Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What am i?

SecretKovo

I always know whether or not to trust people or if there a bad egg. But recently contemplating the thoughts I've had recently over a past relationship. I'm remembering thoughts I've had and thinking how did I know that. I knew when I saw him he'd hurt me... continued anyway....knew it'd end in November...happened. had Burts of insight and intuitive thoughts. Always had these. But they've gotten stronger later. What is this or do I just have good institution.

I always know whether or not to trust people or if there a bad egg. But recently contemplating the thoughts I've had recently over a past relationship. I'm remembering thoughts I've had and thinking how did I know that. I knew when I saw him he'd hurt me... continued anyway....knew it'd end in November...happened. had Burts of insight and intuitive thoughts. Always had these. But they've gotten stronger later. What is this or do I just have good institution.

You do nothing more than show the ability to read people. It is largely a skill, like riding a bicycle, that we do subconsciously, but we've been learning how to do it all our lives.
  • Like 5

You have good intuition.

Some people have none like the way some people will step out in front of a bus believing the driver will see them.

• Like 5

I can say without the shadow of a doubt - you're human.

• Like 4

Its called good old fashioned intuition and instincts.

I must point old to the bold bit = this is were you could end up if you over read things and start thinking its paranormal or you have an unique special gift. Its natural, and a good thing to have, but not in an institution.

Hi SecretKovo, a warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Great Unexplained Mysteries Journey Here. You will have (as you already did) the pleasure of sharing your knowledge, experience with UM members, and they (UM members) will have the same pleasure sharing with you.

Best of experience.

Well, for what you shared, I think that you are a generous person with a very acute intuitive thought process, but you should listen when they hit you, otherwise, you'll engaged in hurting some more, best of luck.

• Like 2

You sound like a young person who watches too much vampire and paranormal TV shows, and you wish you were not normal!

Unfortunately you are just like the rest of us sheep

• Like 2

Its called good old fashioned intuition and instincts.

I must point old to the bold bit = this is were you could end up if you over read things and start thinking its paranormal or you have an unique special gift. Its natural, and a good thing to have, but not in an institution.

EDIT: not old, meant out.