Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attenborough: the 10 animals I would save

Still Waters

His famous on screen encounter with mountain gorillas helped to bring the animal’s plight to the world’s attention.

Yet Sir David Attenborough has decided to omit the apes, of which there are just 300, from a new list of endangered animals he would most like to save from extinction. He also chooses to leave off other famous species such as the tiger and panda.

http://www.telegraph...on-his-ark.html

• Like 1

I would have to put the apes on that list since there are less of them than some he has chosen.

There are so many animals on the brink of extinction some will go by the way of the dinosaur and there's nothing we can do about it. It's a shame too but this has been going on long before man walked this earth. Things change and they can't, will we?

The weirdest looking one is a Sunda pangolin, so it would nice to keep around. But I'd save the rhino because they are amazing creatures, look prehistoric and have had a hard time from poaching.