Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holy Crap i am performing Telekinesis

stevemagegod

Okay guys so i had this little piece of paper in my wallet which i just took out. I put it next to my computer desk and then i noticed it was moving a little bit. At first i thought it was my computer fan but when i placed my hand on it it wasn't blowing anything out. So i moved it away from the fan and placed it in front of me where nothing would cause it to move. All windows are shut in my house and no one is home expect for me. I gathered energy in my hands using the psy ball techniques and tried to make it move to one side and then back. To my surprise i was able to do this. I have been practing psi balls for a couple of years now and i am pretty good at gathering energy when i want to. When i was moving the paper i made sure not to cause any wind that would disrupt it. This is the second time that i have been able to move a small object. The first time was almost 7 years ago on a tissue

Also side note when i was moving the piece of paper i noticed the aura of the paper was Yellow on one side and Blue on the other side. Do you guys think there is a connection between the aura of a object and being able to move it or not?

• Like 2

Video document please

• Like 5

Video document please

it's nothing worthy of being documented. Plus even if i were to document it most people would probably say its fake/easily re creatable. However if i was able to move a heavier object then it would be worthy of being documented.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 2

it's nothing worthy of being documented. Plus even if i were to document it most people would probably say its fake/easily re creatable. However if i was able to move a heavier object then it would be worthy of being documented.

Even if it's not fake, if you want to prove something, it's not us you want to prove first.

First, show it to your parents, then show it to your friends to spread the words, then show it to the media, then show it to scientists and gain 1M $. Voila, easy.

Let us know when your name came up in a newspaper

• Like 1

i just posted this entry with my hands on my back! QED

• Like 2

Wow that is amazing.. I can shoot fire balls from my hands

and knock people out.

Have you ever seen Ryu from Street Fighter shoot those blue energy balls?

Yup I can do that :)

• Like 1

Wow that is amazing.. I can shoot fire balls from my hands

and knock people out.

Have you ever seen Ryu from Street Fighter shoot those blue energy balls?

Yup I can do that :)

i can't remember that, but i TOTALLY believe you! I mean....it's written on the internet! Must be true, right? RIGHT! ;)
  • Like 1

possibly static electricity is making it move

Seconded, at the very most this.

Yup I impressed the heck out of my ninety year old mum just yesterday. (and her mind is as sharp as a tack)

I took a 2 cm square piece of paper out of my wallet and waved my arm very gently over it. I moved it at will right across the table and back again. then i took a plastic rod/"wand" and waved it over the paper and made it lift up into the air and follow the rod.

If i owned a mobile phone i wpuld have put it on u tube for all to see.

Of course as i explained to mum both cases were using static electricity. I was wearing a woollen jumper, and her table had a plastic cover on it. My sleeve got charged and attracted the paper.

The same thing happened when i "cleaned' the rod/"wand" by rubbing it on the sleeve of my jumper. Mum recalled how we had shown her this trick when we were at high school, fifty years ago.

My most impressive feat , which i employ quite often, is getting out of a car, highly charged with static electricity, and zapping a person with a charge strong enough to cause them discomfort. Now thats a real blast. Of course if you are not careful, you discharge on the car itself ,and give yourself a nasty shock.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 2

No video, no evidence...fake, waste of time

He is reporting his experience not showing you evidence. That is not a waste of time. Lack of evidence is not proof that its fake. He did not title this thread I have proof...

I say thankyou for sharing steve...

• Like 6

He is reporting his experience not showing you evidence. That is not a waste of time. Lack of evidence is not proof that its fake. He did not title this thread I have proof...

I say thankyou for sharing steve...

Here, I can report a similar experience...

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Thats awesome Steve. Keep on trucking and maybe one day it will be a bigger object. :-*

• Like 1

Not directed at steve individually - but it becomes a small issue when so many people have claimed it and there has never been proof.

• Like 3

Yup I impressed the heck out of my ninety year old mum just yesterday. (and her mind is as sharp as a tack)

I took a 2 cm square piece of paper out of my wallet and waved my arm very gently over it. I moved it at will right across the table and back again. then i took a plastic rod/"wand" and waved it over the paper and made it lift up into the air and follow the rod.

If i owned a mobile phone i wpuld have put it on u tube for all to see.

Of course as i explained to mum both cases were using static electricity. I was wearing a woollen jumper, and her table had a plastic cover on it. My sleeve got charged and attracted the paper.

The same thing happened when i "cleaned' the rod/"wand" by rubbing it on the sleeve of my jumper. Mum recalled how we had shown her this trick when we were at high school, fifty years ago.

My most impressive feat , which i employ quite often, is getting out of a car, highly charged with static electricity, and zapping a person with a charge strong enough to cause them discomfort. Now thats a real blast. Of course if you are not careful, you discharge on the car itself ,and give yourself a nasty shock.

Hahaha yeas. I attached a plastic slide to my kids bunk bed. Little lightning bolts is a good trick.

There are people that gain a measure of control over the conductivity of their body's through meditation. Even becoming human magnets. I have become intrigued by the possibility of gaining control of over bio electric currents.

http://youtu.be/HpbbwmgQTkM

Also before anyone jumps on the James randi junk, read this. I can't substantiate any of this of course but it seems James Randi avoids the real thing.

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/289-The-true-story-about-Mr.-James-Randi-and-me,-Miroslaw-MAGOLA,-the-aEzMagnetic-ManaEoe.html

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

Haha randi said he would be Allergic to talcum powder or something like that. It still seems he won't meet with him. I googled to see if this guy has been debunked. Can't find anything. Only his willingness to demonstrate and be studied. Any skeptics want to help me out here. I'm looking for a reason for this to be fake.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Hahaha yeas. I attached a plastic slide to my kids bunk bed. Little lightning bolts is a good trick.

Now that is truly EVIL. I love it.

Haha randi said he would be Allergic to talcum powder or something like that. It still seems he won't meet with him. I googled to see if this guy has been debunked. Can't find anything. Only his willingness to demonstrate and be studied. Any skeptics want to help me out here. I'm looking for a reason for this to be fake.

[media=]

[/media]

How about him wiping the power off the bowl. Seems a trifle unnecessary were he to really be magnetic....

This is an old parlor trick.

• Like 1

How about him wiping the power off the bowl. Seems a trifle unnecessary were he to really be magnetic....

This is an old parlor trick.

Maybe. If its a trick, then you should have an explanation.

Where the scientific results on Stan lees show faked for the camera?

It seems he is legitimately willing to be tested. His is he debunked?

I legitamatly want to know. I'm skeptical as well, but I know better than to write things off do to bias. How has he been debunked?

http://www.magneticman.com/

Edited by Seeker79

• 4 weeks later...

Steve could you do me a favor and measure your VOLTAGE, and everything else possible ? like amps , etc etc.... see if you have any of these, than ...if you do control the voltage and amps while measuring...its a sign you HAVE some power there...

I dont believe you are a fake...on the contrary..i my self do it also , and i dont think you should document it.... just improve it ;) have children and teach them ... ;)

• Like 1

Steve could you do me a favor and measure your VOLTAGE, and everything else possible ? like amps , etc etc.... see if you have any of these, than ...if you do control the voltage and amps while measuring...its a sign you HAVE some power there...

I dont believe you are a fake...on the contrary..i my self do it also , and i dont think you should document it.... just improve it ;) have children and teach them ... ;)

Okay guys the other day i was at work and i was at work practicing psi-balls(it was a slow day at work :td: ). Now i work as a Cashier and we have your every day plastic bags for customers to use. I have been practicing psi-balls for a couple years now and some times the energy just comes to me without me even doing anything. However i decided to work with the energy and i noticed a couple of things:

• My Hands were getting bright red without any explanation. As all i was doing was just standing there waiting for the next customer.
  • Two i was able to generate enough electricity from the psi balls to make the plastic bag visibly move.