Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

12/12/2012

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

anyone noticed that 3 days from now it will be a special date, also by the way the world didn't end

Posted Image

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

eye candy

• 10,293 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

It occurred to me too that if the world was going to end any time now(and I don't think it is :) ), then 12.12.12 would be a groovier time for it to happen than 21.12.12 :D .

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#3    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 09 December 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

It occurred to me too that if the world was going to end any time now(and I don't think it is :) ), then 12.12.12 would be a groovier time for it to happen than 21.12.12 :D .

i'm thinking it might be the day Assad Fall, it will be easy to remember in history lessons

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul, 09 December 2012 - 08:35 PM.

Posted Image

#4    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,874 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Much more satisfying from a binary point of view were 10/10/10 and 11/11/11, on neither of which anything particularly dramatic occurred, as I recall.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Post747400, on 09 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

Much more satisfying from a binary point of view were 10/10/10 and 11/11/11, on neither of which anything particularly dramatic occurred, as I recall.

i think you are supposed to use that date, like marring, i mean marrying, so when you miss to bring a gift to your wife she know you didn't do it intentionally, you must be so busy to miss it

Posted Image

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,758 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

I wonder if 12:12:12 AM, or 12:12:12 PM is more important??

Maybe we should look up what is happening at lat 12:12:12, long 12:12:12 during that time???

Huh... Looks like 12:12 West, 12:12 North is the north west corner of the small state of Guinea.
Looks like 12:12 East, 12:12 North is the south east corner of Nigeria.
12:12 West, 12:12 South is out in the Atlantic near (400 miles away, NW) the island of Saint Helena.
12:12 East, 12:12 South is also in the Atlantic just off the coast of Angola.

Looks like a dead end there. :td: :whistle:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,020 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Whitehall 12 12 12 used to be the telephone number of Old Scotland Yard UK Metropolitan Police Headquarters in the days of steam-operated phones! (Before dialling codes)

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#8    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Did you post it at 12:12 on purpose or coincidence?

#9    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

speaking of the times 12:12am or 12:12 pm and special occurances... there had better be a master clock somewhere that these special occurances are goverened by. I dont know about you but all the clocks in my house all have different times on them....lol

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,637 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

I thought it was 12-21-12 the world was suppose to end.  Has there been a change in predictions that I didn't know about?Posted Image

#11    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,815 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 09 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

anyone noticed that 3 days from now it will be a special date, also by the way the world didn't end

Yup, that is the date the plant where I work will be shut down for at least 12 months.......105 people out of jobs.

It is a special date....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#12    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,758 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 December 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Yup, that is the date the plant where I work will be shut down for at least 12 months.......105 people out of jobs.

It is a special date....
DAMN!!!

That sucks!!
:td: :td:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,815 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 December 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

DAMN!!!

That sucks!!
:td: :td:

Life goes on....I just do not want to move from Oregon......Spent 15 years trying to move here, finally did, love it, and bam!

I might have another bridge job that lasts a year, and it is a prevailing wage job...That will hold me until the plant opens up.....Cross your fingers for me....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#14    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,758 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 December 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

Life goes on....I just do not want to move from Oregon......Spent 15 years trying to move here, finally did, love it, and bam!

I might have another bridge job that lasts a year, and it is a prevailing wage job...That will hold me until the plant opens up.....Cross your fingers for me....
There is always work as Bigfoot for kids birthday parties!! :santa: :innocent:

#15    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,815 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 December 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

There is always work as Bigfoot for kids birthday parties!! :santa: :innocent:

:nw:    :tsu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users