Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens when you call out the devil?

thekeyboardkid

Nothing.

This is more serious than just fooling around. Honestly. I've been hearing a whole bunch of stories 'bout people being possessed and whatnot (both here and several other websites); so, I figured, what better way to prove to myself that there is such thing as "spirits" than to blatantly set myself up?

So, at around three o' clock in the morning (that's right, the "witching" hour, or whatever you'd rather call it), I called out to the devil in a loud voice, basically told him that I'm his for the taking, in all seriousness, no less, and waited. It's been two months since, and I didn't say anything because, hey, maybe these things don't work on cue?

Anyhow, I was wondering, I am not just as interesting as other people who "claim" to be possessed and/or tormented by these so-called demons? So, in a nutshell, I laugh at the devil and spirits in general... that's if, they "do" exist to begin with, which they probably don't. No offense to anybody.

Thanks for reading. Comments/flames/whatever appreciated.

Edited by thekeyboardkid

Nothing.

This is more serious than just fooling around. Honestly. I've been hearing a whole bunch of stories 'bout people being possessed and whatnot (both here and several other websites); so, I figured, what better way to prove to myself that there is such thing as "spirits" than to blatantly set myself up?

So, at around three o' clock in the morning (that's right, the "witching" hour, or whatever you'd rather call it), I called out to the devil in a loud voice, basically told him that I'm his for the taking, in all seriousness, no less, and waited. It's been two months since, and I didn't say anything because, hey, maybe these things don't work on cue?

Anyhow, I was wondering, I am not just as interesting as other people who "claim" to be possessed and/or tormented by these so-called demons? So, in a nutshell, I laugh at the devil and spirits in general... that's if, they "do" exist to begin with, which they probably don't. No offense to anybody.

Well, with all due respect, why are you here?

Honestly, if you don't believe, that's fine. I just don't understand why you'd frequent a forum centered around a supernatural theme.

What you basically just said was that you personally don't believe in spirits or the devil, and that you're laughing at their existence. That's spitting in everyone's faces.

I just don't understand what the point of this thread is. It's like you're purposely inviting negative commentary.

• Like 1

I say you don't realize the extent of what you've done yet. And as Ashe said, you seem to be setting yourself up for a lot of negative comments. :hmm:

• Like 1

If there is no need to fight with you or overcome you or anything, why would anything have to happen? You just committed at zero cost, basically.

But, you do prove a point I have long ranted about in private, which is the question of what good it does to go on and on and ON about demons and similar as if they were all powerful, and doesn't it actually encourage people to do things like you did, or kids to explore it more eagerly to find out. The latest crud being posted around here is that once haunted, always haunted, denying any real deliverance from them is possible, and that is a lie as well and just more impressive positive Press for demons.

I hope you're right and we're all wrong, keyboard.

I'd be ok with that.

*thinks a bit*

Yeah, I can live with being utterly wrong about everything, actually, except the love of God.

NS

Nothing.

Well this quite interesting a willing sacrifice for what was it, oh yea to prove us wrong. Dear child you must have better things to do than want to just prove a bunch of believers wrong ( I hope ) Kido I have no flames for you or anyone else on this subject, but you might try a little better research into what what your asking for really entails, for one the "witching hour" is not 3 am its midnight and the hour before dawn, but I will tell you it need not be in that time frame to get what you ask for, in fact

it takes years sometimes to manifest in to major possession, your life can be plagued with lies, loss, and sickness as the darkness gathers its power, may I also say to Nile, deliverance is possible from possession , oppression but not removal of the demon, even if one leaves another will take its place, you are always with them and they know you until you die, your deliverance comes from God having power over the demon to suppress it, Its up to you to keep your faith as the Sentinel.

Edited by Aanica

I have read from good authorities that a demon can attach itself to you and not show itself for years, even decades. To demon time is meaningless so why not wait?

If this is for real and you did what you claim, the results may not show themselves for many years to come. Nothing might ever happen. But don't feel safe or dismiss all this because nothing happened at that moment.

:o

Nothing.

I too do not understand your reasonings. One, for belonging to a forum such as this one if you simply do not believe in the paranormal or the supernatural world and their happenings. And two, if you don't believe, why would you do ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS things possible to PROVE to yourself that the paranormal/supernatural are real? Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean that it's not coming, and if I were a betting individual, which I am not, but, if I were? I'd bet that something wicked is on the horizon and it just hasn't touched you yet. You cannot "undo" what you've done without the help of a medium, a priest, or someone who deals with the paranormal/supernatural on an intervening level now. You can't even psychically place the light of protection around you now. I feel bad for you for what you've chosen, and I only wish the very best of outcomes for you. Good luck to you.

Nothing.

Well I can surely understand if you were curious however remember even in science they never use just one subject to prove or disprove anything. It is a series of studies. Personally I have never seen the devil myself or have I been subjected to evil forces, negative energies yes but nothing I regarded as evil as far as I can remember but than again I would never open myself up willingly to such a thing whether I believed it or not because if it is true it just invites trouble into your life and better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by stargazer123

Nothing.

So, in a nutshell, I laugh at the devil and spirits in general... that's if, they "do" exist to begin with, which they probably don't. No offense to anybody.

I normally would feel sorry for you, but I think in this case, this is simply all about you stirring the pot for attention.

When you call the devil he has his "administrative assistant"(calling them secretaries is politically incorrect, even in hell) take a message, which is what any good administrator does, it's in the handbook.

If I'm wrong, then I'll be glad to inform this board of my mistake.

And please, for those who are referring to me as a child, have some respect. Perhaps my "plan" was a bit childish, no doubt, but it was entirely practical, as far as what I was trying, I guess, achieve.

I didn't mean to offend anybody, and I didn't do as I did for the sole purpose of "proving you all wrong."

And to answer, "Why do I even hang around here?" Well, just like the majority of the people on this board, I'm curious. Is that so wrong, or do we "have" to believe in order to be a part of this board?

Besides, I don't need/want your pity. So please...

Edited by thekeyboardkid

Well "kid"..(you look a bit old to be a kid, in any case...) have you never heard the phrase, "The devil will wait on those he is sure of." Nile is absolutely right. You have committed to him at no cost. Why WOULD he manifest himself, so you then know he exists. That would serve him no purpose at all. Don't ever go into police work. It isn't in you. The other phrase that comes to mind is "satans greatest trick is convincing man he doesn't exist." I'm sure you are probably a nice guy. But I wouldn't let my daughter go out with you, because you are a ticking bomb just waiting to go off. Tempting the devil is akin to slapping grown lions. The result will be the same, just not in the same time frame. I wouldn't want my daughter around when your time has come. Not trying to scare you. You are obviously fearless. Or maybe as so often happens, fearlessness is confused with foolishness. I wish you well. But I'm no bigger a believer in wishes, than you are a believer in the devil. I guess that spells it our very plainly. lol. Good luck. ~Jackal

btw...the witching hour is midnight. The demonic hour (opposite of the 3pm time of Christs death) is 3am.

Edited by JackalnChainz

I normally would feel sorry for you, but I think in this case, this is simply all about you stirring the pot for attention.
Agreed, thats why I said to him the real hours ...if its attention he wants then attention he will get, I wonder if he will become possessed soon and tell us we were right? hmmm sounds familiar Edited by Aanica

Put yourself in the devil's shoes. Why would he even think about wasting his time with you? How would he benefit from you in any way? If you're that dumb to do something like that...what good are you? Seriously it's like picking the least athletic person on your kick ball team on your first pick. It isn't happening. And if you were picked it would be like someone that tries out for American Idol who is terrible but funny as heck to watch. The only thing you would be is a comedy show for him. <.<

Edited by Jaida
  • Like 1

Agreed, thats why I said to him the real hours ...if its attention he wants then attention he will get, I wonder if he will become possessed soon and tell us we were right? hmmm sounds familiar

Too familiar. You know what really gets me is that this demonic interest/obsession isn't about haunted houses, or interesting EVPs, cool spook pics, etc, but it's so much more than that. Things like depression, tragedies in your life, bad luck from hell (no pun intended), loss, pain, heartbreak, financial failure, everything & anything a person could imagine that they WOULD NOT want in their lives etc,. This goes so much more beyond what they assume it does. I can't even begin to explain it.

And please, for those who are referring to me as a child, have some respect.

Has it occurred to you you chose your handle here, keyboardKID, and calling you "kid" is standard respect and common to use part of a handle on forums? Maybe you should have picked something like BrightGrownUp if you didn't want to be "Kid" ? Or Kido?

Sorry. A few of us know this isn't a joke and some of us have seen that which you do not believe in. Pity comes natural. Be thankful for it, as there is none to be had from your owner.

I will pray for you, as others did for me. If God can set me free, He can do anything :). This is small potatos for Him.

NS

And please, for those who are referring to me as a child, have some respect. Perhaps my "plan" was a bit childish, no doubt, but it was entirely practical, as far as what I was trying, I guess, achieve.

I didn't mean to offend anybody, and I didn't do as I did for the sole purpose of "proving you all wrong."

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then by God, it's probably a duck-

You didn't want pity, you wanted a reaction, childish you think, kid??

Too familiar. You know what really gets me is that this demonic interest/obsession isn't about haunted houses, or interesting EVPs, cool spook pics, etc, but it's so much more than that. Things like depression, tragedies in your life, bad luck from hell (no pun intended), loss, pain, heartbreak, financial failure, everything & anything a person could imagine that they WOULD NOT want in their lives etc,. This goes so much more beyond what they assume it does. I can't even begin to explain it.
I know , I know...tragic in so many ways...

If I'm wrong, then I'll be glad to inform this board of my mistake.

And to answer, "Why do I even hang around here?" Well, just like the majority of the people on this board, I'm curious. Is that so wrong, or do we "have" to believe in order to be a part of this board?

Hon in your first post you invited" all comments and flames" curiosity is fine. It drives all of us here, its how you approached your little experiment so flippant you see my dear its not us that will be affected by your stupidity but you and what you did, Did you know you can bring this to your Family? your Mother/Father/ Children? basically any one you love can be attacked, thats how it starts and works on destroying you, you see it upsets those who know what you have done.

Nothing.

Ha ha! You opened a big ol' can of ******** on yourself, son! :lol: The Devil, Satan, whoever, can't take you, because you don't belong to him. ;) .

I've done something similar, back a year or so ago, when everyone here was saying that it was sooooo bad to say the demons names and they'd come get you if you said them, I found a list of demon names in a book, that another member suggested, and said all of them, late at night, when no one else was at home, just to see what would happen. I even lit some candles. Got a big Nothing there too. I'm still here. No demons have showed up yet. :rolleyes: and they won't because my faith is pretty strong.

Edited by Jennie 1

I would hope the only thing that happens is he "Jumps out and roars, RAAAH". :devil:

Yea, then we'll have more to talk about when he post it- :tu:

where exactly does everyone find out information about devils and demons...?

information about devils and demons

Cut and paste this line ^ In to your Google bar.

The Internet world is your oyster!

Not on this board.

where exactly does everyone find out information about devils and demons...?
Edited by Shankpin