Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 2 votes

Dream World Of Illusion

illusion angels incarnate starseeds suicide new agers death

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#61    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

only just read the OP..

i don't mean to be rude araxia, but i agree with the posters who commented on you being rather angry.. there is no need to bring that energy here, we didn't attack you.. im really sorry you got hurt by that last forum.. this label of ALL new agers is a bit OTT.. i label myself as spiritual.. but on the surface to most people i am a new ager.. which is fine, as its not a label i give myself, so i don't own it..

you know what i find funny about your OP, is that i have always said that this reality is just a series of dreams..ive never said it on a forum before but it is something i say to people in real world...

we all get slagged on here for believing what we believe.. there is a kind of seperation in regards to skeptics and believers, which covers many topics, from 911, to Jesus, to ascension, to the new age, to demons to all sorts of things.. but even given that, there is common ground and a level of respect for everyone.. just chill out, and be yourself.. no one wants to hurt you here.. you can only hurt yourself..

peace to you..

I am just a messenger be it here or any other forum out there...

I never implicated that the people in this forum are like the new agers I despise on other forums...

I don't know why you guys go on about negative energy bringing it here, when I am just relaying my OWN EXPERIENCE with new agers, if you DO NOT AGREE WITH what I write then why COMMENT? Why bring "more negative energy" so to say that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC but only seek to judge me.?..

FYI stop seeking fault with MY ANGER and MY EMOTIONS, and focus on the TOPIC, and WHY I FEEL THIS WAY, focus on what caused me to feel this way, and question with me WHY THIS NAM is not a good thing...

Do not judge me as a person.... you have not walked 10 miles in my shoes to understand what my spiritual journey entails or where I have been.

I am just warning people that CULT syndrome is a bad thing to make yourself part of... that is if you want to keep your sanity intact.

I do not care what your beliefs are, be it new age or anything else for that regard... if you don't like what I have to say then DO NOT JUDGE ME, yet you will say because you are new age this post offended you... be assured that I DO NOT OFFEND ANY MEMBER OF THE NEW AGE, I offend the collective "mind" of that movement, they POWERS controlling it... the MOVEMENT THEY ARE PART OF THAT IS MESSING WITH THEIR MINDS, not the people.

Yet can a movement be separate from its people? Only when the people belonging to it DOES NOT Know the true agenda behind it, only when they DO NOT KNOW what they are getting themselves into... then they are NOT TRULY ONE with the movement but only used as decoys in its game.

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 09:46 AM.


#62    with bells on

with bells on

    Psychic Spy

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:



these people all tend to TALK AND ACT THE SAME,

they are like the new Christian or Muslim,

anyone who goes against their DOGMA is HATED as a threat...

why do they hate people when they say they are here to love all?

Posted Image

and get this the new agers HATE all Christians or organized belief systems as well,

people who are just like them....

how can they hate and judge people who are just like them huh?

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that.. i can see that.. its happening now..most people on this forum dont think that.. and thats ok.. for me personally i dont like religion and all its dogma.. i dont think its the same as "this new age thought form" though..  i think when you do start connecting to your inner self and the organic universe its quite obvious that things we have been conditioned to believe are false.. being spiritual can be as simple as sensing that we are energy, or finding a strong connection with nature, being able to break free from the material paradigm we are so engrossed in, it can be about a new age coming, a true peace for the world, its not about dogma, its about love..

people here can help you if you let them.. the way you are acting on this forum is only going to get you banned.. it wont be tolerated.. so if you want people to help you, start being a bit nicer..




#63    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that.. i can see that.. its happening now..most people on this forum dont think that.. and thats ok.. for me personally i dont like religion and all its dogma.. i dont think its the same as "this new age thought form" though..  i think when you do start connecting to your inner self and the organic universe its quite obvious that things we have been conditioned to believe are false.. being spiritual can be as simple as sensing that we are energy, or finding a strong connection with nature, being able to break free from the material paradigm we are so engrossed in, it can be about a new age coming, a true peace for the world, its not about dogma, its about love..

people here can help you if you let them.. the way you are acting on this forum is only going to get you banned.. it wont be tolerated.. so if you want people to help you, start being a bit nicer..

If you believe that stuff YAY GOOD FOR YOU, but please DO NOT COME AND ATTACK ME, thank you very much...

You can believe what you WANT so that means I CAN BELIEVE WHAT I WANT TOO RIGHT? if you respect my space I will respect yours, but currently you are NOT RESPECTING my space to believe what I WANT TO, it is not like I GO TO EVERY "NEW AGER'S POST" on here and go and attack them on this site, this is MY POST we are talking about, and people are attacking me on my POST.

oh my really I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE ON HERE, it is those who come on here and call me names, not the other way around, I am not stalking your posts and calling you a hater and so forth, get that in your head.

as for the NEW AGE, I didn't know debating about these things can get you banned? I assure YOU I AM JUST A SEEKER, i don't seek fault with anyone on here, this is my POST, and PEOPLE SEEK FAULT WITH ME HERE, like you are doing, you are the RUDE ONE not me.... your behaviour SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED, not the other way around thank you very much, thus IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY please keep off my posts, and stop calling me names, thanks.

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 10:09 AM.


#64    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 14,465 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

There is only one 'belief system' that I can think of that is harmful...that is the beliefs of the Jihadists who want to kill you for not believing 'their' way.

Every other belief system is just not.

end of story
get over it A

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#65    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that..

WELL I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, it is about something MORE....

and if you do not like what I BELIEVE then do not comment on my post.

thank you very much in advance.


#66    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

View Postjoc, on 22 November 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

There is only one 'belief system' that I can think of that is harmful...that is the beliefs of the Jihadists who want to kill you for not believing 'their' way.

Every other belief system is just not.

end of story
get over it A

uhhm... the new agers are talking about a GENOCIDE to rid the earth of everyone who DO NOT BELIEVE like them,

how is that not A DANGEROUS group?


#67    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that

people here can help you if you let them..

NOTE to you: I believe the NAM is about something far more sinister and has to do with world control, as in NWO=NAM, it has to do with brainwashing people to worship themselves like SATAN demands and much more other occult purposes... that is why so many superstars are indoctrinated with MK-ultra... etc... but you won't understand because you think the NEW AGE is about bringing peace to EARTH, a new consciousness... what consciousness? Some new agers debate it is about a CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS but how can it be HOLY if these people worship themselves and use the NAM to exploit people and their gullibility?

"people here can help you?" yes I CAN HELP YOU TOO, if you stop seeking fault with me....

Don't think the NAM is on your side, or the NEW CONSCIOUSNESS... if you think it is about bringing some type of heaven to EARTH then you are wrong....

I am trying to lay down the dynamics of the cult for those who are interested to see why the NAM WON'T WORK and why the new consciousness is all a sham.

If you don't like to hear the TRUTH then stay off my posts... if you like to be lied to then that is your problem, not mine.

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 10:28 AM.


#68    with bells on

with bells on

    Psychic Spy

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:



uhhm... the new agers are talking about a GENOCIDE to rid the earth of everyone who DO NOT BELIEVE like them,

how is that not A DANGEROUS group?

OMG.. what new agers are saying that?? please explain..

I am allowed to comment on this topic.. i wasn't calling you names.. in me asking about your perception about new agers being in a cult, i am keeping on topic to your OP.. in general most people that classify themselves as being new age, are not full of hate and angst.. so how on earth have you come to that conclusion.. im not a mod here, so maybe i was out of line saying you will most likely get banned for carrying on like you are.. so im sorry for saying that.. even if it is true..

if you want no one to post here that disagree's with you, then start a blog.. there is a section for blogs.. you can lock it ,so no one can post on them, and you can just rant your views etc.. in peace..


#69    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

OMG.. what new agers are saying that?? please explain..

I am allowed to comment on this topic.. i wasn't calling you names.. in me asking about your perception about new agers being in a cult, i am keeping on topic to your OP.. in general most people that classify themselves as being new age, are not full of hate and angst.. so how on earth have you come to that conclusion.. im not a mod here, so maybe i was out of line saying you will most likely get banned for carrying on like you are.. so im sorry for saying that.. even if it is true..

if you want no one to post here that disagree's with you, then start a blog.. there is a section for blogs.. you can lock it ,so no one can post on them, and you can just rant your views etc.. in peace..

no it is people like you that are persistent to SEEK FAULT that I LEARN THE MOST FROM, so thank you.

you are not aware of the GENOCIDE THEY PREACH OF? Then go and do your research... hell google it, there are many articles on that...

there are not many new agers filled with HATE AND ANGST - - WELL Apparently you have NOT DEALT with enough new agers to know they DO NOT TOLERATE ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THEIR BELIEFS or those who doubt their love and light slogan and motto... ANYONE WITH a brain is REJECTED BY THE NAM.


#70    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:


I am allowed to comment on this topic.. i wasn't calling you names.. in me asking about your perception about new agers being in a cult, i am keeping on topic to your OP.. in general most people that classify themselves as being new age, are not full of hate and angst.. so how on earth have you come to that conclusion.. im not a mod here, so maybe i was out of line saying you will most likely get banned for carrying on like you are.. so im sorry for saying that.. even if it is true..

WHAT BEHAVIOUR is NOT TOLERATED on this site? I AM not the one seeking fault with someone for merely voicing their opinion nor calling them names... on a THREAD I STARTED.


#71    with bells on

with bells on

    Psychic Spy

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:



no it is people like you that are persistent to SEEK FAULT that I LEARN THE MOST FROM, so thank you.

you are not aware of the GENOCIDE THEY PREACH OF? Then go and do your research... hell google it, there are many articles on that...

there are not many new agers filled with HATE AND ANGST - - WELL Apparently you have NOT DEALT with enough new agers to know they DO NOT TOLERATE ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THEIR BELIEFS or those who doubt their love and light slogan and motto... ANYONE WITH a brain is REJECTED BY THE NAM.

ok, there is no reasoning with you.. i know loads of people you would deem as new agers, and none of them are as you say.. the polar opposite actually.. you could google any topic on the internet and find an assortment of rubbish and lies.. if you are basing your knowledge by what you google online, than that is interesting..

bye bye..




#72    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,566 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Australia

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 06:53 AM, said:

You have misunderstood my purpose here... I AM NOT HERE for my emotions, but for the sake of others.... I could care less what they think of me even you who do not see why I am writing what I do... I am just relaying an experience for FELLOW SEEKERS, who might want some other take or clearer view on the new age community... when someone faced with the same problem dealing with these types of people want some additional research or info, I am here for them.
If someone wanted a clearer view, wouldn't you be the last person to ask?


#73    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 22 November 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

ok, there is no reasoning with you.. i know loads of people you would deem as new agers, and none of them are as you say.. the polar opposite actually.. you could google any topic on the internet and find an assortment of rubbish and lies.. if you are basing your knowledge by what you google online, than that is interesting..

bye bye..

it is as JOC said, when you QUESTION someone's beliefs their TRUE NATURE COMES out,
you can't expect to go against them without a fight,
there is apparently NO REASONING WITH YOU,
I AM speaking out of experience,
they pretend to be all love and light,
act the part of fluff and bunnies,
but the moment you ask them about their beliefs,
they CHANGE into something else.

as for the genocide thing,
it is a true thing,
they hate humans and plan to kill those who WHO DO NOT AGREE with their "new consciousness" thing,
to make the NWO and its ONE WORLD religion far more easier,
if it will ever realize I DO NOT KNOW and cannot say,
but there is something clearly NOT FRIENDLY about people who WANT TO KILL people who do not believe the same as they do,
and that under the slogan of "love and light" and labels such as "angels incarnate" and saviours of mankind aka indigo/starseed walk-ins.

Believe what you want,
if it makes you happy to believe lies about people,
then if that's your thing,
go for it,
but please don't seek to patronize me with it,
thanks.


#74    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 22 November 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

If someone wanted a clearer view, wouldn't you be the last person to ask?

well being the punch bag of tons of new agers during the past three years,
my experience with them would beg to differ.

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 10:52 AM.


#75    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,566 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Australia

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

well being the punch bag of tons of new agers during the past three years,
my experience with them would beg to differ.
You're the one throwing the punches.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users