Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bermuda Triangle Mystery

DamienPriest

I know most of you have heard of the Bermuda Triangle Mystery and Myth. UM just posted a front page article about it. I was thinking about it and did some research on it, it's kind of funny but many people never thought of this....

A lot of the Tropical Storms and Hurricanes start around the Bermuda Triangle, well not exactly that point of origin but pretty damn close. Isn't that a theory to think about? If anyone has heard of H.A.R.P. it was an experiment by the government to control our weather. Wouldn't it be something if it was related to the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle? Perhaps the experiment altered things to open a time hole, other words known as a worm hole.

What do you guys think?

It's possible if they got really far with Einsteins time travel theories... The government use to work with him secretly and I wouldn't doubt if secretly our government did something like this.

Matt

huh.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• isis-999

• Azalin

• aquatus1

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the strom's started around AFRICA, that is what they always say, and i doubt the government and Einstein got very far in the time travel business.

The Bermuda Triangle Mystery date back to the time of Columbus. Apparantly he saw a meteorite slam right where the Bermuda Triangle is. It's possible, and is a theory that the magnetism from the Meteorite drag ships and airplanes into the water, also why compasses cannot navigate correctly within this field.

Besides that, heavy tankers were vanishing during WW 1, before Einsteins, and H.A.R.P's time.

The Bermuda Triangle Mystery date back to the time of Columbus. Apparantly he saw a meteorite slam right where the Bermuda Triangle is. It's possible, and is a theory that the magnetism from the Meteorite drag ships and airplanes into the water, also why compasses cannot navigate correctly within this field.

Besides that, heavy tankers were vanishing during WW 1, before Einsteins, and H.A.R.P's time.

787437[/snapback]

Columbus saw a meteorite

thats strange cos he never mentioned it to a living soul

try reading the earlier posts before you splurge ok

there is nothing mysterious about the bermuda triangle

its one of the busiest sea lanes in the world and disappearences are less than statistical average. w00t.gif

I think the 'disappearances' can be credited to the very, very bad conditions in the Bermuda Triangle. Also, people who want to believe this stuff often beef up the stories.

787437[/snapback]

Columbus saw a meteorite

its one of the busiest sea lanes in the world and disappearences are less than statistical average. w00t.gif

787443[/snapback]

That's not very nice Marduk, I see your always quick to jump to answers and conclusions.

Have you ever read " Columbus and the World Around him " , "Discovering the new World : The Voyages of Christopher Columbus" or EVEN " First Voyage to America ".

It was noted that Christopher Columbus wrote of seeing " A great flame of fire " or " A large ball of fire " that slammed into the ocean, which scientists beleive firmly today, was a meteorite.

So please, Marduk, read, or research, before de-bunking posts.

787437[/snapback]

Columbus saw a meteorite

787443[/snapback]

That's not very nice Marduk, I see your always quick to jump to answers and conclusions.

Have you ever read " Columbus and the World Around him " , "Discovering the new World : The Voyages of Christopher Columbus" or EVEN " First Voyage to America ".

It was noted that Christopher Columbus wrote of seeing " A great flame of fire " or " A large ball of fire " that slammed into the ocean, which scientists beleive firmly today, was a meteorite.

787462[/snapback]

It is noted that he wrote

by whom ?

cos columbus said no such thing

The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus." Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, "a light glimmering at a great distance." It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, "in sudden and passing gleams." It was sighted 4 hours before land was sighted, and taken by Columbus as a sign they would soon come to land.

so he saw a A great flame of fire or A large ball of fire that slammed into the Ocean did he

and you think i should do more research

i'll wait until theres an actual need to thanks

i seem to be doing ok so far, but thats because i don't frequent U.F.O. sites I guess

And if you like I can give you the number for the nassau taxi company.

theyre actually in the bermuda triangle and funnily enough they have never lost a vehicle no.gif

they found five planes once but thats another story

Let me know when you get up early in the AM

i'll be there already

w00t.gif

Well i do not know what CC seen, But i do know Marduk and i beat your going to find out he is right. wink2.gif

787437[/snapback]

Columbus saw a meteorite

787443[/snapback]

787462[/snapback]

It is noted that he wrote

by whom ?

cos columbus said no such thing

The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus." Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, "a light glimmering at a great distance." It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, "in sudden and passing gleams." It was sighted 4 hours before land was sighted, and taken by Columbus as a sign they would soon come to land.

so he saw a A great flame of fire or A large ball of fire that slammed into the Ocean did he

and you think i should do more research

i'll wait until theres an actual need to thanks

i seem to be doing ok so far, but thats because i don't frequent U.F.O. sites I guess

And if you like I can give you the number for the nassau taxi company.

theyre actually in the bermuda triangle and funnily enough they have never lost a vehicle no.gif

they found five planes once but thats another story

Let me know when you get up early in the AM

i'll be there already

w00t.gif

787467[/snapback]

Discovering the new World : The Voyages of Christopher Columbus - "Strange lights were seen on the distant horizon and in the sky. The compasses cannot be read , it was at this time, that the crew and me witnessed a great flame of fire crash into the ocean "

Take it as you will, I've read 3 different versions of it.

EDIT : Thought I would just add this as well.

History Of The Bermuda Triangle

The first documented voyage in the Bermuda Triangle was that of Christopher Columbus. His journals have helped to piece together his account of his voyages in that area. The first strange occurrence related to sightings of seaweed and birds, indicating that they were close to land. This turned into disappointment however, when even days later, they had still not reached land. Soon afterwards, Columbus reported that his Compass had been acting strangely, and that his crew had witnessed "dancing lights" on the horizon. He also wrote about seeing a large ball of light falling from the sky.

This is from the write up on the Bermuda Triangle on the UM site itself.

Edited by Azalin

Un-like you marduk, who lives off of Google websites, I READ these from the books I posted in my original post. Now please, read a book, not a website anyone can buy a name to and post there own thoughts. Im getting tired of fighting with google searchers.

Un-like you marduk, who lives off of Google websites, I READ these from the books I posted in my original post. Now please, read a book, not a website anyone can buy a name to and post there own thoughts. Im getting tired of fighting with google searchers.

787488[/snapback]

Oh so it appears in some books that you own but nowhere on the www.

name them and i'll go check

you're getting tired of being told you dont know what youre talking about more likely

If you're going to make a wild claim to try to stun members with your vast knowledge

make sure the members arent a lot smarter than you are first

no.gifno.gif

You have a very good point there Marduk, Why even go on with this he does not know much about the Bermuda Triangle.. he said most stroms start there, not so they start in Africa, It's the central point for hurricanes not the BT as he stated.. and i should know we get almost every time one hit's the east coast. w00t.gif

Azalin, Marduk does not need to read a book, he has forgot more about history then most will ever know.. thumbsup.gif

It's no mystery. Ancient Atlantis crystals are disturping the waters and creating magnetic fields that confuse ship's compasses. Are you serious, you ask? Damn striaght I am!

*shrugs shoulders* wink2.gif

You have a very good point there Marduk, Why even go on with this he does not know much about the Bermuda Triangle.. he said most stroms start there, not so they start in Africa, It's the central point for hurricanes not the BT as he stated.. and i should know we get almost every time one hit's the east coast. w00t.gif

Azalin, Marduk does not need to read a book, he has forgot more about history then most will ever know.. thumbsup.gif

787505[/snapback]

History has forgotten more about columbus than Azalin will ever know

w00t.gif

Well, getting back to his original posted surmise, hurricanes are formed when storms coming off the African Continent travel across the Atlantic and grow bigger and stronger while picking up moisture and inceasing their cyclonic flows. They do travel over the Bermuda triangle but are not affected by the anomalies there. For an empiric overview you might try searching the weather channel.

Well, getting back to his original posted surmise, hurricanes are formed when storms coming off the African Continent travel across the Atlantic and grow bigger and stronger while picking up moisture and inceasing their cyclonic flows.  They do travel over the Bermuda triangle but are not affected by the anomalies there.  For an empiric overview you might try searching the weather channel.

787515[/snapback]

The weather channel ??

is it out in paperback w00t.gif

Naaa.. it's on channel 61, I'll show you some day!..So where did the BT guy run off too. blink.gif

This subject has been discussed several times in depth and frankly I recommend anyone interested in the B.T. to do some hunting for these threads. Unless they've been deleted after 30 days?

The B.T. is an unnatural phenomonom that has puzzled scholars and scientists for centuries. Theories range from several magnetic fields intermixing creating chaos for ships to ancient Atlantis crystals submerged that have unusual properties. Though not all ships suffer disaster. More than 70% survive to recount their experiences.

I've flown through it twice and nothing happened.

Edited by Atlantis Rises

Heck, I worked there on an ocean-going tug for two years, as a supply/rescue vessel, and I didn't see anything unusual.

You're sure you didn't disappear ?

you didn't happen to see columbus did ya

oops i forgot Columbus landed in hispaniola which isn't in the triangle

but Zeus already knows that cos hes got three books on the subject

personally i have about 500 but hey thats just me

dumb dumb

hehe blush.giftongue.gif

w00t.gif

Well, sure, if you're going to rely on research and stuff like that...

787535[/snapback]

I can't research you're disappearance aquatuus

unless its in a book somewhere

i checked on the net and theres no sign of an account of that

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=aquatuus+vanished

unless you're real name is "aquatics" w00t.gif

Double negative huh

did ya think i'd miss that

so what youre saying is that you can prove you vanished

lets hear it then ?

tongue.gif