sharks often spit-out victims after only one, albeit fatal, bite.  

If humans were harvested, we would be aware of frequent unexplainable disappearances of people, large scale unexplanable disappearances of people.  These cases would be reported in the traditional media not exclusively on YouTube

I supect your ideas may have come from the Predator franchise, Twilight Zone: To Serve Man or Soylent Green.

You are even ignoring UFO/ETH lore.  There is a video floating about that where a man named COLLINS(?) speaks of a "Grey" know as "EBE".  (My memory is vague on the details, but I'm sure other readers know it.)  Anyway EBE is described as a chlorphyll based life-form; so EBE needed a botanist rather than a physician for healthcare.  I would guess this type of "Grey" wouldn't eat humans.

Edited by Mangoze, 17 February 2011 - 11:34 PM.

#77    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:20 AM

You left out V... ;)

#78    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,240 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:38 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 18 February 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

You left out V... ;)
Thanks for that Boon  :yes: :tu:  

Judging by the monkey brains reference, I also left out Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom.  :wacko:

#79    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:11 AM

View PostMangoze, on 17 February 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

To survive you must find a niche (environment).  Succussful mutations allow an organism to move into new environments.  However humans have gone beyond this.

Humans have the ability to alter the environment around them.  Humans are working how they take a freindly environment with them when travelling across space.  Humans are working on how they alter the environment, so that is friendly, at the destination.

Where do you get the idea that humans are nutritious?  So called "man-eating" sharks often spit-out victims after only one, albeit fatal, bite.  

If humans were harvested, we would be aware of frequent unexplainable disappearances of people, large scale unexplanable disappearances of people.  These cases would be reported in the traditional media not exclusively on YouTube

I supect your ideas may have come from the Predator franchise, Twilight Zone: To Serve Man or Soylent Green.

You are even ignoring UFO/ETH lore.  There is a video floating about that where a man named COLLINS(?) speaks of a "Grey" know as "EBE".  (My memory is vague on the details, but I'm sure other readers know it.)  Anyway EBE is described as a chlorphyll based life-form; so EBE needed a botanist rather than a physician for healthcare.  I would guess this type of "Grey" wouldn't eat humans.
You are discussing Aliens with me, so you are entertaining the idea of their possible existence. I am just saying that I think it would be naive to say that an Alien race would not do what we humans already do to other species on the planet. For you to use one example in this grey that you talk about as a guideline for all aliens is naive.  That is the same me saying that we the human race can use you as an example to represent all of us on the planet in terms of nutrietion. No scientist would use a single event as a determining factor in behaviour.

#80    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,240 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:02 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 18 February 2011 - 01:11 AM, said:

You are discussing Aliens with me, so you are entertaining the idea of their possible existence.
Correct!  

But please be aware that:

An impossibility has a probabilty of zero.
A possibility has a probabilty greater than zero.

I am just saying that I think it would be naive to say that an Alien race would not do what we humans already do to other species on the planet. For you to use one example in this grey that you talk about as a guideline for all aliens is naive.  That is the same me saying that we the human race can use you as an example to represent all of us on the planet in terms of nutrietion. No scientist would use a single event as a determining factor in behaviour.
Your example is too ambiguous; and your conclusion may or may not be valid depending on the level of study.  To investigate the digestive system of one animal and to form an hypothesis that the contents are part of the diet for that species is reasonable.  It would be unethical to kill a statistically signifant number of animals for this purpose.

Do you think it is reasonable to consider one biological entity not part of a greater species?

Humans through selective breeding have produced bulkier animals that yield more food.  Humans do not fall into this category.  At any rate Sumo wrestlers would be the first to go.

It's naive to think human's are the best form of food on this planet.

#81    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,853 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:28 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 18 February 2011 - 01:11 AM, said:

For you to use one example in this grey that you talk about as a guideline for all aliens is naive.  
Are you implying that you believe there is more then one alien species visiting us? Or that one of them shouldnt be used as a representative of their entire species?

#82    AliensRPeople2

AliensRPeople2

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:50 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 18 February 2011 - 02:28 AM, said:

Are you implying that you believe there is more then one alien species visiting us? Or that one of them shouldnt be used as a representative of their entire species?

Actually there are 218 races of alien ppl currently visiting Earth... and its kind of improper to call an alien race by its skin color or texture.  

Arp2

Pseudoskeptical catch-22:

"Unconventional claims have to be proved before they can be investigated!"  This way, of course, they will never be investigated or proved... by Rochus Boerner

#83    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,853 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:00 AM

View PostAliensRPeople2, on 18 February 2011 - 02:50 AM, said:

Actually there are 218 races of alien ppl currently visiting Earth... and its kind of improper to call an alien race by its skin color or texture.  

Arp2
Dare I ask how you have come to know about 218 races of aliens? Are you in contact with all of them?

#84    AliensRPeople2

AliensRPeople2

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:11 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 18 February 2011 - 03:00 AM, said:

Dare I ask how you have come to know about 218 races of aliens? Are you in contact with all of them?

As far as I know I am not in contact with all 218 races of visiting alien people.  However if you check out "the project at Earth" on wiki it will explain all that.  
Also there is no and has never been an alien who has ever eaten anyone.  Most if not all are vegetarians.  And no alien is interested in our gold. Aliens cannot live very long on Earth and have no interest or need of any of our resources.

Arp2

Pseudoskeptical catch-22:

"Unconventional claims have to be proved before they can be investigated!"  This way, of course, they will never be investigated or proved... by Rochus Boerner

#85    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,240 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:14 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 18 February 2011 - 03:00 AM, said:

I'd guess he's referring to The Project at Earth...

I'll have to admit I'm not upto speed on the Galactic Racial Vilification Code of Conduct.

But apparently it's ok to refer to someone by the colour of their clothes.  The Blue gets his nickname from the robes he wears.  He is described as having "a mischievous sense of humor."  I would've been inclined to informally refer to him as "Professor Plum" until I became aware that political correctness had escaped these Earthly bounds.

#86    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,853 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:21 AM

View PostAliensRPeople2, on 18 February 2011 - 03:11 AM, said:

As far as I know I am not in contact with all 218 races of visiting alien people.  However if you check out "the project at Earth" on wiki it will explain all that.  
Also there is no and has never been an alien who has ever eaten anyone.  Most if not all are vegetarians.  And no alien is interested in our gold. Aliens cannot live very long on Earth and have no interest or need of any of our resources.

Arp2
That explains nothing except that apparently you believe creative writing has the same weight as facts.

#87    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,240 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:25 AM

All the races that visit Earth eat plants.
SOURCE

** Phew! **

We CAN rest easy after all!!  :P

Edited by Mangoze, 18 February 2011 - 03:27 AM.

#88    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,588 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:40 AM

Take a guess how many people go missing every Day?
Yum ! Yum ! Yum !

This is a Work in Progress!

#89    StarChild 83

StarChild 83

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

• "The truth was forgotten long ago, now we just have our imaginations to fill in the blanks." StarChild 83

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:54 AM

maybe the "bad aliens" ate people.

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'" H.J. Simpson

#90    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,588 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:56 AM

When we start to bar code babies at birth Then we know they are harvesting us! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users