Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO/ alien encounters

ufos alien encounters ufos alien encounters

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    starshiner

starshiner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• I refuse to fear anyone, I help who I can and believe in what is right.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Has anyone ever encountered a UFO or 'aliens', if so please share :)

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

There's the reports and sightings forum an other topics about this on this section of fhte forum

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,590 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Those of us that have, have shared.  You'll just have to do a little searching.  Not sure everyone will want to re-post their experiences (again).

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,566 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

I saw a ufo once in the early nineties.. lots of lights at the bottom and a dome shaped top.. it was hovering near lake washington in S. Seattle wa... looked like something youd see on tv. Thats all ive ever experienced. (That I know of!) I actually think I might have seen aliens that looked like humans because the events surrounding their behaviors were supernatural and bizare but im unsure about anything alien except for that one ufo I saw....

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,566 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Poststarshiner, on 22 January 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

Has anyone ever encountered a UFO or 'aliens', if so please share :)

Have you?

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#6    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

Saw a group of red lights floating in an odd shape for no particular reason once, but was too busy running a yard sale to really care.

Sum total of my ET experiences.

Edited by AquilaChrysaetos, 23 January 2013 - 04:21 AM.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#7    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

I've already shared in detail, but here it is in a nut shell. I've seen an alien spirit - grey. I smelt them in my bedroom one night upon awakening just before they scurried out. It was revealed to me by the powers of light that my body had been cloned. Because of my experience, I believe that there are aliens in human bodies amongst us.

Edited by notforgotten, 23 January 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#8    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,566 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 23 January 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

Saw a group of red lights floating in an odd shape for no particular reason once, but was too busy running a yard sale to really care.

Sum total of my ET experiences.

Thats how I felt. I know I saw it but I never really got into aliens. I was more consumed with other supernatural things. As im on this site though I see they too are supernatural.. crazy stuff out there.

#9    starshiner

starshiner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 23 January 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

I've already shared in detail, but here it is in a nut shell. I've seen an alien spirit - grey. I smelt them in my bedroom one night upon awakening just before they scurried out. It was revealed to me by the powers of light that my body had been cloned. Because of my experience, I believe that there are aliens in human bodies amongst us.

Its a perfect disguise I must say if that is the case, infiltration right before we were even aware of them! It does make me laugh when people think there safe rapped in their lives, I see life being governed mainly by chance- anything can happen at any time to you, yes you have free will but how can you really anticipate the coarse your life will take?

#10    starshiner

starshiner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 22 January 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Have you?

I can't say I ever have, its more of an interest than persuing the cause of an experience, I find it interesting to both consider and research the virtually endless list of possibilities that could be to do with the subject

#11    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 23 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Thats how I felt. I know I saw it but I never really got into aliens. I was more consumed with other supernatural things. As im on this site though I see they too are supernatural.. crazy stuff out there.

That's what's odd for me. Most people say on here that guys are generally more likely to be believers in UFOs and cryptids and girls are generally more likely to be into the spiritual, but it's quite the opposite for me. I've always been more of a 'spiritual' person, at least to some extent I suppose.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users